Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Karuna Kamble
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Karuna KambleYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am a female aged 42 years and having quite active lifestyle. I walk an hour daily. My problem is recently I have started playing badminton due to which I have pain in my right arm surrounding elbow. I have taken pain killer as well as anti inflammatory meds but with little relief. My friend who is a doctor but a gym, has doubt of me having tennis elbow. Now I have stopped playing badminton altogether and have some relief in pain but not completely. Please suggest some remedy.
Hi, this is about my mother who is suffering from cervical spondylitis she finds very difficult to lift her hand and feel pain in her nerves near the neck need to know if there are any specialist or any treatment to cure please contact me anytime if you need anything Thank you .
Hi, I am experiencing blinking or dictation (jhapakna) movements from past 10-15 days in every part of the body muscles. Foot, leg,fingers, hand,chin, back and etc. Kindly tell me what’s wrong.join and muscle pain Please suggest.
I have pain problem in my back and chest. I have tried many things but nothing like reliable so what should I do?
Metabolic Bone Disease is a term used for various conditions of the bones that can be caused by a number of different disorders. Most of these disorders are developed due to nutritional deficiencies, defects in the bone metabolism procedure or due to hereditary defects in the skeletal structure. Conditions that fall under the category are osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, Paget's disease, parathyroid conditions, chemotherapy induced bone loss and menopause induced bone loss.
Causes of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
- Imbalance in the level of calcium : Too much calcium or too little calcium can cause bone diseases. While the overabundance of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the body will lead to calculi formation, which can be harmful for the body, the lack of calcium (hypocalcemia) causes weakness, bone pain and restricted growth.
- Deficiency of phosphorus: Low phosphorus in blood (hypophosphatemia) leads to softening of the bone tissue and bone loss. Osteomalacia is commonly caused by phosphorus deficiencies.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Cells called osteoblasts need vitamin D in order to absorb calcium and secrete the bone tissue proteins. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to a number of metabolic bone diseases like rickets and osteoporosis.
- Over or under secretion of the parathyroid hormone:The parathyroid hormone (PTH) stimulates the secretion of an enzyme, which converts the inactive circulatory form of vitamin D into its active usable form. The hormone can also increase the circulation of free or ionized calcium (Ca2+), which is not attached to proteins. Both underproduction and overproduction of the hormone causes skeletal problems.
Symptoms of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
The symptoms of most of the Metabolic Bone Diseases are similar, such as
- A dull, throbbing pain in the bones is the most common symptom. The pain is frequent and lasts for a long amount of time, but unlike muscular pain, the exact region of bone pain cannot be specified.
- Severe joint pains accompanied by stiffness and swelling of the joints. The patient experience pain during regular physical activities, especially during cold weather conditions.
- Frequent fractures are caused by most bone diseases because the bone mineral density decreases drastically. Severe bone injury may be caused by mild trauma.
- Defects in the bones can cause bowed out legs and a bent backbone.
- A general feeling of exhaustion is often caused by bone diseases.
- Kidney stones are an associated complication of metabolic bone diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 26 years old. I have pain in my legs my legs got swollen. I'm using ointment .tell me what can I do for it.
I am suffering frm back bone disk problem. I consulted many doctors frm last 15 months. Please any body giv me gud suggestions to over come frm ths completely.
I got mri before 2 months I hade got minor bulge on my disc. Were as I tooked 4 doc priscription n all doctors told tht this much bulge is prety common because its not touching the nerve so they advised meh not bending,no lifting, etc bt still today is 9 month of my problem still m suffering the pain get worest when I bend forward I m usually always sleeping cos m fade up The problem started on july 2014 I was working in a pizza shop I worked continuesly 9 hours I worked continuesly 20 days were as I was very lazy before I din worked ever even at my home So please help me on tht give me some idea or rutine tht can make me come back and my age is still 17 I aw got my whole life N sir how much time do I were back brace a day and is walking can heal my probem n is always resting can make my problem worse?
I am 32 years old, I have a savior lower back pain from last 3 months. I had used tablets for the same problem but problem doesn't stopped, I work as a assistant Professor in engineering college. I am doing exercises but still the problem is continuing. Some times I feel dizziness my eyes are flickering. What should be the reason for that, what should I do.
Sir/mam I am 46 female. M suffering from full body joint pain from 1 week. Please suggest me something through which I can get back normal. Please help.
I am 27 years old male and have backpain from 3 weeks. And the kidneystones are not out of my body. So there will be any infection?
Fibromyalgia is a condition characterised by extreme muscle pain that is followed by weakness, fatigue and issue with the state of mind. It is believed that fibromyalgia causes painful sensations by affecting the way your mind forms pain signals.
Indications now and then start after a physical injury, surgery, disease or critical mental anxiety. In different cases, side effects progressively show after some time with no single occasion that triggers it.
Here are some coping methods you can use to help yourself live well with fibromyalgia:
Minimize stress and tension in your life. Stress may play an essential part in activating fibromyalgia side effects and its symptoms. Many individuals with fibromyalgia tend to feel on the edge, anxious, and inactive around the time when the side effects fibromyalgia flare up.
Exclude yourself from unpleasant circumstances. People tend to amplify issues, making them appear to be far more prominent than they are. When you think of something to be a last chance situation, despite the fact that in reality, it is not, your body responds as though you are at risk. Work at treating your feelings as problems come by.
Make worksite adjustments. To continue working full-time, you should stay rationally and physically ready to handle your employment obligations. To keep away from stress and tension, you may need to give additional time during the day to complete your personal needs and sort out your problems. Converse with your manager and work out a timetable that allows you to manage your time.
Coordination. Coordination is important with an unending condition like fibromyalgia. Transparent conversations diminish the problems amongst you and your companion, family, friends and colleagues.
Figure out how to say no. Failing to say no to excessively numerous requests will make you overburdened. That will add to your anxiety level. To help yourself say ‘no’ to a convincing companion, consider the circumstance before you reply and also think about the time you will be saving.
Keep a diary. Writing in a diary consistently can turn into a great channel for analyzing yourself and your situation. A few people can also figure out when their fibromyalgia symptoms started. That can help them see how and when the symptoms began.
Take a hot shower. Take a hot shower, a hot tub bath, or a steam bath. To begin with, it will help you to unwind the muscles that are tense. It will also decrease the pain and make your muscles more flexible and effortless to move.
- Exercise frequently. As per physiotherapists, exercising routinely is vital to get rid of fibromyalgia. In light of the pain, delicate muscles, continuous weakness, and stiffness felt by individuals with fibromyalgia, many have turned out to be physically unfit. Hence, all of the above-mentioned treatments are very important in order to stay fit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist.