Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Shivam ClinicYour feedback matters!
I have back pain. Mri reports shows gade1 anterior lysthesis of l4 over l5 with probable spondylolysis interarticularis of l4 vertebra.
I am 30 years old and want some medicine for anti ageing and wrinkles and for glowing bright skin. Please tell me food also which helps in maintaining skins quality.
I have very much hair fall also at the time of hair oil massage and at shampoo also, I have tried many hair oils and shampoo all time same problem now from front my scalp is visible hairs are too less please suggest.
My mom is 61 years old. She is not able to sit on floor cross leg. Again she has pain in hand and leg. If some one touch her leg for massage she said it will broke if we touch. What it is?
Hey does masturbation defect any muscle builder and zym. Cause if masturbation and how to decrease it.
My dick is 4 inch, but while sex do not get full erection, hence condom slip off. Please suggest any small size condom or how to tackle such situation. Its hampering my self confidence.
Sex is one of the important elements in achieving a happy relationship between any couple. But, there are instances when a person lacks sex drive, and it causes bitterness in the relationship. As far as a male is concerned, sexual arousal also called as erectile dysfunction is one of the major causes that affect the sexual relationship. But, you can remedy this situation by consulting your doctor.
The process of sexual arousal: The process of sexual arousal is a complicated procedure wherein the central nervous system plays a very dominant role. The arousal can happen because of visual simulation, smell and touch. In such a situation, the message is immediately transmitted to the central nervous system. Once the message is received at the central nervous system, certain chemicals get released from the nerve ending in the penis. Now, blood secretes into the erection bodies of the penis which in turn cause sexual arousal also called as erectile.
When one or more of the above processes is blocked or get disrupted, result is Erectile Dysfunction. This issue can be further discussed as follows:
- In this busy world, many males suffer from the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. At the same time, there are several causes that affect the sexual arousal in the case of males. The causes could be classified as psychological and physiological. Some of the psychological problems are depression, anxiety, stress and problem with the relationship.
- As far as physiological problems are concerned, obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, obesity, sleep disorder, Hemachromatosis (high iron in the blood), Scleroderma (hardening of the skin), vascular diseases are some causes that affect Erectile Dysfunction. In addition to this, imbalance in the hormones either in Thyroid, testosterone or prolactin can also result in Erectile
Dysfunction. This imbalance can be caused because of either overactive or underactive thyroid or other related glands.
Erectile Dysfunction can increase the level of anxiety and stress. It can affect the self-esteem of the individual. Unsatisfactory sex life can also cause bitterness between the couples.
There are remedies to the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. Once you notice the problem, you should consult your doctor. There are several medicines that can help in reducing stress and anxiety. In fact, there are also several medicines to tackle issues like Hemachromatosis or Scleroderma. In addition to this, the doctor may also suggest a suitable diet and change in your lifestyle. The doctor may suggest exercises, Yoga or meditation that can help you deal with problems like obesity, blood pressure, stress and anxiety. The ideal approach would be to consult your physician at the earliest.
Hair transplant is one of the finest developments in medical science. This painless, and effective treatment option can help a person get naturally growing hair just like before. However, a hair-transplant is not the first option to fix hair-fall but the last. One must figure out whether he should go for a hair transplant plan in the first place. We will briefly touch upon some topics that should be considered before taking the plunge.
Is there a chance of hair-fall again?
The answer is, yes. While the newly planted hair becomes visible after three-four months, the original hair might continue to fall. The transplant surgery can be repeated after six months to fix those portions again. It will make the hair dense too.
Who cannot go for a transplant?
For folks who possess less hair on the side and back, a hair transplant may not work out for them. Hair transplant requires dense hair structure at the back. A specialist picks hair from these locations and plugs them in the area where there is no hair. While hair from another part of the body can be extracted, the quality of that hair might vastly vary from the ones that are on the head.
When to go for a transplant?
