Doctor in Suyog Clinic
Submit a review for Suyog ClinicYour feedback matters!
Men with a severely bent penis, a condition frequently known as Peyronie's disease, often experience some penis health challenges. Men and their doctors usually focus on the physical difficulties and complications of having a substantially bent penis, but there can be complications in other areas as well. Perhaps most prominently, men with Peyronie's disease may find themselves experiencing significant levels of depression. Left unchecked, depression can become a terrible burden.
In Peyronie's disease, the penis is severely bent. But just how bent is that? After all, many millions of men have some degree of curvature to their penis when it is erect, and that's perfectly normal. There isn't really a cut-off point for when a bent penis becomes Peyronie's disease. Instead, a diagnosis of Peyronie's often depends on whether the degree of curvature is such that it impedes or prevents penetrative sex, or that it causes painful erections.
Most of the time, Peyronie's disease occurs when the penis endures trauma. It can be one big trauma (such as being hit in the groin by a fastball) or it can be numerous smaller traumas (such as over-aggressive handling during partner sex or masturbation). When such trauma occurs, the damaged tissue heals itself by laying down a layer of plaque. But the plaque is not as flexible and pliable as the damaged tissue and cannot stretch in the same way. Thus, when the penis becomes erect, the undamaged portions extend as they usually do; however, the damaged section stops expanding after a certain point, causing the penis to bend in that direction.
Clearly, the penis is of great importance to a man; for some men, a great deal of their feelings about themselves and their masculinity relate to the penis. A very bent penis can make a man feel his penis is deformed or make him worry about what his partner(s) may think of it. And in some cases, the bending physically prevents the man from engaging in penetrative sex. All this can lead a man into feelings of depression. One survey of 98 men with Peyronie's disease found that 48% of them were clinically depressed.
Many people, especially men, have a very difficult time acknowledging depression and therefore have difficulty getting treatment for it. The very best thing a man with depression can do is to seek help from a professional, such as a psychotherapist or a social worker. A professional can help a man work through the issues causing depression and recommend strategies for dealing with it.
In addition, the following tips can help fight depression:
- Focus on the positive. Identify things that are going well and keep them in focus.
- Socialize. In general, people feel better when they do not isolate themselves.
- Talk about it. Find a trusted, non-judgmental friend or lover and talk about Peyronie's and why it is bringing about feelings of depression.
- Laugh. Studies prove that laughter really can help alleviate symptoms of depression.
- Watch the diet. Certain food and drink choices can influence depression. Alcohol, for example, can easily worsen depression. On the other hand, foods with omega-3 fatty acids, like salmon and mackerel, and those rich in B vitamins, like leafy green vegetables, can help lighten a person's mood.
Depression isn't the only complication of a bent penis, of course. Regular use of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) may help to address some of the other issues. For example, penis skin needs to be as supple and elastic as possible; a crème with vitamin C, which helps promote elasticity in penis skin, can be a boost in this area. In addition, plaque build-up can sometimes lead to a diminished sensation in the penis. A crème with L-carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient, is better positioned to help restore some of that lost sensitivity.
- Prepare junk foods and fruit juices at home as doing so is advantageous! You have control over using various ingredients in your desired quantities. Also, you get to choose healthy and quality ingredients.
- By stuffing the sandwiches and burgers with nutritious items, you can create a whole range of junk food that looks great, contain good nutritious value and tastes terrific! Also, when you prepare juices at home, you can choose good variety fruits and can keep these juices sugar-free also.
" What is bariatric surgery for obesity and why it should be considered"
- Bariatric surgery can be considered an effective and sustainable weight loss method in some patients. Bariatric procedures can be an appropriate weight loss option for patients with a body mass index (bmi) exceeding 40 kg/m2, individuals with a bmi between 35 and 40 who have developed diseases associated with obesity, and those who have been unsuccessful in losing weight through other weight loss strategies. 2 the overall aim of bariatric procedures is to reduce the intake of food by physically restricting the gastric capacities of the body. 2, 4 overall, bariatric surgery has been associated with significant weight loss, reductions in some weight-related comorbidities, and an increase in certain elements relating to quality of life, as compared to conventional treatments.
