Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I have black marks in my face. Then my color tone gets reducing. What's The cure to get my old color tone. Then to reduce my black marks?
Dear sir, occassionally I feel pretty severe pain on the left side of my stomach (kidney area). Is there anything you might suggest me? thank you
I have fungal infection in my back from the hip to thighs. I have been very careless without caring for it and now the infection has spread wide. It is a white layer like thing which is to itched all the time. Please help me to get cured. I have dandruff too.
Dr. what are the cause of erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, poor digestion hair fall, quick erection quick fall, weak hearing power, anxiety and impotent could masturbation be one of them?
I am suffering from dermatitis, and there are white flakes on my head, which lead to itching and hair fall, please hlp me out.
I am 28 year old man, I got married recently, after my marriage I have increased my weight up to 10 kgs, now I am 90 Kg,(height 5'11').can you help me to reduce my weight.
How should I increase my height? My digestive system is not going well. I cannot digest food properly. What should I do?
I have long hair and when I am going outside and my hair was soo rough so whan can I do and what any kind of take care for it kindly reply as possible as fast.
I missed my period. Now it's 13 days last. I did hpt after 1 week of missed period. Last 8 months I am taking glycomet, folsafe, duphstron, my cycle is 28 days (I've PCOD) last month I toke only glycomet and folsafe. And I missed period. Between last month my husband was out of station for 10 day (in my 10th to 17th of my period). I am feeling fluttering in my lower abdomen. Is this pregnancy sign?
Hi sir. I am the one who asked you about cyst on my testicle. I am thinking that masturbation is causing the cyst to increase. When I masturbate I can feel a very little pain on the cyst. Some pressure on the cyst. Feared that it is a testicle cancer because the cyst has increased a lot than before. I live in Hyderabad. I need your help. I am depressed because of this. What if it is a cancer tumour? What is the treatment given to cure and duration, cost of the treatment? Please answer to all of my doubts sir. I will be very thankful to you.
A breast lump is a restricted swelling, projection, lump or knot in the breast that doesn't feel like a breast tissue. There are diverse reasons why breast lumps occur.
Not all lumps are cancer. These can also be breast conditions that are not harmful and which can be easily curable.Knots that feel harder or are not the same as the rest of the breast need to be checked. This kind of irregularity might be an indication of breast cancer.
A self-examination should be your starting point. This is how you can detect a lump on your own:
Step 1: Begin by taking a look at your breast in the mirror. Keep your shoulders straight and your arms on your hips.
This is what you need to search for:
- Breasts that are their typical size, shape, and shading
- Breasts that are uniformly formed without distortion or swelling
In the event that you see any of the changes mentioned below, convey them to your doctor:
- Dimpling, puckering, or protruding of the skin
- A nipple that is not in its initial position
- Redness, rash or swelling
Step 2: Now, raise your arms and look for the changes mentioned above.
Step 3: While you're in front of the mirror, search for any indications of liquid or blood discharge from the nipples.
Step 4: Next, examine your breasts while resting.Use Your right hand to feel your left breast and use your left hand to feel your right breast. Cover the whole breast from your collarbone to the highest point of your mid-region, and from your armpit to your cleavage to search for any lumps.
Step 5:Examine your breasts while either standing or sitting. Many women find that the easiest approach to examine their breasts is when their skin is wet, so this step could be done while taking a bath as well.
- Mammogram: Mammography is a technique using X-rays to diagnose and locate tumours of the breasts.
- Breast ultrasound: Breast ultrasound utilises sound waves to create pictures of the breasts from the inside.
- Breast MRI:This involves using an effective and attractive field, and radio frequency pulses to create photos of the insides of the breasts.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy: During this sort of biopsy, utilising ultrasound imaging to discover the bump, a radiologist will give you anesthesia and afterward insert a needle into the lump to evacuate some tissue for assessment under a magnifying lens. Stereotactic biopsy and an X-ray-guided biopsy may also be used.
- In case the knot turns out to be cancerous, surgery is typically performed.
- You may have a few discussions with different doctors for additional treatment, including radiation treatment and chemotherapy or hormone treatment.