Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Nails significantly reveal about your overall health.When well taken care of, nails not only look good but they also help you stay healthy.
Follow these tips for a shining nails.
1. Moisturize - Use a Hand-Nail cream regularly to avoid ragged cuticles and flakey skin. Moisture keeps your nails in a good shape.
2. Mild Soaps - Use specially formulated hand foams to wash your hands. Certain anti-bacterial soaps can strip away layers of essential oils from your skin, thus leaving your palms dry and even itchy.
3. Massage - Massage your cuticles regularly. This will help improve blood circulation to the tips as well as stimulate the entire nervous system promoting the growth of strong and healthy nails.
4. Manicure - Treating your hands once a month to a relaxing manicure is an excellent idea. Not only do your nails end up looking fabulous but the additional TLC will go a long way in ensuring that your hands don’t look twice their age. Scrubbing off the dead cells, applying a ‘hand mask’ and then some relaxing massage as you close your eyes to some soothing music, is just what ‘nail therapy’ is all about.
5. Maintain - It’s a common knowledge that the skin on our hands tends to age quicker as it is often left exposed to the elements such as the harsh sun or extreme winters. To maintain your manicured nails, use a sunscreen regularly and wear gloves in the winters and even while going about household chores such as doing the dishes or mopping the floor.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am a 25 year old average built & slim body guy. I am suffering from occasional stomach pain since my childhood. Get all check ups & tests done many times. Nothing results in those tests & checkups. But the pain occurs by taking gaps of days consistently. What could be the reason.
Hey im 24 years old im having itching sensation on roof of mouth and ears when cold air passes through my nose im having this problem since I was kid, I nver really thought it was a problem before but it starts worrying me now so I want to know what is the cause and how to get rid of it.
Hi my wife age is 25 and she is in 12 weeks pregnant, she has 10.8 only hemoglobin, is this any major issue, if its issue how she can get back to normal level, please advise what type food need to take for this issue.
I am getting erected in masturbation and while I am participating in sex my penis not erected and not getting strongly and harder. Please give the answer I am getting tension. What is the problem tell me.
What is the problem if my head is in pain. No problems with my body is it an eye issue or any other disease tell me please. Waiting for your reply.
Eating disorders can be defined as conditions that influence your eating behaviour significantly and which may give rise to serious health issues. Eating disorders are associated with behaviours like compulsively counting calories, puking after meals, living on a rigid diet etc. which often leads to a feeling of self-loathing and obsessive thoughts about food and weight.
Here are the three most common eating disorders and the symptoms by which they can be identified.
1. Anorexia nervosa - This disorder is considered to be a mortally dangerous condition in which the body weight reduces drastically. An individual is terrified about gaining weight and can take extreme steps to maintain their weight and shape, often leading to starvation, vomiting and many other health problems.
Common symptoms include:
-Reducing the amount of food to be consumed to cut down the calories
-Exercising beyond capacity to burn calories
-Recurrently monitoring your shape, weight and appearance
-Avoiding social gatherings where you will be offered food
-Irregular menstrual cycles in women
-Erectile dysfunction in men
2. Bulimia nervosa - Mostly observed among people in their mid-teens, Bulimia nervosa is a serious type of eating disorder associated with episodes of bingeing and purging with the individual being unable to regulate their eating habits. Moreover, the person suffering from this disease often feels guilty and horror-struck about weight gain and forces himself/herself to vomit.
Normally, people suffering from this condition exhibit the following habits:
-Use of laxatives or throw up forcibly to get rid of calories
-Feeling exhausted and guilty
-Experiencing irregularity in their menstrual cycles
-The inability to maintain normal weight, in spite of trying to eliminate calories
3. Binge-eating disorder - This disorder is characterised by overeating, eating even when you don't feel hungry and continuing to eat even after feeling full. People suffering from this disorder cultivate a feeling of guilt inside them for overeating but do not try to nullify its effect by vomiting or exercising intensely. Some of the most prominent symptoms of this disorder include:
-Eating alone to hide the embarrassment caused due to overeating
-Eating quicker than normal people
-Binge eating at minimum one instance every week