Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Gajendra J. PatilYour feedback matters!
I want to make my body growth. What shall I do for that? now I am 25 years boy. What medicine I will take for that problem.
Doctor same problem with me but I already tested urine with the help of preganews test kit but now her period do not come sugest what to do her period is not come till now she is very tensed.
I have acne problem. Consulted a dermatologist. He prescribed clear gel and momestone furate cream. Result was visible. But once I stopped using it I'm getting small small acne all over the face. It's itchy. What should I do.
How to reduce double chin and face fat. My face is looking with more chubby cheeks what to do to get ride of them.
Alfalfa tonics has any side effects on body how can I take it how much time after I will gain weight.
My wife has itching problem near vaginal areas always, but it worsen during summer. She gets more itching after sex. Please suggest cure.
Is there any solution for growing beard . Full on chicks? M getting only little little like there's nothing?
I am male. Of 19 years old and I am suffering from acne Please suggest me the treatment for the concerned problem I have consulted the doctor and he suggested me isotretinoin tablets.
I am 36 years old. While I was running. My Lt knee injured. As per MRI report diag is acl tear. Pl tell me, what can I do for recover my injury.
I have one big problem that I cannot control my angerness. Please suggest me some solution regardless this issue.
Hi I am having hair fall problem. And I am bald in front? From small age itself? Its a genetic disorder? How can I improve the growth of hair in that area.
Hi I have back pain and these days I was feeling wormity when I sit the cap and my appetite is not gud I'm also married always I have headache and body pain Dr. what, s that meaning.
My wife complaints of urinary frequency, burning sensation during urination. Her last menstrual period was on 29/11/15. What medicines should she take.
Anxiety, stress and depression are common mental health disorders. Though they may be overlooked as “something that’s in your mind”, but these disorders can have serious implications on your health and the quality of your life. Homeopathy is an effective way of treating disorders like anxiety, stress and depression with negligible side effects.
Anxiety can be defined as the general feeling of fear or apprehension. Anxiety disorders may be seen in the form of general anxiety, phobias and obsessive compulsive disorders. Anxiety symptoms are generally sporadic and follow not set pattern. Homeopathy can be used to treat anxiety once the cause for the disorder can be identified. Two of the most common forms of homeopathic treatment for anxiety are:
- Aconitum napellus: Waves of anxiety or outright panic attacks can be treated with aconite. This is also beneficial if the person is fearful, restless, agitated or if he has recently experienced an accident or natural disaster.
- Argentum nitricum: Anxiety often takes the form of apprehension and nervousness about the future. In such a case, Argentum nitricum (Arg-n.) can be an effective form of treatment. Such cases of anxiety can worsen with heat and in crowded spaces.
The terms stress and anxiety are often used interchangeably, but they have different medical definitions. The response to situations and events that make us frustrated, anxious or angry are known as stress factors. Each person has a different response to stress. While it temporarily enhances productivity in some people, it can paralyze others. Here are two common homeopathic medicines that can be used to treat stress.
- Kali phosphoricum: Stress caused by overworking or illness can be treated with Kali phosphoricum. In such cases, the patient may be jumpy, over sensitive and can find it difficult to cope with normal life. Kali phosphoricum helps relax the nervous system and can also be used to treat insomnia caused by stress.
- Lycopodium: If stress causes the person to feel inadequate and pretend to be someone they are not, Lycopodium is a good form of homeopathic treatment. This can also treat irritability, crankiness and social withdrawal that results from stress.
Mild depression is often self diagnosed as a simple bad mood. There are many causes for depression including changes in the biochemical makeup of the brain. Here are a few homeopathic prescriptions for depression.
- Aurum metallicum: Failure to succeed is a primary cause for depression in people focused on work. Aurum metallicum can be used to treat such cases of depression. These symptoms may also be accompanied by feelings of humiliation and discouragement.
- Causticum: Depression caused by grief or loss can be treated with causticum. This also treats accompanying frequent crying, forgetfulness and mental dullness.