Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farid ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I have sever pain in the muscle of my left foot heal. previously it was in right foot now it is in left foot.
I do running daily, but now I stopped running because I am felling pain in my knee of right leg for last 1 month . There is no pain in knee of left leg. I don't feel any pain while walking and bending my right leg. I feel pain when I do running ,stretching and making pressure on it. I have to go for my sports after 1 month where I have to do running also. Sir or mam please help me how can I cure it within 1 month. I just have 1 month to cure it ! What should I do ? What diet should I take?
My aunt is feeling with Joint n muscle pain. Knee shoulder pain feeling exhausted n unconsciousness .chest pain. Heart beat is fast.
I lift some heavy item and suddenly I feel pain in my waist now I am suffering from waist pain. I am unable to move.
Hello doctor. My age is 25. Am getting white hair. I consulted doctor and given biotin supplement foe three months. I have taken for three months still am getting white hairs. Kindly know me reason for getting white hairs though I have taken medicines. And why am getting. Kindly suggest good solution for not getting white hairs.
I am 32 yes old. For last 2 years I can't lift hanging items or bent my wrist, I have tried lots of home made remedies but all in veins. I can't exercise because of it. Please suggest me.
Dear sir I am 25 age old. I have an headache and shoulder pain in every night. Morning time i'm not think about that but night time I can't sleep. Please help to solve this problem.
I have a problem of thinning of hairs as doctor told me that I am suffering from androgenetic. Alopecia I took treatment from doctor but not satisfied so provide me the home or natural remedy or medicine to thicken my thinned hairs to increase density and regrow hairs.
How many times have you seen your comb or brush covered with hair and worried? hair fall can even occur when oiling or shampooing. According to beauty experts, it is normal to lose about 100 strands of hair in a day. Beyond this count, it may be considered as severe hair fall.
What causes hair fall?
The common reasons behind hair fall are mentioned below:
Lack of essential nutrients in the body
Excessive use of chemicals through hair coloring and hair styling treatments
Improper and unhealthy dietary habits
Dandruff, alopecia and other scalp disorders
Even stress and tension can lead to hair fall
Here are five tips which can help you stop hair fall!
1. A wide-toothed comb should ideally be used to gently detangle hair and then the regular fine-toothed comb may be used to style the hair as per one's need. This will reduce the risk of hair breakage and hair fall while combing.
2. It is best not to comb the hair while it is wet as this leads to greater chances of hair breakage and fall. Let it be dry or semi-dry before combing.
3. Do not rub your hair vigorously with towel. This will only lead to unwanted hair breakage. Use the towel instead to gently soak out excess moisture.
4. Clean your combs every week. If you look closely, you will see that combs become dirty over time; so they need to be cleaned with a brush, soap and water as using a dirty comb continuously can lead to hair fall as well. You can do this easily while taking a bath or shampooing each week. This is a necessary precaution to take for hair fall control.
5. Hot oil treatments is one of the best answers to address the problem of hair fall!
I have lot of hair fall and my hair does not grow please tell me some thing for faster hair grow and healthy hair.
I have pain in left leg starting from hip joint to left thigh. Some times it is very painful to bear. Please advise me some treatment.
I am suffering from white hairs on beard. I done many consult for doctor but no effective remedy found yet. Pls help anyone.
Answer for my mother she is having pain in heels for past 6 months, painkillers is only giving slight relief reasons are unknown pls do answer. She had undergone under rigorous medicine and injection by orthopedics specialist by no relief only temporary. Pls provide possible reasons and solutions if any.
I have white hair since I am in 9 the standard 2001 my query is that how to stop it or what to use to make it black or others colour which has no side effects.
Knee replacement is a procedure where the weight carrying surface of knee joint is replaced surgically to ease the pain or any disability. People suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or psoriatic arthritis undergo knee replacement. All these conditions revolve around stiffness and painful knee. This surgery is usually performed on people aged over 50.
Knee replacement is mainly of two main types:
- Total knee replacement where both the sides of knee joints are replaced
- Partial knee replacement where only single side of the joint is replaced
In case of partial knee replacement with minimal invasion, a smaller incision, which is 3 to 5 inches, is required. This leads to minimal tissue damage, and the surgeon can work between the fibres of the quadriceps muscles. Here, an incision through the tendon is not required. This may result in less pain, recovery time is reduced, and motion is better as scar tissue formation is less.
In total knee replacement, four steps are performed:
- Removal of damaged cartilage surfaces, which is at the ends of the femur and tibia, with a small quantity of underlying bone.
- Replacement with metal components, which help as a recreated surface of the joint
- Incision of knee cap with a resurface made of a plastic button, which is optional based on the case
- Insertion of a medical-grade plastic spacer amid the metal components. This creates an effortless gliding surface.
After general or spinal anesthesia, an incision of 8-12inches is made in the front part of the knee. The joint part which is damaged is removed from the surface of the bones. The surfaces are then formed in a way to hold a metal or plastic artificial joint. The thigh bone shin, as well as knee cap, is attached to the artificial joint with either cement or a special material.
After Effects of the Procedure
After the surgery, patients may stay in a hospital for three to five days. Post surgery, notable improvement can be seen after a month or later. The patient is gradually relieved from pain with the construction of new gliding surface during surgery.
There will be slow progress in the movement. In the beginning, one may walk with a support of parallel bars and then with the help of crutches, walker, or cane. After full recovery in about six weeks, people can enjoy normal activities except running or jumping.
Presently, over 90% of total knee replacements function well for 20 to 22 years of surgery. Hence, knee problem is no problem at all!
The Rehabilitation After Total Knee Replacement:
- Full weight-bearing walking, knee bending, exercise next day after surgery
- Commode use, sitting on chair 2nd day
- 3rd day: Stair climbing, start cross leg sitting
- 2 weeks: Suture removal and walking to outdoors
Patients whose knee joints have been damaged by either trauma or progressive arthritis should consider total knee replacement surgery. The post-surgical hospital stay after knee joint replacement is usually three to five days. The surgery has a very high success rate and shows dramatic improvement after a month. This improvement is most notable one month or more after surgery. The pain caused by the damaged joint is reduced significantly when the new gliding surface is constructed during surgery. Initially, the patient will walk with the help of a walking aid until the knee is able to support full body weight. After six weeks, the patient can walk comfortably with minimal assistance. Patients with artificial joints are prescribed to take antibiotics during the course of any elective invasive procedures including dental work. Physiotherapy is an essential part of rehabilitation and it will increase the muscle strength and patient can enjoy most activities, except running and jumping. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Orthopedist.