Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H.R Dedhia
Submit a review for Dr. H.R DedhiaYour feedback matters!
I am over weight and want to lose 30 kg to get my weight down to 60 kg in 3 months. Is is possible? If yes then how can I do it? What should be my daily intake? Please help me! Thanks.
To eliminate the screen acme, pimples should I take'tab- Nuforce 150' once a week. Or any other medicine can you. Would you guide any medicine for that. Thank you!
He can't concentrate in studies, in past he had done some mistake which did not hurt anyone but he always blame himself and feels bad, which always make him feel guilty and make him worry and new negative thoughts always haunt him and he also can't concentrate in studies and remain depressed! He try to focus in studies then sometime he focus, but suddenly those thoughts strike his mind then he again become depressed and feels like he is very bad and all!
Im 21 years female. Im facing huge hair fall day by day .im using sunsilk shampoo with conditioner. I do not have dandruff .what should I do?
Suffering form erectile dysfunction since 1 year tensed now to do? No feelings no attraction very low attraction.
I am having severe hair fall from past many years. From past 15 days I am using folica hair tincture and selsun shampoo for dandruff. After using these products my hair fall has doubled. Please let me know if it's Normal to have more hair fall after using Folica or selsun shampoo is causing excess hair fall. I don't have any sort of nutritional deficiency.
Hello sir / madam, my age is 18 but my weight is 60 kg only and height is 5.7, Is this correct and I am lean what should I take to mass up my body.
Lumbago or Lower back pain is a condition that is characterized by mild to serious pain or uneasiness in the lower back region. Lower back pain is more prevalent among the youth whose work includes physical exertion or sitting for long hours and is also common in individuals belonging to the 'retirement age' because of their sedentary lifestyles. The pain might be acute (sudden and extreme) or chronic if it has been endured over a span of three months.
The most common causes of lower back pain are:
- Overuse of the muscles and includes strains or sprains of soft tissues such as muscles, ligaments and vertebral compression fractures.
- Pressure on the roots of nerves due to conditions such as spinal canal stenosis (narrowing down of the spaces within the spine) or herniated disc (a condition of the rubbery disc present between the spine bones (vertebrae)).
- Osteoarthritis is a condition wherein the shock absorbers, found in the joints, progressively break down.
When it affects the spine, the condition causes back pain by stiffening the spinal joints. Symptoms of Lumbago (Low back pain) include:
- Stiff back
- Numbness in the legs
- Loss of weight
- Difficulty in urinating
- Sciatica, which is the pain running down the lower back to hips, legs and thighs. This occurs due to a compression by an intervertebral disc in the back, which leads to a pinched nerve.
How to diagnose lower back pain or a slip disc?
Treatment options available -
Exercises along with correction of bad posture for relieving back pain are a common component of any treatment plan. Factors such as type and severity of the pain as well as the patient?s history can help in determining the type of treatment that can be administered. Typical treatment of back pain includes use of muscle relaxants, painkillers and physiotherapy. Surgery is suggested in severe cases. Some other treatments are discussed below:
- Rest: A period of rest and inactivity would help the injured tissues to recuperate and relieve back pain. However, extended periods of rest lead to weakening of muscles and hence might prolong the existing back pain.
- Heat and ice packs: Both heat and ice therapies are used according to the patient's preference to reduce inflammation.
- Medications: A large variety of prescription and over-the-counter medicines are available. Some reduce back pain caused by inflammation and others prevent the pain signals from travelling to the brain. Examples would include acetaminophen, celecoxib and diclofenac.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!