Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Good evening. I want to increase my body weight. I have two options jogging or going to gym. which one is better can you suggest me please.
My father has problem while walking. They have no strength in his joints. All reports are normal. Doctors didn't say anything. The just normally gives medicine. He falls down while walking. What may be the reason.
My age is 27 years and my weight is 49. I want to gain weight. So please tell me how to gain the weight.
I am 20 years old boy. my question is about masturbation. I am doing since I was 15. Is it healthy? I have a lean body. My weight does not increase even though I eat more than enough. And also I have a cough problem throughout the year. Please I want advice to grow my body and gain weight.
A close friend of mine is worried as he is under weight for years. At 24 years of age his weight is merely 45 kg though his diet is absolutely normal. His father and brother too are skinny. Kindly suggest something. Thanks.
My daughter ,age 36 years, height 5'-3,wt.45kg, she has a problem of losing weight and energy level. She went number of tests and all test are Okay.Except of IRON level which on border line.THYROID test is okay. Please advice her to boost her ENERGY LEVEL.Now she is Canada based.I am quite worried about my daughter. Please advice.
I'm consuming three capsules of seacod 300 mg per day will it help me to gain weight and how long it will take to show results please provide me more info about cod liver oil thank you.
I'm raju. My age is 22 years but my weight is only 43 kg. I can not eat normally. So what should I do for get more weight ? I'm not satisfied with my weight.
I have a lower backache. I am Running outdoor, every 4 days per week. 5 minutes brisk walk following 5 min slow run. Next 5 minutes fast walk after that 7 to 8 minutes moderate and fast running then 5 min slow walk. Is this correct way or not?
I am 16 year old boy and I am skinny. I eat food 5 times in 1 day to gain weight but no change in my physical. Please tell what should I do?
Some new studies have shown that eating while you are walking can cause weight gain. The findings have said that while walking you tend to consume more food than when you are stagnant. However, not only walking but also while conversing with others or watching television increases your urge to consume more food.
The reasons for which you may consume more food while walking are:
- If you sometimes eat on the go then you can consume more food later in the day. Because while eating we did not concentrate how much of amount we consumed.
- One more reason of consuming much food can be that walking is one powerful distraction. As you do not completely concentrate on your food it falls into mindless eating.
- Concentrating on your food is a significant part of enjoying your food and managing weight gain.
- When you sit down and eat, you tend to focus on how much food you are taking in one bite, and chew properly. Nevertheless, when walking and eating none of these happens.
- When you walk and eat, you do not pay attention to what you are eating. While on the go you just grab whatever food satiates your hunger and this leads to weight gain later.
There are also some simple steps to avoid over eating. They are:
- Sit on a table and eat slowly.
- Chew your food properly.
- You should stop eating when you first start feeling that you are full.
- Try to eat as many vegetables as you can and try to avoid junk foods.
Weight gain and obesity is also associated with our mind. When we start consuming food, our brain takes at least 20 minutes to connect to our stomach. So, eating slowly is a much needed for avoiding weight gain.