- The timing of the transplant is extremely important. It doesn’t make sense for a teen to go for a transplant. There is a very high possibility of the original hair falling off within few years. This means that the person should go for a re-transplant to cover those portions of the hair again. It, therefore, makes sense to wait and watch before going for a hair transplant process. An ideal age segment to go for this process is around 25-30 years.
- It makes sense to consult a doctor rather than just sitting on the hair fall issue. A doctor can successfully decide the rate of hair fall and suggest a suitable time for the treatment. Sitting idle on the hair fall issue can be dangerous. Once the threshold hair density passes, transplant rarely becomes successful.
- The transplant process should happen at a time when there is still some hair left in the crown. This is the time when the follicles have the capacity to strengthen. The chances of normal hair regeneration are also high during this time.
- One should only approach the transplant process once he has thoroughly done his homework on the surgeon. A specialist surgeon should have enough good will and a good success rate. One should also consider his previous track records and speak to the former patients who have undergone surgery under the doctor.
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally. Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to remove polyps and other blockages, alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
Deciding on surgery: Before deciding on undergoing nose surgery, consult with your doctor regarding issues related to your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
The procedure: The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep). The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
Recovery: After the surgery you will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over.
- You should avoid strenuous activity for three to six weeks.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Will you develop scars?
As with all cosmetic procedures, rhinoplasty can leave scars. In closed rhinoplasty, incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring. In open rhinoplasty, an additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks: Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
Sir muje sinus problm h OR mera Indian air force ka medical 9january ko h. Sir y problem kaise shi hogi.
There are so many reasons people get inked. For some, a tattoo is a form of expression for other, a reminder of incidents and people. Since a tattoo is permanent, it needs to be carefully thought about. Today, you may think having your girlfriend's name inked onto your skin is a way of declaring your love but what if tomorrow, you break up. Ex lovers names are probably the most common tattoos that people ask to be removed. Yes, tattoos can be removed but it isn't as easy as it sounds.
What makes a tattoo permanent is the depth the ink permeates to. Unlike writing on your skin with a pen, ink in a permanent tattoo is placed in the dermis. This layer of skin lies under the epidermis and cannot be easily accessed. Thus using a cream or ointment will not help you remove a permanent tattoo. It may help bleach the pigment slightly but will scar your skin leaving the area looking worse than it was before. Using an acid to remove tattoos is also not advisable as this will scar the skin.
The only way to effectively remove a tattoo without scarring is with laser treatment. The laser penetrates the skin and breaks up the ink particles. This makes the body's immune system recognize the ink as alien elements and removes them through the lymphatic system. This leaves the rest of your skin undamaged. Laser treatment to remove a tattoo is not a onetime procedure and may need to be repeated a number of times depending on the number of colours, size of tattoo and quality of ink used.
A single laser cannot be used to treat all the colours in your tattoo. Lasers of different wavelengths are used to remove different colours. Thus, the more colours in a tattoo, the longer it will take to be removed. In some cases, even with laser treatment, the tattoo cannot be completely removed and a shadow may remain. Fluorescent colours are the most difficult to remove. Contrary to popular belief, black and red pigments are the easiest to remove. Laser treatment can also be used on any skin colour though it may take a few extra sessions to remove tattoos on dark skin. The location of your tattoos also plays a great role in determining how easy it will be to remove. The closer the tattoo is to your heart, the better the results.
In most cases, removing a tattoo takes 5-12 laser treatment sessions. This can take from 6 to 12 months as the dermatologist will probably ask you to wait a month between sittings. Each laser treatment session is expensive and hence removing a tattoo is much more expensive than getting one. Hence, think before you ink.
Walking is a simple activity and it should remain simple. We have forgotten to walk properly since many of us have a desk job. Many of us just shuttle between the bed, car and the desk only. For us walking a mile or so requires too much effort and time. However, it is important that we include walking in our everyday life.
