Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Skin Blemishes Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Skin Peel Treatment
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemangi BhagatYour feedback matters!
Hello I am male 25 my skin is too dark specially my forehead is too dark and like black shade on it I am very much get rid of this and get embarrassed sometimes more often. Please tell me some tips for clear my skin.
Hi, my age is 25. My skin is oil excess oily type. Which night cream would recommend for my skin type and my skin color is wheatish. I have acne marks on my cheeks.
Out of the 100,000 hair strands that a person normally possesses, losing about 50 to 100 of them on a daily basis is considered to be pretty normal. If, however, you are losing more than that, it is time to think about hair loss treatments. Here is a comprehensive list of alternative medicine choices that can fetch fruitful results:
- Indian Gooseberry pack: Commonly known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry comprises of vitamin C and is an excellent agent to stop hair loss and accelerate hair growth. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining a healthy scalp. One spoon of gooseberry juice should be mixed with lemon juice and applied on the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties that bring down the hair's pH to a normal level. It also contains enzymes that promote hair growth and stop hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce scalp redness too. While Aloe Vera gel is readily available in the market, the gel extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf works better. The gel should be applied on the scalp for a few hours followed by a thorough wash with lukewarm water.
- Licorice Root Paste: Licorice Root has multiple benefits. It is an herb which is known to reopen the pores of the hair and eradicate dandruff. The Licorice Root Paste is prepared by mixing one cup of milk with one spoon of saffron and one spoon of licorice paste. It should be applied on the bald areas before bedtime and washed with lukewarm water in the morning. The same solution can be applied twice a week to get great results.
- B-complex Vitamin: Daily intake of supplements containing vitamin B6 and biotin is a great way to stop hair loss. B6 helps in reducing hair thinning and increases the circulation of the scalp. This supplement can be easily obtained from any drug store. One supplement a day will start showing results in 4 week's time.
- Ginkgo Biloba: According to a study conducted by the Maryland Medical Center, it was found that Ginkgo Biloba is a great agent for hydrating the scalp. It increases blood flow and stops hair loss. It also helps in producing new hair at a faster pace. The best thing about this herb is the fact that it has no side effects at all.
- Polygonum Multiflorum: This is a Chinese herb more commonly known as the Fo-Ti. Its anti-inflammatory properties have shown efficiency for a number of years. It not only helps in hydration of the scalp, but fights hair loss and helps in the regeneration of new hair. It is also known to be a great agent for hair strengthening and turning gray hair to its original color.
From last few days I noticed some blood spot in my mouth and it smells bed. I dosent feel any pain. What should I do.
I'm suffering from hair fall issues and about to get bald please let me know some medication for the same.
Mara face par prob suru ho jati hai bahar Jana se or kum nhi hoti khujli hona bhot or agar scrub himalya ka use karo to face jalna lagta hai issa pura face kharab ho gaya hai Mara sirf three days m because mujha ghar se bahar Jana padta hai plzz ask medicine jissa puri tarah Mara face humesha ka liya thik ho jaye.
How to clean the yellowness of teeth quickly my lower teeth get yellowed and even by brushing it did not fix. What to do?
How to remove aun tant from face? My face skin is very sensitive. Please suggest some medicine or soap or cream.
I am 23 year old. And I have a whiteheads and blackheads problems back 2 year. please suggest me some natural products.
Hi I'm a male or boy does doing various types of skin treatment or different types of skin treatment like laser treatment, anti aging treatment or fairness treatment or any types of skin treatment or taking or doing any types of injection for the skin is good for the skin and does it keep your skin healthy and strong forever please tel me plz.
I have pimples all over my face. I wana get rid out of these. I can not use any sunscreen creams that result in more pimples. I am just using aqua gel. But can not get rid out of these. Please help me.
I m suffering from hair fall solution. So please recommend me some medical or treatment which can be done in home.
Hi I have a high bp problem and the cholesterol also. But I want to join gym. Want to take weight. I will do cardio also but little bit. So can I join gym.
My teeth are too much sensitive. I cant take even normal water and hot tea. I use regularly warm water with salt from last month. But it is not working.
Tinea or ringworm is basically a skin infection caused by fungus. Tinea can affect any part of the body. When the skin is affected it is tinea corporis, scalp (tinea capitis), feet (tinea pedis, this is also called as athlete's foot) and groin area (tinea curis, also known as the jock itch). This presents as several white patches on the skin.
Causes of Tinea:
Tinea or the ringworm infection is not due to worms but caused by fungi dermatophytes. The fungus remains alive in the dead tissues of nails, hair and skin. Symptoms of Tinea are red circular patches on the skin along with itching.
As per the Ayurvedic philosophy, tinea is often diagnosed as dadru. The body type or the dosha involved is kapha and vata. Kapha, which is an Ayurvedic humor symbolizes mucus. It is usually dense, sticky and cold in nature. Vata, also an ayurvedic humor represents the wind. It is dry, mobile, subtle and cold. Both kapha and vata when present in the skin lead to accumulation of toxins. These toxins further collect in the deep tissues of the skin like rakta (Blood), rasa (nutrient plasma), lasika (lymphatic) and mansa (muscles).
The toxins lead to contamination of the deeper tissues thereby leading to the aggravation of the kapha-vata dosha, thus leading to ringworm. A third dosha which is involved is pitta. Pitta symbolizes heat or fire. It is often referred to as the tridosha disease, and the prime involved doshas are kapha and vata.
Diet and Lifestyle Modification:
- Spicy and hot food, excessive sweet and sour foods should be avoided. Pickled foods, chutneys, citrus fruits like lemon and oranges, vinegar and mustard should also be avoided.
- Avoid foods made up of white flour such as bread, pastries, cakes, pizza
- Artificial and processed foods, fast foods and aerated drinks should be avoided. Excessive salt and tomatoes should be restricted.
- Since tea, coffee smoking and alcohol aggravate the pitta, these should be avoided
- Milk and milk products like yogurt and cottage cheese should be given a miss
- Foods which are sweet, blend and alkaline in nature should be added into the diet
- Fresh vegetables and fruit should be taken
- Foods like grains, rice, pasta, beans, breads, dairy products, sweet drinks and juices can be had
- In 3 cups of water boil 10 to 15 neem leaves, until half the water evaporates. Washing the tinea lesions with this water helps.
- Rubbing papaya over the lesions is very effective
- Make a paste of turmeric and milk and apply on the lesions. Wash this within half an hour of the application and repeat it 3 to 4 times a day.