Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for RehmatYour feedback matters!
Hair is a crucial part of the body. Hair constitutes to the beauty of a women. Long flowing tresses add to the beauty of your face. Men often admit that they like women with pretty hair and of course which man does not like to run his fingers through his women’s hair?
If you have always wanted stunning hair like the ones of your favorite actresses, then don’t worry as today, I am going to give you some splendid natural tips, which will make your hair soft, shiny, smooth and damage free.
So read on ladies, it’s an special edition for you all…….
Your hair makes you beautiful, so you cannot leave any loopholes in its care. Therefore, the first thing that you ought to do to maintain your hair is to nourish it properly and that means you have to oil your hair regularly. A little oil is not going to damage your hair, so please even if you do not like oiling your hair, oil it a little bit.
For Silky and Smooth Hair:
- Apply Egg to your Hair
For Long and Strong Hair:
- Apply Curd to your Hair
- Mix Curd and together
- Apply it to your hair prior 30 minutes to washing it.
- Apply this mixture at least once a week for glossy and beautiful hair
How to get rid of Dandruff?
Vinegar and lemon juice are acidic in nature and they are effective in reducing dandruff, but too much acid can damage your hair, so apply it is small quantities.
- Add one cup of vinegar to 2 glasses of water
- Wash your hair with the solution
This will help to restore your hair and shine, control oil and get rid of dandruff.
Tips to take care of your hair
- Never wash your hair every-day, as it will rid natural oils of your hair.
- Wash it twice or thrice a week, no more than that.
- Avoid using hairdryer and let your hair dry naturally. Hair dryer makes your hair thin and it results in hair fall.
- Do not comb your hair while it is wet.
- Your hair is delicate so avoid tying it tightly.
- Tying your hair is a strict no-no as it causes your hair-fall and hair damage.
- Use a good shampoo and a conditioner. Make sure that you conduct a thorough market research before you choose the perfect shampoo for your hair.
You can even ask a dermatologist to recommend a shampoo and a conditioner suitable for your hair.
Hence, these are some of the tips, which you ought to follow to attain beautiful locks of hair.
I am 22 years old and my bones and joints are wek, please suggest me some liquid medicine to grow up my bones and help in growing calcium.
Popping sound in my left shoulder. I dont have any pain just a popping sound since last 3,4 months it started after my gym sessions.
मेरी उमर 50 years मेरी right Leg के neके निचे बुहत ददॅ होता है ओर साथ मे पैर पर भी please बताए य दद कयो हो रहा है
Hello doc. I'm right now 29 still I have no beard and moustache what is the reason and recommend me medicine or pill please it will very helpful for me because it's embarrassing.
Hi. Actually my 7-8 shaving hair became white. What should I do to change it again in black and also stop rest hair change into white.
Testosterone converting to dht As a result of this there is no beard growth on face So how to overcome these problem and make the hairs grow on my face Please tell me some of the medicines In allopathy, ayurveda,homeopathy etc to make hair grow on face which is safe to use and which does not cause any side effects to my scalp hair Please help me doctor.
I had an ACL hamstring graft reconstruction a month ago. And still can't walk with full balance and limp while walking. Is my graft loose? Am I having some issue with the reconstruction please help me.
Hy mam. I am 20 years old boy. My hair mostly going white. And dandruff problem. Day by day my hair gonna white. How solve my problem.
I'm on a treatment of amexidil twice a day. My dermatologist has said to use scalp e shampoo every alternate days. But I think so that it does not cleanses whole of my hair properly. So can I use any gentle hair cleanser after the keto application or what should I do .Like buttocks or Patanjali.
Winter made your hair rough and dry and it also caused you many problems and during winter, you wished ‘if only it was summer’ and now that summer is here you are cursing it ironic isn’t it?
Ah, we all have the habit of cribbing and complaining about everything, one thing is not over and we start cribbing about the next one. We humans are like that, we all love to complain, but what to do, summer are indeed a bane to the hair as much as winters are. Winters make the hair dry and frizzy and summer makes them sweaty and itchy. You feel like washing your every day to get rid of your itchy scalp, don’t you?
In addition, to top it all, the summer this time seems to be bent on troubling everyone, the heat is just getting unbearable day by day. Well but you don’t worry too much because i am going to give you some tips to cool your scalp and yourself this summer, so read on to find out.
First thing is make sure that you avoid going out in the sun from twelve to four in the afternoon. The sun is at its best during this time and if you go out during this period then your hair will be at its worst.
Make sure that you cover your hair, when you go out in the sun; I know you might tell me it is already too hot and on top of that covering the head with a scarf or a hat will just make us sweat more, but listen, the sun is very harmful for your hair. The ultraviolet rays of the sun aren’t exactly very good and I think you know that, so cover your head with a scarf or a hat.
Wash your hair thrice a week, remember only thrice a week, and don’t wash it every day. Too much shampoo and chemicals will spoil your hair. In addition, if it gets unbearable then wash your hair with plain water; avoid chemicals as much as possible.
Tie your hair. I know everyone likes keeping their hair open, but in summer, tying it up will be more convenient and it will also provide you relief from the sweat.
Hence, these are some of the tips; you ought to follow to maintain your beautiful hair thorough out summer.
Hello I am 31 years old women. I am suffering g from severe heel pain since 6 months. please get me rid of it. My weight is 67. I am having 2 kids.
I am having pain in my left feet on back side. When I stretch my feet, only then I feel pain. I have done my xray and there is no fracture. Is there any way to know the cause of the pain.
My all hairs are become white at the age of 20 years. Then what should I have to do to make them black again.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.