Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Karuna Kamble(p.T.)Your feedback matters!
They have tendoning in right thumb since more than 3 month and while folding thumb at full level it occurs pain and does not fold right thumb fully (after half fold) any suggestion to get red of this problem.
I am a 20 years old boy I always get pain in my head and knesss while running am I suffering from. Any disease I also gt severe pain in my shoulders also. Plseew suggest me for this problem.
My wife is facing major pain in backbone and below stomach. Nothing found in ultra-sound, urine test and x-ray report. Please reply me. Thank you.
I am 28 years old now I have to travel a lot on my bike I guess due to this I am having a lot of back pain. Can you please help me out by how should I get rid of these back pain?
I daily ride for 3- 4 hours from my bike & having now severe pain in my back pain. Please suggest me solution.
I am 25 year old male and I have back pain last 6 months have used pain killers last 3 months but no relief.
I am having pain in my leg from many days. As well as I have typhoid. please give me solution as soon as possible.
I have a backpain for last Four years and my age is thirty eight and I have cholesterol problems and my weight is78kg what can I do can you help mee.
Hello since 2 days I am having a back pain after did back excercise in gym. This pain is becomes more severe now today I can't even move from my bed! help!
Hello doc. For past one month im suffering from back pain. Its not exactly back but its below my neck between two shoulders. I have consulted the doctor. He has given me some tablets and an ointment as well still i am facing the problem. Is it because sitting in the chair for a long time in the office without resting?
I did mri of lumber spine as I was felling bearable pain in my leg that was moving upwards to back, and also I can't bend my body backwards. The MRI report shows li-si disc: diffuse disc bulge with a large posterior central protrusion and annular fissure causing moderate to significant thecal indentation. Now I want to know is this serious and what is the treatment for it.
I am a woman of 36 yrs old. I have been experiencing tightness on my shoulder especially my right side. My arms feel tired easily and I can't hold a heavy objects for long like babies. They get too heavy for me after a few minutes. What will I do to strenghthen my arm and also how will I treat my shoulder to get relief from the tightness and feeling of heaviness? thank you and waiting for your reply.
I have suffered from chikungunya from last 20 days now I am well but my all legs joints to much pain so please suggests any medicine or other things Thank you.
My mother is suffering from pain in her arm. Initially it was at her elbow now it has also shifted a little downwards to her forearm. She feels pain while doing regular household chores like dusting, wrenching clothes, opening tightly packed boxes etc. She says the pain is something that we feel like after going to gym after a long time. Orthopaedist from our city says the pain will be cured automatically in a few days and gave some useless medicines. There is no relief yet. Please suggest something. Should I take her to some big city for treatment? Is there any treatment I can get her here?
Back pain may occur due to various reasons. Chronic back pain is the one that remains for 12 weeks or more than that even after the cause of the pain has been treated. There are several ways of treating chronic back pain. Its treatment depends upon the nature of injury or the actual underlying cause of the pain.
The treatment for back pain has been listed below:
- Short-term methods: Initially, people use short-term remedies for tackling back pain. Over-the-counter painkillers and home remedies are used to cure the patient. This might show useful results within six weeks.
- Continue movement: Although traditionally, patients with back pain were advised to take complete bed rest. However, doctors today are of the opinion that patients should not take complete bed rest. The patient should try to move around a bit. It may be hurting first, but slowly it will heal the pain. One can take up brisk walking for best results.
- Painkillers: Patients are first prescribed to take paracetamol. However, some people take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen for faster relief. There are stronger painkillers like codeine. But one must keep in mind that painkillers are not good for health. They have side effects. Long-term use of painkillers can cause damage to the kidneys. If these are not effective, the doctor might switch to muscle relaxant like diazepam.
- Hot and cold compress: Patients are advised to take hot or cold compress to get relief. A hot bath or compress with hot water can be useful. Otherwise, using ice pack can also produce effective results. Often, alternate hot and cold compress are advised to get rid of the pain.
- Change your sleeping style: The pain can be reduced to a great extent by changing one's sleeping pattern. Use pillows to change the sleep pattern.
- Exercise: The patient might have developed back pain due to faulty posture or obesity. In order to get rid of the pain, one must address these issues first. Shred the extra pounds b exercising the correct way to get cured of the pain.
- Acupuncture: It is a kind of treatment in which fine needles are put at different points of the body. This helps in reducing the pain.
- Oil massage: There are various kinds of massage techniques available. These improve the circulation of blood. This in turn, rejuvenates the muscles and bones by providing sufficient oxygen supply.
- Antidepressants: These are prescribed when painkillers don't show effective results. Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), such as amitriptyline are given to the patient. However, these are given in small doses.
- Stay calm and positive: It is important to have a positive frame of mind to get rid of the pain. One has to be patient and not lose hope while the treatment is on. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.