Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya SonyYour feedback matters!
I suffering from gas problem from last 3 months. I don't understand why I feel like acidity and gas in my stomach after anything I eat. Please suggest me something.
Hello, I am very much disturbed from pinworm. Is there any kind of treatment of Ayurveda? Pls. Help. Thank you.
Sir. Mere pet ke left side ke nichle hiseme uncomfortable rahta hai or gas jyada banta hai Or weakness file hota hai. Sir please advise medicine.
My age is 26 when I take food to eat my chest will pain like fire some liquid is come in back to my mouth like a favicol gum what is the problem. My digestion system is not working properly . please tell me.
I am a 56 yr old male. I have constant heartburn unless I take zantac. Switched to prilosic then priolosic generic without magnesium all solved my heartburn. I have constant diarrhea esp. After going out to eat. My stomach constantly makes noises, is bloated & I have a lot of gas. I am lactose intolerant & stay away from milk & dairy which is hard since is included everywhere. My constant diarrhea is sometimes a heavy liquid stream of fices. Other times it is very soft stool. I am uninsured & cost is a problem so I haven't been to a Dr. Please help if you need more info contact me. Thank you.
Mouth ulcers are sores that appear in the mouth, often on the inside of the cheeks, tongue and gingival tissue.
They are painful and take 7-10 days to heal.
Ulcers in oral cavity: Traumatic ulcer
The traumatic ulcer of the oral mucous membranes is a lesion that is caused by some form of trauma.
- Biting the mucosa
- Denture irritate
- Toothbrush injury
- Exposure of the mucous membrane to a sharp tooth or carious lesion
- Injury to the mucosa by some other external irritant
- Cotton roll injury
- Factitial injuries
Are accidentally self induced injuries on the basic of habit with a frequent psychogenic backgrounde. Gulcer of the tongue caused during an epileptic seizure
- Habits such as lip – biting
- Cheek – biting
- Unconscious gingival trauma.
- Emotional distress
- Orthodontic or denture injury
- Aggressive dental cleaning
- Hormonal changes
- Hypersensitivity to certain foods
- Strawberries, lemon, chocolate nut etc
- Nutritional deficiencies, iron, folic acid, vitamin B deficiency or lack of track elements such as zinc.
2. Candidiasis - also known as oral thrush is fungal infection that occurs in the mouth or throat due to an overgrowth of yeast.
- Canker Sores – These are small white or yellow centre lesions with a red border. They develop in the mouth on the tongue, inside cheek area, lips, gumline and throat areas, They are not contagious
- Cold Sores- These sores appear as clusters of red, raised blisters outside the mouth typically around the lips, but they can develop under the nose or under the chin. They are highly contagious.
- Tooth abscess – This occurs when there is a bacterial infection in the nerve of the tooth.
The treatment is palliative and symptomatic
- Antimicrobial agent
- Localized corticosteroids
- Topical anaestheticslike oralgel or dologel
- Preventing injuries of mouth i.e changing the toothbrush regularly and changing ill-fitting denture
- Vitamin supplements such as VITAMIN C tablets and vitamin B-COMPLEX
- W/S rinse and baking soda rinses.
- Peroxyl mouth sore rinse
- Chlorhexidine oral rinse