Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dhanak ClinicYour feedback matters!
Sudden cardiac death occurs when your heart stops functioning unexpectedly and suddenly. When this happens if you experience sudden cardiac arrest and blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs. Sudden cardiac arrest usually results in death if it is not treated within minutes.
Occurring during a heart attack, the sudden cardiac arrest should not be mistaken for a heart attack. The immediate cause of sudden cardiac arrest is usually an abnormality in your heart rhythm, which is the result of a problem with your heart's electrical system. Your heart has its own electrical stimulator, which is a specialized group of cells called the sinus node located in the upper right chamber of your heart. The sinus node generates electrical impulses that flow in an orderly manner through your heart to synchronize heart rate and coordinate the pumping of blood from your heart to rest of your body.
If something goes wrong with the flow of these electric impulses through your heart, a condition known as arrhythmia occurs, causing your heart to beat too fast or too slow or in an irregular manner. Often these interruptions in rhythm are momentary and harmless. But if it is severe it can lead to a sudden stop in heart function.
Ventricular fibrillation is the most common life threatening arrhythmia which is the uncontrolled twitching or quivering of muscle fibers. It must be treated immediately to save a person's life. It can be treated by delivering a quick electric shock through the chest.
There are many risk factors that increase the risk of sudden cardiac death including the history of previous heart attacks, coronary artery disease, smoking, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity and diabetes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
For many people, cooking is incomplete without green chilies. It is what is believed to enhance the taste of a dish by many folds. But the USP of green chili is not restricted to being only a taste enhancer. It is a powerhouse that comes with a myriad of health benefits. Having said that, consuming green chilies in excess will do more harm than good. Daily consumption of green chilies on a limited amount is what is considered to be healthy.
Listed below are some of the amazing health benefits of eating green chilies daily.
- A powerhouse of antioxidants: Green chilies are a rich source of antioxidants that as a defensive shield, safeguarding the body from the deleterious effects of the free radicals. The green chilies are also known for their antibacterial properties, a property that goes a long way to protect the body from various infections and the associated symptoms and discomfort.
- Keep the heart hale and hearty: Bad cholesterol, also known as LDL (Low- density lipoprotein) and triglycerides are a nemesis for the heart, triggering serious problems including stroke and heart attack. Green chilies work wonders to lower the level of the LDLs and triglycerides. It helps to prevent Atherosclerosis (deposition of fats within the blood vessels ) and also maintain the blood pressure and the heart rate within normal range.
- A great mood enhancer: The hormone endorphin is known as the feel good hormone that enhances the mood to a great extent. Capsaicin, an active component present in green chili acts as a catalyst, accelerating the release of endorphins to a great extent.
- Pain, a thing of the past: In many cases, green chilies have helped to ease the pain to a noticeable extent. When one eats chili, the capsaicin present in it binds to TRPV1 (a heat receptor protein), leading to its activation. The activation plays a pivotal role in lowering the pain by desensitizing the nerve cells against the painful stimulus.
- Lose weight with elan: This point is sure to bring a smile to those who are trying to maintain a healthy body weight. Green chilies come with a zero calorie count and do, in fact, accelerate the body's metabolism to an appreciable amount.
- Packed with B-carotene and Vitamin C: The importance of B-carotene for the eyes are known to all. Vitamin C, on the other hand, does the skin a world of good, enhancing the production of collagen and also slows down the skin aging. Green chilies are an excellent source of both of these vitamins.
- Keep bone disorders at bay: Green chilies are also laden with Vitamin K, a blood clotting factor that ensures there is blood clotting following an injury or an accident. It also helps in the mineralization of the bones, preventing many degenerative bone disorders including osteoporosis.
- A boon for diabetic patients: Green chilies have been instrumental in bringing about a significant reduction in the blood sugar level. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
The knee joint is a very complicated joint in the body as it helps in a number of movements. Knee pain may result from sudden injuries, osteoarthritis or due to overuse and over exertion on the knees.
The various causes of knee pain are:
- Injury to the knee joint
- Being overweight puts stress on the knee, resulting in knee pain
- Infections in the knee joint result in knee pain
- Movements such as heavy squats may cause the knee joint to be sprained
Homeopathy is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than just the symptoms. There are many homeopathic remedies that are used for the treatment of knee pain:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is used to treat knee pain that results from repetitive motion of the knee joint.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in treating knee pain that gets worse when the knee joint is moved. Also, it is advised to rest after using this remedy.
- Ledum Pal: This is an excellent treatment for knee pain that is caused by rheumatism and gout. The symptoms tend to worsen under cold conditions.
- Guaiacum: If the knee pain is caused by abscess in the knee joint, then guaiacum is used to treat it. It is advised to apply cold compress to the affected area to allow it to heal faster.
- Benzoic acid: If the cause of the knee pain is deposition of uric acid, benzoic acid is used in the treatment.
