Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal SarojYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am rajkumar I am 45 yrs old man n I have suffering from high blood pressure problem so what should I do.
I am 65 year old. diabetic since 1998. BP with medicine 140-160/ 58-75 and pulse 58-65. Thyroid TSH 7.85 (taking 100) Heart problem: Stunt inserted in year 2010 Sometimes feel tired and heaviness in chest on moving upstairs.
I have high blood pressure 140 / 90. Sometimes goes to 160/90. I play tennis for one hour daily morning. I do not smoke and control salt intake. What steps should I take to lower my BP?
I am 29 year male my chalstrol 241 and uric acid 5. 9 is it risky for me please suggest which food avoid and which food take I am alcholist any madicine for control uric acid and chalstrol
My wife is 49 years I checked her lipid profile and in her report TRIGLYCERIDES WAS" 205 normal range was 90-170 so kindly help me for make it in normal range.
Sir yesterday I was eating a fish when suddenly a pain starts at little below of my chest. I think that a fish bone got stop there. Since then whenever I eat rice or chappati I feel pain there. Sir what should I do give me suggestion.
I am suffering from hypertension. Kind ly suggest me diet to control my BP. What test's should I do to know my current status for my health.
Hi, my age is 28 years. I have been suffering from a severe chest pain. I was ignoring it thinking it might be coz of overeating or bad sleeping posture as upper back was also paining. But last night I couldn't sleep however I could find a bit relaxed pose and slept, its paining with every single movement of body and with deep breath. The pain is at the centre of chest, even a gentle touch pains. May I know the root cause for this pain and the possible treatment? I'm 100% vegetarian, non-smoker, never had alcohol. I'm allergic to pain killers probably diclofenac.
The patient is 70 yes old. Suddenly her BP came down to 65. What we should do to bring her BP to normal. She is diabetic, hypertension, cardiac patient. She is taking medicines for these. Can any one please advice?
I am a cholesterol patient, so what is tge best way to control cholesterol other than avoiding oily food?
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?