Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hitesh Chhadva
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Hitesh ChhadvaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 25 year old Suffering from nasal polyps and sinusitis from last 2 year. And allopathy doctor said me for operation. But I am really scared about operation. So please suggest me best other alternatives as ayurvedic or homeopathy. Please give valuable suggestion and thank you.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.
Sir I have protected sex but I do not know condom is broke or not so I am worry but I have change and put other condom so I have sex on 8th august and I have hiv rapid test on rapid test 15th august - Neg rapid test 25aug - Neg rapid test 13sep - Neg westernblot test on 19 sep- Neg vdrl test on 19sep- Neg rapid test 19october - Neg and I have fever on 24 aug and take medicine all clear and 6 oct have dust allergy and sinus doctor prescribed medicine. So I have infected or not westernblot window period please tell.
Dear doctor, From 1 month inside my throat exactly down to uvula 7-8 blisters which is pimple shape. It is painless and sometime cough also coming. That cough color white. I already trying some medicine along with all home treatments like salt water, honey, haritaki etc. SO please help me I'm fully scared about that.
I have cold cough fever and throat infection can you suggest me best medicine to recover my health fast.
Whether it is for kids or adults, an ear infection can be of great discomfort and intense pain. The pain can also be because of an excess amount of wax in the ear. If it is so, then after cleaning off the wax, the discomfort may go off. But there can also be times when the pain is due to an infection. In this case, it is an ideal thought to visit a doctor. But before visiting a doctor, if the pain arises in the middle of the night suddenly, there are some things that can be done to ease out the pain.
- Pain relievers: If the pain is intense, then, of course, the first, foremost thing that comes to mind is that of pain relievers. Pain relievers such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines or acetaminophen can be taken both in the case of kids as well as adults. Aspirin should not be given to anyone who is lesser than 20 years of age as because aspirin many times may lead to a disease called Reye syndrome.
- Applying heat: If the pain is not so strong, then taking pain relievers can be avoided. Instead of taking in pain relievers, an easier way can be of applying heat to the ear. A soft cotton cloth can be taken and can be warmed to apply on the ears. It is very important to know that moisture should be kept away from the ear in this condition so to warm the cloth, you should use other ways in place of using warm water.
- Encouraging rest: Often the pain may get increased due to intense work or noise. So, rest can help in getting relief from the pain in some time. You should try to sleep at a place that is away from any noise. Often resting may help the body to handle the pain and hence the pain may get reduced down slowly. Using the heat therapy while taking rest, can also be a great way to get rid of the pain of ear infections.
- Using eardrops: When you visit the doctor, of course, the doctor will prescribe you with an eardrop. But also many experts suggest a vinegar solution as an eardrop for pain due to an ear infection. Though this is a natural remedy still is ideal to consult the doctor first so that there is no severe condition that may come up. It is because the infection may take place due to different reasons and hence it is important to cross check about various things before starting with medication.
Ear infections can happen due to any reasons from the hundreds of reasons. Consulting the doctor is, of course, the most important thing to do in this case, but at initial stages, the ways mentioned above can provide relief.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!