But as we start adding the simplest way of exercise in our daily lives, it is important that we do the same correctly. The proper posture - the proper time and the right attitude is essential.
Head: Walk tall, do not lean forward/backward and stand straight.
You don't have to look down. Always look forward, at least 20 feet ahead. The chin should be parallel to the ground and the ears should be directly on your shoulders. Your back should be straight and should not be slouching and walking. Focus on head and whole body will fall in line.
Shoulders: 'Relax ', shrug once and let the shoulders fall back and lift your chest.
If you are stressed, then you might have tight and raised shoulders. It is best to let go of oneself and relax. Let your shoulders fall back and lift your chest. Walk proud and confident.
Arms: 'Swing', it generates extra momentum and increases calorie burning.
Hands should be relaxed. The opposite arm and leg coordination should be there and your arms should be swinging together. Your leg and arm movement ensures that your body is in close coordination with walking. This also helps in building a momentum and opting for an option called power walking - an exceptional way to lose weight.
Core: 'Brace your core'
Core is the muscle group that surrounds the torso or the mid skeleton. It provides stability and should be activated while walking by tightening your abdominal muscles.
Legs: 'Align and level'
Hips should be fairly level, legs should comfortably swing on you stride. Keep your knees tightly bent and do not roll in or out while walking. Your knees must remain properly aligned with the hips and feet.
The heels should strike first with the toes pulled up at 45 degrees. Then roll through the step from head to toe and finally push off with your big toe to move into the next step. Wear flexible shoes as stiff shoes will slap down rather than roll through. Finally, make your walk comfortable and enjoyable.
Focus on one or two points per walk and gradually in few weeks you can master all of the points without having to think about it.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
A Pap smear test helps in detecting the signs and onset of cervical cancer. This test helps in pointing at the presence of any suspicious cells that may require further examination and testing with the help of an oncologist. You will enjoy a negative result in case you have a normal reading during the examination process and no further treatment will be required. Yet, you will be asked to go through the test on a regular basis. But here is what happens if you have an abnormal reading.
- Positive Result: You are said to have a positive result, if you any unusual or abnormal cells were found during this Pap Smear Test. While this may not necessarily mean that you have cervical cancer, it can show what kind of abnormal cells are present in this area of your body. The doctor will check for the following things after a positive result.
- ASCUS: This is also known as Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined Significance. This is a liquid based test that will seek to study the thin and flat squamous cells that may be found on the surface of a perfectly healthy and normal cervix. This test will check for the presence of any virus that may lead to the development of cancer and to determine the level of risk to the patient. Further, if there is any high risk virus, then further treatment and testing will be required.
- Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion: When some of the cells that have been extracted during the Pap Smear test turn out to be precancerous, then they are Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. In many cases, it takes a few years for these lesions to turn cancerous especially when the changes are low grade, which pertains to the size, shape and other features of the same. If a high grade lesion is detected, then diagnostic testing in the form of imaging tests may be required.
- Atypical Glandular Cells: These mucus producing cells grow within the cervical opening and usually spread into the uterus as well. While they may appear abnormal, it is difficult to tell whether or not they are cancerous, especially in the early stages.
- Squamous Cell Cancer: This is an almost certain reading of the growth of cancer in the cervix. When a reading from the Pap Smear includes such a finding, the doctor will recommend immediate evaluation.
- Colposcopy: Once you have had a positive reading with any of the above findings, the doctor will perform this procedure with sample tissue extracted during a biopsy. This will be done with the use of a special magnifying tool known as a colposcope to examine the cervix, vagina and vulva tissues.
I was taking krimson 35 ocp for last 6 months. I got my withdrawal bleeding regularly in plasbo week. I am asking is there any possibility of getting pregnant if I got my bleeding? Thank you.
I am suffering from urine infection please help me I am in very dangerous disease urine problem are also occur.
Causes, Symptoms and the Treatment for Sinus Problems