Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlakar DandekarYour feedback matters!
She has so much pain in the throat for 2 months that she is unable to take even liquid foods and her voice has also gone and she also have fever sometimes.
I am a 25 yrs old male.I am having a severe pain in both the ears and my right ear is bleeding and sometimes fluid comes out. Please help me. -Thanks.
I have a problem of weak immune system. Due to it, I often felt problem of coughs and cold. Please suggest what precaution should I mention? And for throat and mumps problem, like tonsil, what necessary action should I take?
Hello sir/mada I am 21 years old. I'm been suffering from nose bleeding from a few years. Nowadays when I started. Going to gym. It bleeds daily. Please give me solution. and please don't tell to stop gym. I cant do that.
I am having problem of chronic throat problen, in swab test it is found. Non pathological growth. Problem of sore thoat etc.& ulceration of mouth. May kindly advise the future precuations & treatment for this problem.
My throat is swollen up. My sister said it may be tonsils. Please tell me what is tonsils? What are the symptoms and causes of tonsils? Now how I prevent tonsils?
My nose bone is not straight the lower one is shifted towards left whats the reason and why it happened. Never had any accidents or anything still it happened.
I have had a sore throat for the past 4 days. Gargling and throat lozenges don't help. What's should I do?
I'm 22 years old feeling uneasy for 2 months. I'm offended getting mouth ulcer swollen gland sore throats.
Hello sir, I have problems with throat, my tonsils get (Sujan) on them because of that My throat have some infection so gale Mae which which Hoti hai. And because of that I have cold from last 2 days. I take tab. montair LC, but I haven't get relief from that. Please tell me any tablet so that my throat becomes normal and my cold is also over. Please sir tell me best medicine on this gale ki hich kich, because whenever this happen cold is coming confirm, so if I get best tab. On this type of gale ki hich kich so that in future I could able to avoid getting suffering from cold. I eagerly waiting for your reply.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.