Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. C S RawatYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years please old man. From today I am having this throat pain and having body pain accompanied with fever. While coughing I am having this head pain as well. Please can u please suggest me the edifices that I should take and what must be the possible reason behind this unbearable pain. Please thank you and an early please response please would please be highly please appreciated.
I am 61 my name is yogesh my problem is that whenever i walk in the morning after bath i feel dizziness for some time. My bp is normal and my general health condition is good.
27, Female. Restlessness, Tensed hands and feet, irritability,jaws clenching, running nose . Difficulty in concentration. Can't find peace. Pls guide.
I am 39 year old male. I snore very loud while sleeping by open mouth. What should I do? please advice.
Hi Doctor, i am having Synos problem from past 3 year, and due to which i am getting repeatedly throat pain, and some time some gel kind of thing from my upper throat.. Kindly give me your valuable consultation.
My son age 11 years had ear pain, I put ear drops "DREP" EAR DROP, please tell is it safe for his age.
Sir I am diabetic and 35 years old. My nasal drainage for fungal culture shows aspergillus species. I have took medicine voraze 200 8 tablet and now I am taking several 200 twice daily for six days that is ketoconazole. Now I am having fever 99.9 and I want to know my infection is aspergillosis or something else. I have also done nose endoscopy and it shows aspergillosis in pns. But I am not getting well. What will be the reason.
In my right side ear some time water is coming out and some time listening to low so what should I do.
Watch My smartphone screen late at night could make me lighthead and dizzy. And pressure in My head. I feel like am having a little eyes problem as well. Maybe My phone giving me them symptoms.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.