Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Gobind Singh GillYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam this is Gopal rao Naik. Iam suffering from sinusitis from 2007. Please try to give me a better suggestion.
Dear Sir, I smoke 10- 15 cigarettes daily. Now I am feeling throat soreness or discomfort while swallowing meal or liquid. Pain is left inside of throat. Kindly help me on this. please suggest any tablets etc for relief.
Hi Sir, I had slight pain in ears from past years and blood bleeding from yesterday, can you suggest me any precautions for this?
I am a male of 52 years, on hypertension & t. I. A. Medications for the past many years. Recently I suffered with sudden low bp, dizziness, weakness in left leg which were diagnosed as recurring t. I. A. In all cardiac tests, xray, brain mri, nothing adverse was indicated. While hospitalized, the doctors recovered me with the administration of enclex injections. In the follow-up treatment I was prescribed with atorvastatin, esprin, pacitame, clonotril and clopiogril tablets, coversyl, arreno tablets etc. With these medicines, the improvement in my condition was poor. On 2nd opinion from another neurologist, I was prescribed zevert -16, an antacid cap, coversyl, clonotril, pacitane, arreno capsules. These medications have a little better effects. Kindly advice which one treatment I may continue. Matter most urgent
I am 24 year old. I have stiff neck and stiff ears and when I rotate my neck it pains on back side. And always feeling of cough and always dry mouth and throat. Eyes also having pain.
I am 65 year old. I am suffering from sinus last ten years.I had taken many medicine, no cure what kind of medicine ,i would have taken.
I have a ear problem. Whenever I take bath after few minutes I feel like my both ears have gone deaf. Sometimes it pains a little bit and after 5-6 hours it becomes normal. It's on daily basis. But during those hours it continuously pains. Feels like deaf. And feels little heavy type. What should I do? Either not take bath or something else. Please guide me.
Hi, My total bilirubin is 1.5, direct bilirubin .4, ast 25, alt 25, gamma gt 25, ad ratio 1,4 is this normal. Last month I have taken antibiotics for my soar throat.
I feel dizziness and weakness on standing. It lasts for about one minut please but it is so intense that it seems as if I will falldown. What is this. What should I do ?
I have a throat pain a severe pain and I am not able to talk with others and all laugh at me when I talk it has been about 10 days and it does not be alright. What should i do?
I am suffering from depression for the last 15 years. I was undergoing treatment in our hospital. After coming to kerala I am under the treatment of doctor from pushpagiri medical college, tiruvalla, kerala. Here they have changed the medicine and I am suffering from side effect of the medicine like dry mouth, throat infection, digestion problem etc.
It actually happen from around six month when I complete bath after that I feel some pain inside my ear if little water goes in it? Have you any solution?
I am a 13 year old boy. I have tonsil keratosis from about 2 months and its increasing. Due to this I have a bad breath. My throat pains sometimes. It also bleeds. What should I do?
I have fever for the past two days. I am unable to swallow anything. I feel pain in my neck. What medicine to take for tonsillitis?
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.