Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemangi Bharambe KolheYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, i'm 18 years old male. I can't sleep at night. I am a student and I have no stresses. I go to bed freely. But I can't sleep. I'm just 18 and I have sleeping problem thats really big headache. Please help me docs so that I concentrate in study.
I am 24 years old female. I have lump above anus and below it. Sometimes blood in stool . what should i do ?.
I Have so much of hair fall. What precautions I can take? I take head bath twice a week. I use Bajaj Almond oil and Sunsilk Yellow shampoo with conditioner. Please suggest.
I am thin (Skinny) and I want gain weight and body please help any solutions? And I heard about whey mass gainer is it safe to use protein powders? please help.
Doctor give me treatment to semen leakage after urination due to excessive masturbation? Please advise.
I am 25 years old I had c section at August 28, 2016. Up to now I have a big problem my stomach is not working. I do not have motion. Still I'm living stomach is very painful which specialist I can contact.
Hello Dr. I'm Nasrulla form hubli Karnatak so please help me between two legs have a lots of rashes so please help me how to remove that rashes.
I am 22 years old. There is unwanted hair on my chin area and it is growing with in a week after threading. How can I get rid of this. Is laser a good option for permanent hair removal?
Recently I came to new place three months back I am suffering from pimples so I recently consulted Doctor he has given me vitamin a. Please advice
I have a lot of pimples on my face. Basically they come every month .and now my face has a lot of scared .how can I get rid of scares and pimple .how can I remove all the scare marks from my face.
Here are some tips you can use or suggest to your loved ones to overcome failure, loss or rejection and regain their normal living:
1. Make yourself remember your goals in life: you may have faced a break-up or job loss, but there are other priorities in life too like your parent’s happiness, you friend’s happiness, your career and they don’t deserve your ignorance or your ill behaviour.
2. Failure is not the end of the world: Remember failures and losses too help us to grow and understand life in a better way.
3. Try to spend more time with your family and friends. During a relationship, we reduce the time we used to spend with our parents and friends. Post breakups make up for the past loss.
4. Don’t shy away to consult an expert: if you find your sadness getting uncontrollable and it's not stopping, no matter what you try or do, then consult an expert immediately. Counselling always helps you to get back in your life.
Hi Doc I am 27 year old and married since 4 months. I have menstrual pain since the beginning of my periods mostly for the first 2 days. I have abdominal pain and back pain only for the first 2 days. Every month I take mephthal spasm tab for this as its difficult for me to bear the pain. My periods are regular and flow is normal. Please advice me how to deal with this and why this happens. I would also like to know if this would affect pregnancy PS: I take thyroxine 75 mcg for the past 7 years and am planning to conceive.
I was suffering from high bp and started taking medication however ever since I am having problems in erection Cn the medication be reason for that What is the solution?
I am 21 year and presently I am in middle of b-tech, I am not feeling right these days I am getting extreme headache, my anger level is getting high and my relation with each individual is getting worst each day, any small things or if someone tells me something I can not forget those and get hug inside, I can not get sleep and I do not feel like eating and and having conversation, sometimes I feel like quiting everything and my condition is getting worst from bad each day.
A person, in order to be a successful sportsman or sportswoman needs to take a good care of his or her diet plans on a daily basis. They need more energy, proteins, vitamins, calories, minerals, carbohydrates and fats than other people, who are not involved in sports. Also, the requirement of energy varies in different sportsperson.
On an average, a sportsman below 30 years of age needs 3000 Kilo calories of food whereas those beyond 30 years need 2800-3000 Kilo calories of food daily.
The different requirements in the diets of a sportsman are explained as follows:
- Carbohydrates: It is found in whole grains and fruits. Also the diet should comprise of foods rich in fiber.
- Proteins: Proteins are the building blocks of the body which is why a sportsperson need it the most. It builds their immunity and increases the ability of the body to handle physical stress and strain. It is found in chicken, fish egg whites, milk, yoghurts, beans etc.
- Fats: They are required for the proper lubrication of the bones. They also help in the absorption and transportation of fat soluble vitamins. Have foods with saturated fats like nuts, olive oil, fatty fish, low fat milk and low fat dairy products.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Adequate amount of vitamins maintain the health and integrity of the cell bodies in the body. It also fights against the stress by destroying few unnecessary substances in the body and increasing antioxidants.
- Hydration: Proper hydration of the body is essential for a sportsperson in addition to other necessary nutrient requirements since it increases the functionality of the person. This is because proteins might result in constipation in the body the effect of which is nullified by the supply of adequate amount of water.
- Fiber: Apart from these, foods rich in fiber are also required since presence of adequate amount fiber in the body helps in having regular bowel movement in a person.
- Salt intake: Salt is an important ingredient in the diet of the sportsperson since salt is the key source of sodium which has contribution towards keeping one healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.