Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Girish KulkarniYour feedback matters!
As you can see from my details of weight and height given I am underweight and I want to know the cure for it. A diet will be helpful. Also an important point that I have problem of tonsils and cough (weak immune system) Thanks in advance for yhe help.
I have a bleeding nose. It starts bleeding quite frequently these days. Previously it bleebs once in 2-3 months. What should you suggest me to take. Is it sign of any disease?
I am on medication for hypertension. With one coversyl plus a day, the result is 80/145. I sometimes feel giddiness. I am told it is because of medication. Is there any other way?
I have sinusitis how to reduce it? I have tried medicines also but they worked only when the pain is there and cannot cure completely.
Hello sir my problem sinus running nose and cough blocking nose every time please help me sir please give me best treatment.
My child aged 13 years suffering with cold for the last one week. When contacted an ENT, he said that she need surgery due to sinusitis and advised CT scan? What can I do? Is it not curable without surgery?
Sir, My age is 18 years. I have suffer from problem since 3 months the symptoms is breathing problem all time, burning sensation in throat, difficult in yawing (opening in mouth also) feeling of something stuck in throat, balance problem also. This symptoms occur every day is this normal or serious and also treatable. I checked this problem from physician but he gave me antacids tablets but the condition is not till now. Please say what I can do?
Hi . My friend is 22 years old . He drinks like once a week smokes a bit . He has rashes on outer neck and itching irritation soreness on the inside . He suspects it to be cancerous . Local ent says throat infection and gave certain medicines but the throat has been such since last 2 3 months . Rashes irritation soreness . What could it be ? Who do we consult ?
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.