- There are a number of different types of bariatric surgery currently available to patients. The most common procedures are generally performed laparoscopically and include roux-en-y gastric bypass (rygb), sleeve gastrectomy (sg), and laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding (lagb). The rygb is an irreversible procedure that involves the combination of restrictive and malabsorptive processes by constructing a small gastric pouch anastomosed to the distal part of the small intestine. 2–4 the duodenum is attached further down the distal part of the intestines, creating a “y”-like shape. Food bypasses the stomach as well as the proximal small bowel. The sg is an irreversible restrictive procedure involving the removal of a large portion of the stomach creating a “sleeve”-shaped tube. The surgery reduces the overall stomach size to around 25% of its original size. The lagb procedure is a reversible surgery that involves restricting food intake by placing an inflatable silicone constricting band around the distal end of the fundus to make a smaller prestomach pouch. The band diameter can be altered by injecting or removing saline through a subcutaneous port to optimize restriction. These bariatric surgeries differ in technical procedure, outcome, and risk and, therefore, comprehensive consideration needs to be applied when choosing the more appropriate surgery for each patient. It is also important for the bariatric patient to have an understanding of the surgical procedure and the future implications to reduce the risk of complications and to improve overall weight loss
- As the prevalence and burden of overweight and obesity increases globally, it is salient to develop and implement effective interventions for long-term weight loss. In 2008, statistics reported that global obesity had nearly doubled since 1980, with more than 1.4 billion adults identified as overweight, and approximately 200 million men and 200 million women being classified as obese. Overweight and obesity are associated with a range of noncommunicable diseases, which can result in significant morbidity. These health concerns can include type 2 diabetes, musculoskeletal complications, cardiovascular disease, some cancers, obstructive sleep apnea (osa), infertility, negative emotional states, and an overall reduced quality of life. Therefore, the need for an effective intervention providing long-term weight loss is paramount to reduce the incidence of obesity-related health complications.
PCOS – PCOS can disrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to fewer periods. Acne, hair growth, weight gain, and dark skin patches are other symptom of the condition.
How to reduce weight
It is difficult to reduce weight in PCOS patients but if you are able to do it, you have already done the half work.
Take medicines regularly as prescribed be the doctor after your case history and looking at your reports.
Homeopathy is a good choice, although all cases cannot be treated with homeopathy, after looking at your reports your physician can guide you about the mode of treatment.
Food to be taken care
- Sweetened juice, canned fruit in heavy syrup, or sweetened applesauce
- Starchy vegetables such as potatoes, corn, and peas
- Refined grains made with white flour such as white bread and pasta, bagels,
- Sugary drinks such as soda or juice
- Sugary foods such as cookies, cakes, and candy
- Snacks such as potato chips, Fritos, Doritos, and tortilla chips
- Fresh fruits or frozen/canned fruit without added sugar, or unsweetened applesauce
- Non–starchy fresh vegetables or frozen/canned vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, and carrots
- Whole grains such as whole wheat pasta, brown rice, oats, and whole wheat bread
- High fiber cereals such as Kashi®, shredded wheat, and All Bran. (Look for cereals that have at least 5 grams of fiber per serving or sprinkle ½ cup of bran cereal or unprocessed bran on a low–fiber cereal to increase the fiber)
- Water or seltzer, flavored with fruit if desired, unsweetened iced tea
- High fiber baked goods made from whole wheat flour and oats
- Crackers and snacks with fiber such as Triscuits, Wasa, or popcorn
Tulsi or the holy basil is known since ages to have health benefits, however with urbanization nuclear family living in compact flats the use of this very inexpensive super herb plant is reduced. Many also feel who will take care of plant give water to it every day. The fact is, our priority in life is to be earning healthy life where in we end up paying to gyms doctors. If you can just plant this in your small pot it will take care of your health issues. It’s tried by me personally I recommend it.
It’s very common in indian households easy to grow, have 2 types
1) green coloured – lakshmi tulsi
2) purple coloured – krishna tulsi.
It is worshiped, offered to gods, thought to purify all contaminants. This is when I thought of studying more about this super plant.
What is there in tulsi which makes it so useful, well it has essential oils, antioxidants, phytonutrients, vitamin a, c, k, linoleic acid best part is it will not harm in anyway.
With malaria, dengue, swine flu increasing in cities it’s very important to have this plant as natural support to help to improve your immunity against bacterial viral infections.
Following are the benefits:
Prevents against infections relieves cold, flu prevents stress blood purifier balances hormones nerve tonic, sharpens memory fights cancer helps in healthy gum helpful in conditions like diabetes, hypertension lowers acidity lowers respiratory problems its anti-allergic immunity booster best digestive improves vision.
