Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JafferYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I have used home remedies for skin lightening like lemon and orange peel but these remedies doesn't long last even for one day and I see my pores get more bigger after using this due to which my face look so dull and Pore face. Can you please suggests me good night cream to skin brightening and minimize the pores without any side effects.
Bed Sores are commonly seen in persons who are immobilised and stay in bed or wheel chair for a long time. They do not change their position often and this results in damage to the skin and the underlying tissues because of the constant pressure on skin for a long duration. Bed Sores are also known as pressure sores or Decubitus Ulcers. When a person lies on bed for a long time due to medical conditions like paralysis, spinal problems and several others, the skin is constantly pressed between the bones and the bed.
As a result, the blood supply to skin is hindered, resulting in skin damage. Persons who involuntarily pass urine or stool, while in bed, are at a high risk of developing bed sores due to constantly moist skin. Elderly people and diabetics too are more likely to develop Bed Sores, which are mostly formed on the skin over bony area. Bed Sores are commonly seen on heels, hips, sacrum, elbows, shoulder blades and spine.
Homeopathy is very effective when it comes to treating bed sores. These remedies have negligible side effects and hence can be given without worrying about how they might affect other medication prescribed to the patient. Homeopathic remedies not only provide relief from the pain caused by bed sores but also help cure blisters and soothe the pus in ulcers. Some common homeopathic remedies for bed sores are:
- Arnica: Arnica is the best homeopathic remedy for bed sores that have made the skin turn blue-black in appearance. This may also be accompanied by soreness, itchiness and a feeling as if the bed is too hard to lie down on. Arnica helps reduce the blue-black spots and also prevents the formation of pus.
- Apis Mellifica: Bed sores that are rose coloured and accompanied by a burning sensation and pain on the spot that worsens with touch can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may also have a desire to uncover the affected limb or area to reduce the burning and pain.
- Carbo Veg: Bed sores formed in areas where the skin turns blue due to cold but where the skin simultaneously sweat excessively can be treated with carbo veg. This patient may also complain of itching that worsens with warmth and towards the evening. In some cases, these sores may also bleed.
- Arsenic Album: Ulcers that give off an offensive discharge can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. Such ulcers are often also quite painful and this pain worsens at night and with the cold. The person may also be weakened by the ulcers.
- Silica and Hepar Sulph: Bed sores that are filled with pus can be effectively treated with silicea. In cases where this pus turns bloody, hepar sulph may be prescribed. In such cases, the patient may also complain of extreme pain and sensitivity around the ulcers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.