Submit a review for Orbit Super Speciality Hospital & Accident CentreYour feedback matters!
Mera kuch din se potty black color ka hobraha hai, iska reason kya hai aur kya karna hoga. Pls help.
I am 40 years old with normal bp sugar thyroid. I am having chest pain from last 1 year. Hv been to many doctors. They say it's acidity and muscular pain. I have vitamin d and b12 deficiency. I get very scared whenever I have chest pain. Hv done ECG also in Feb. What to do pls help. I walk around 2-3 km everyday. I hope it's not related to heart. I don't hv any fault history of heart also.
I feel pain during passing stools. Even sometimes I see blood. I do not feel my stomach empty. Pet saf nhi hota hai. Wht I have to do to get rid of this.
I am suffering from acidity from long time, I am writing here because I want a proper food chart which I can follow daily, please suggest me a food chart. I am belong to a bengali middle class family, please suggest me according to that, and yes most of the fruits I can not digest easily. So suggest me something with less fruits.
I have been diagnosed non specific enteritis in ultrasound but then everything was normal but from last 2 days having tight stool in morning though I take esabgol at night and eating boiled nd non spicy food as my liver spleen are also mild and borderline enlarged, in day I feel like bowel movement but only gas, felling sleepy and lethargy, and sometimes feel like vomiting but no vomiting ,what should I do is it related to problems shown in ultrasound.
I have mild fatty liver and doctor said it will reverse to normal and I am taking ciprofloxacin from many days for UTI is it harmful for my liver.
I have GERD and want to avoid surgery. I am told that it can be managed by changes in life style and medicines. But I am also told that over a prolonged period of time anti-acids are habit forming/addictive and have their severe side effects. Please advise.
In morning I want to eat but I feel like my stomach is full. I can't eat and it also burning like feeling.
Sir/madam, mere pet me jo raat ko khana khana h next raat ko bahar nikalta h or din me 3 baar latrine aati h or next morning gale me kharash bni rehti h or dakar aati h please solve this problem.
There is pimple on my out side of my anus hole. Its paining like a wound. Its almost 4th time im suffering from this. I consulted from a allopathic doctor. I want a final cure for this issue, and also I want the reason why it's happening often. Please help me to sort this out.
I am age of 25 yrs. I am suffering from hard stools along with blood from 4 days. I stay in hostel. Bcoz of food allergy in hostel in beginning I had loose motions then this problem started. Please prescribe me medicine.
I feel pain very often at right side just below my ribcage and I have gastric problem. Is there anything I can do to avoid pain without having to go to hospital?
I have went to site job which includes rigorous walking under sun for 8 km daily and then skipping of meals, having poor diet. Suddenly I am feeling lost of appetite & stomach disorder. I am also feeling uncomfortable from inside from doing any activity daily basis. Am I suffering from any chronic disorder?
I am having gallstones 4 mm from last 3 month my Dr. advised urosodi tablet and Apple cider vinegar twice a day with Luke warm water. I am fine now no pain nothing. Pls advise do I need to get operated or no. Any other tablet which may dissolve the stone pls advise. Pls advise further treatment.
Hi sir I am suffering from gastric problem since 1 year. Infact I had gone on 400 kms kawar yatra in jul last year for 8 days and after that I am having this severe problem. I have consulted the doctor and diagnosed with a small ulcer. The ulcer is healed but still I have a lot of belching with pain in chest areas and sometimes in neck and lower left hand. I am continually feeling depressed as I am taking medication and no effective result. Sometimes I feel I may have heart issues but ECG and x ray reveals no problems. My recent endoscopy shows no problems. Should I consult with psychologist. Is this problem can be due to stress. I am feeling stressed and have irregular sleep patterns.
Hello Doctor. My liver is fatty. Sgpt is 80. What can I do for this. Tell me pls recommend any medicine.
I had a problem of anal fissure from past 2 years, but blood comes in my stool only when I do Exercises or Gym or I am confused when I have bananas also blood comes in my stool.
The human body with its multiple organs is a highly complicated structure and one or more organs often malfunction for various reasons. However, for some, no reasons are identified for this problem. One such is irritable bowel syndrome or IBS as it is commonly referred to.
It is a common disorder affecting the large intestine leading to alternate bouts of diarrhea and constipation, abdominal cramps and a feeling of fullness. It is common in people younger than 45 years of age, affects women more than men, and though the exact reason is not known, the following are attributed.
1. Signal issues between the brain and intestines: For various or even unknown reasons, the brain may not be able to send the right signal to the stomach to process food, making the stomach to be hyperactive and have an increased sense of pain or sensitivity or discomfort. Neurotransmitters, which are chemicals responsible for sending signals to various organs also could be involved.
2. Hormonal connection: Menstrual periods tend to aggravate symptoms of IBS, while postmenopausal women are largely free of IBS symptoms.
3. Genetics: People with a family history of IBS are more likely to develop IBS too.
4. Aggravating foods: Foods rich in carbohydrates, spicy foods, fatty foods, caffeine and alcohol aggravate IBS symptoms. Ability to absorb sugar could be a cause too.
5. Infections: Some people with IBS have certain bacteria identified in their gut which produces excessive gas and this could lead to altered bowel movements.
6. GI Motility Issues: Alterations in the way the food passes through the stomach can lead to either constipation (slow movement) or diarrhea (quicker movement). There could also be spasms and contractions after eating, especially if the stress levels are high.
7. Psychological issues: Panic disorder, anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder are common in IBS patients. It is possible that they are not able to express their psychological stress, it manifests as physical symptoms. Stress increases symptoms of IBS and vice versa.
1. Manage stress: Meditation, yoga, support groups, medication and even hypnosis in severely stressed people helps control stress, providing great relief in IBS symptoms.
2. Lifestyle changes: Reduce alcohol and smoking
3. Dietary changes: Avoid aggravating foods, increase the amount of fiber if you have diarrhea and space out meals to avoid intestinal overload
4. Herbal remedies: Probiotics, peppermint oil and a variety of herbal medicines are available.
5. Symptomatic medications: Based on presenting symptoms, different medications including antibiotics for infections and motility drugs can be used. Anti anxiety and antidepressants are also prescribed to manage the psychological issues.
In terms of causes, symptoms, or treatment, IBS requires a very individualized approach and your doctor is the right person to discuss this with and decide. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.