- Hypericum: This remedy is used to treat pain that stems from rheumatoid arthritis, such as pain while contracting the knees. It is an effective remedy to reduce pain in the nerves around the knee joint.
- Colchicum: This remedy is administered if the knee pain worsens after moving the leg. It is advised to rest the knee and apply warm compress on the affected area to reduce the pain after this particular remedy is administered.
Factors Helpful in Treating Erectile Dysfunction
I have a normal size penis. 5.3 inches but I want to increase my penis size up to 7-8 inches n more n more width but I discharges 14-15 minutes and I want increase that time period 30 minutes n more to properly seducing my partner so what can I do?
Can masturbation cause problems to me like I am not able to understand whatever is written in my books or whatever I read because I have already consult with psychiatrist and he said that it is not because of masturbation and you should contact to me privately so I want one more opinion that can masturbation lead to such problem or not.
Helo doctor my name is jagjit I have a problem. Arleyejecuaction and my wife is not satisfied with my sex so please let me know if you have any suggestions for me to help me with this issue tnx.
Hello my husband is suffering from cold and low fever please suggest me good allopathic medicine for fast relief asap.
I'm suffering from dry cough and I cough at a specific time of the day likely at the morning when I wake up and in the afternoon (5: 30)pm what should I do? Any home remedies?
Can protein powder help in fat loss. With or without exercise during fat loss journey and how to increase protein rich food in diet as I am vegetarian.
This my thyroid result please tell the status of thyroid test name result units reference interval free T3 2.41 pg/ml 0.91-3.97 free T4 1.07 ng/dl 0.8-1.8 TSH 2.58 ulu/ml 0.45-4.5 uiu/ml.
Hello doctor my question to you iz about my knee pain. My knee pains a lot wen I climb stairs or wen I do my household work my right knee pains very badly.
My 1 years baby is having rashes with small red bumps and getting rough skin in back shoulders and chest From 1month he is suffering doctor said it is heat rash but it is from 2 months getting worse.
Sir. My skin of leg near thigh & below foot&in private part get burnt (jalan) frequently. It's more when I have fast on Monday. .I took the nerves related injection & medicine. It is still burning.
I have no sadness or hopelessness neither I have thoughts of suicide but I have loss interest in studies and games and even watching TV I loss my analysing and logical thinking power. I wanna know if I am depressed or not.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and in our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
- Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
- Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
- Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
- Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
- Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling trick of adding layers which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.
You know how it feels when you are in the middle of an important presentation or a meeting and just can't keep your eyes open. You will often come across people who feel sleepy and drowsy throughout the day. Have you ever wondered why do you feel sleepy all the time? There must be some factors or health conditions that trigger this drowsiness. The condition is a serious matter that requires a thorough investigation.
What causes the drowsiness throughout the day?
- Sleep deprivation: One of the major and obvious reasons for feeling sleepy throughout the day can be a lack of sound sleep at night. The trigger could be insomnia or sleep apnea. You wake up feeling tired, sleepy and exhausted throughout the day.
- Depression: Depression, stress (personal as well as professional), anxiety can leave you physically as well as mentally exhausted. As a result, throughout the day you will feel tired and sleepy.
- Chronic Fatigue: This is a condition that can affect people even without them realizing it. A person with chronic fatigue will feel lethargic all the time. In addition to this, there will be muscular and joint ache, headache, lack of concentration. What is even worse, the exact trigger for this condition is not known.
You can also feel sleepy all the time due to certain disorders and medical conditions such as
- Anemia: Anemia, often resulting from an iron or vitamin deficiency can leave you feeling tired. In anemia, the RBCs will be present in reduced amount. The RBC's are responsible for the transport of oxygen from the lungs to the cells and tissues of the body. In the case of anemia, your hemoglobin level will be low causing weakness and drowsiness.
- Diabetes: The harmful effects of diabetes are not new. In diabetes, especially type-2, the body is unable to use the glucose (the concentration shoots up in the blood). In the absence of glucose which is the major source of energy, you will feel sleepy and exhausted.
- Thyroid problems: For your body to function properly, the thyroid hormones should be present in the recommended amount. Any deviation from the normal range can wreak havoc. In the case of the thyroid hormones produced below the normal range, medically termed as Hypothyroidism, the overall metabolic processes in the body slow down. As a result, you end up feeling drowsy and fatigued.
In some cases, dehydration and lack of physical activities can also make you sleepy all day.
How to deal with the situation?
- Lethargy and drowsiness can be effectively managed if you know the underlying factors responsible for the condition. In addition to the medical assistance and treatments,
- Follow a healthy sleep routine (Sleep early and wake up early). Make sure you sleep for 6-8 hours daily.
- Keep your body well hydrated. Drink water and fluids at short intervals.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Avoid getting over stressed. Meditate and exercise regularly without fail.
- Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.