Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Brijkumar VishwakarmaYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering with severe cough from the past 7 days. What should I do to get rid of this problem very soon?
What to eat while I am suffering from Acid Reflux? I am in Melbourne, my doctor prescribe me Nexium40, I m taking that everyday, I m very confused about eating & drinking. Can any doctor please advice me what to eat and what to avoid in this situation. I am waiting for some reply, will be appreciated Thanks
I have a desk job and in last 3 years, my weight has gone up from 67 kgs to 83 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Sir, I dnt knw .hw to start. Bt kabhi kabhi to mann krta h sab chhod k kahi chali jaau. Yeh na to mujhe job krne dete na hi meri baato ko feelngs ko smjhte. Kabhi kuch kahte h to kabhi kuch .or jab woh kro to kahte h maine yeh bola hi nhi. Jhuth bahut bolte h.kuch smjhaao to chillate h.drink b krte ho jo ki mujhe ab pta chala itne saalo se chhupa rkha tha n main itni bewakuff jo mujhe pta nhi chahla. Hum dono me 13-14 saal ka dffrnce h.pr bilkul matr nhi h.koi saamaan khud le aayenge n mere ghr walo k paas ja k bolenge use smjhaao bahut kharch krwati h.mere pichhe padi thi yeh laane ko. Kabhi shoppng pr jaayenge to zabrdasti samaan dila denge n aa k fir wohi drame dusro k saamne roynge. Fir kuch kaho to kahenge mujhe tera udaas face dikh gya isliye main smjh gya ki lena h.baaki bahut si aisi abnrml behvr h jo mujhe smjh nhi aata. Mujhe mere 2 years bete ka futr dark lgta h.kaise smjhau kya kru smjh nhi aata. Drink kr k aate h fir kahte h maine nhi drnk ki. Jyadatr to mujhe pta hi nhi chalta. Aajtk maine drnk kiye huye ko nhi dekha. Na apni mrzi se kahi aa ja skti na kuch kr skti. please suggst me. Kahte h tu khud ko thoda chnge kr le to sab thik ho jaayega tu mujhe torchr krti h.aise me kya kru hu to insaan hi gussa aa hi jaaata h.bahit sochti hu ignr kru bt nhi ho paata.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.