Following are benefits of planting it in your small plant
1) easily accessible.
2) give good values to children.
3) make different uses like use on sandwich/soups/teas.
4) looks beautiful.
5) soothing to eyes so releases stress.
How to grow tulsi
It grows in moist soil very easily. It needs mild sunlight as well. Just few centimetres below soil you can grow this plant indoors till it reaches 6 cm height best time is just before monsoon, with good sunlight it grows faster. You can also pick seeds from grown plant (rub the flower and there are seeds inside, tiny black) and put it in the soil. It grows fast.
How to consume tulsi
· well you can eat it raw – just pluck it, eat it any time of the day it will give best results· mix it in water/ detox water/· make kadha – boil tulsi leaves in 2 cup of water add 2 gm black pepper, boil it to half (i. E. 1 cup) and drink to reduce dengue symptoms· have it with morning/evening tea· sprinkle over poha/sandwich or dal with coriander leaves.
I am sure that those who do not have tulsi plant will buy plant it and those who have it will use it more often
As it is said “the better you know better your health can be”.
Raynaud’s disease is an unusual condition that is actually a symptom of something else, perhaps more serious.
What is raynaud’s disease?
Raynaud’s disease is a hyperactivation of the sympathetic nervous system, resulting in an extreme constriction of the blood vessels, therefore slowing down circulation and resulting in localized hypoxia (a lack of air/blood to cells). When these secondary blood vessels are unable to push blood through, the skin loses its color and sensation.
The disease is classified into two types, namely:
1. Primary raynaud’s: it is also known as primary raynaud’s disease when the condition is idiopathic, meaning that it is not caused in conjunction with any other disease.
2. Secondary raynaud’s: the condition iscalled raynaud’s phenomenon, raynaud’s syndrome or secondary raynaud’s when there is an underlying disorder such as systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, and frostbite, among others.
There are a number of conditions that can result in low blood or oxygen flow to the body’s extremities, but the causes of raynaud’s include:
1. Genetics: raynaud’s disease stands alone in that is often hereditary.
2. Smoking: smoking can cause the disease to develop or can exacerbate any symptoms since it is a natural vasoconstrictor.
The most common symptoms of raynaud’s disease are:
- Numbness or discoloration in the extremities of your vascular system (fingers and toes)
- Emotional stress
- Long, brittle nails
There are two ways in which this condition manifests:
1. Low temperature: when the skin is exposed to cold, and the temperature of the body drops, the skin turns pale or white, evidence of a loss of blood to the area. This is usually in the hands, fingers, toes, feet, and earlobes.
2. Low oxygen: when the oxygen supply is depleted, the skin turns blue.
In both instances, when blood or oxygen is returned, the color flushes back to red, often accompanied by swelling and more pain as the tissues and cells regain their functionality. This can be compared to a foot “falling asleep” or getting “pins and needles”. The numbness is quickly replaced by painful tingling for a few moments. This effect lasts even longer with raynaud’s disease.
Urinary calculus is commonly known as kidney stones. In ayurvedic literature it is referred as mutrashmari. Mutra means urine, ashmari means stone. It is a troublesome complaint which may become an emergency at any point of time. Though it is a structural condition, ayurveda offers varieties of remedies and treatment regimen.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of basil leaves juice with 1 teaspoon of honey, mix, take it early in morning
- Take 4 teaspoon horse gram, add half litre of water, hit his mixture up to it reduces to one fifth, collect soup, add 2 teaspoon crushed pomegranate seeds, mix, filter and take once a day.
- Take glass of tomato juice with pinch of salt and pipper every morning.
- Take watermelon juice daily.
- Take glass of lemon juice 4 times a day.
- Take 3 g gokhru (gokshura) and 7 g kulthi (horse gram), soak for 6 hours in a liter of water, in morning boil to reduce half, filter and take this in a day at regular intervals.
- Boil 2 figs- anjeer in a cup of water and take it in early morning.
- Regularly take celery.
- Drink plenty of purified water, coconut water, barley water every day.
As we all are aware of fact that milk teeth goes away with time, so we ignore them but fact is that we should not ignore milk teeth as they are as important as over permanent teeth, because they allow permanent teeth to come in proper time and at proper place so take care of kids teeth and visit regularly to dentist for your kids after every 4months.