Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hi I am sai. 33 year male. I have problem in strong erection due to low testosterone. But if I megalis 10 mg. I can maintain sex for 4 to 5 days. How can get rid of this problem.
The bottom portion of my teeth gets broken while playing. I go to doctor for check up. And he tells the teeth should be taken up. But I do not want this. Is there any other solution?
I tired from my loose motion problem from last 1 week. I tried lots of medicines but still I have problem. Even fewer also too high. Please help me how to control my loose motion.
I have been suffering from cold. And fever and I want treatment please consult a perfect doctor who can help me and get me well soon. please suggest me that what can I do to get well.?
We had protected sex thrice in her menstrual cycle. She never suffers abdominal pain during bleeding. But this time she felt pain when it bleed. What's the reason?
Hello doctor, I have teeth problem as usually a little bleeding in the morning while brushing the teeth so what should I do? please give me the solutions.
Sometimes My breath stops for 30 sec approx, when I eat some Spicy, Oily food. Also Thick like Jillebi. What to do.?.
I took 13 tablets for delaying my period: sysron n 5 mg tablets. I did not get my period. I checked for pregnancy test.
My mother is facing overweight problem muscular spasm and knee pain in right leg while bending her weight 78 kg height 5" 4 age 40.
IM' NOW 38 my height is 5.7 feet my weight is 78 now I want to reduce my weight as soon as possible because of that I snoring very heavily even eating less I put on weight so pls suggest which is the effective way to reduce weight and stop snoring.
Hello doctor. I have Tooth bleeding problem from about a month, even after treatment by dentist. Gums are become weak. because of bleeding but smell comes from mouth even after using mouth freshener. Doing three times brush. Using both powder and paste. Even changed by tooth brush. What should I do for it please provide me better suggestion so that this bleeding problem stops and gums become stronger. Thank you for concerning.
My Age is 40, recently diagnosed with hyper thyroid. Have sugar, bp and obese. I am 86 kg now,. Please suggest me how to come over this situation how to lose weight & control my bp, sugar & thyroid. I will be very thankful to you please help me out because I feel it's killing me from inside.
Your hangouts with your loved ones more often than not are determined by the locales. And, when I say locales, in the modern urban context, flamboyant or not quite fancy cafes and eateries dominate your imagination. One of the most brazen consequences of such hangouts is the increased consumption of junk and oily food. In fact, for many of us, the idea of good times is inextricably linked to consumption of good food which inevitably reads as junk food. Junk food craving is something we are all culpable of. While most of us know about the health implications that junk food entails, we usually choose to elide over them for the sake of our hunger pangs. However, there are certain ailments that accrue from the intake of junk foods and which, if neglected, can lead to certain grave consequences.
- Causes Diabetes- Diabetes is one of the most prevalent diseases in the contemporary times. Affecting people from all age groups, diabetes has assumed almost an epidemic stature. Junk food consumption is one of the most blaring causes of diabetes. These kind of foods are not only deficient in fibers but also the heavy oil content of the junk food misbalances your metabolism and spurs off other medical conditions like obesity.
- Increases the chances of digestive malfunctions- Since the junk foods are usually fried in oil and are brimming with fats, they are most suited to disrupt the normalcy in the process of digestion. As they get deposited on the linings of the stomach walls, the production of acid gets increased, leading to diseases like GERD and IBS.
- Causes kidney Diseases- Junk food addition is a scientifically proven vicious cycle. Most junk foods contain finely processed salts which stimulate enzymes, which turn disrupt the salt balance in your body. This results in a situation of hypertension in the body and affects the kidney functioning to a large extent.
- Increases the risk of heart diseases- Junk foods are extremely rich in Trans fats which spike up the cholesterol levels in your blood. This excess potentially raises the risk of inflammation in the blood vessels and emerge as chronic threats to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Leads to depression- Statistically, the largest proportion of junk food consumers is between the ages of 12 to 35. Consequently, this age group is also susceptible to the most rancid hormonal imbalances. Junk food, injects an abnormal quantity of salts in the body, thus affecting the hormonal levels. This makes them vulnerable to depressions and mood swings.
- Memory and Learning Problems- Junk food rich in sugar and fat suppress the activity of a Brain Peptide called BDNF (Brain- Derived Neurotrophic Factor ) which ultimately lead to inflammation in the hippocampus area of the brain which is responsible for learning and memory formation.
- Risk of Dementia- Unlike Pancreas insulin is also produced in the brain which carries the signals between the nerve cells and forming memories ,but this process is hampered due to increase the increase level of insulin in the body and brain stops responding to hormones and become resistant thus increasing.