Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit ParmarYour feedback matters!
I am having some skin problem since a long time now. Near my stomach and abdomen side I have numerous small rashes which sometimes itches sometimes burns and sometimes get dry and come back with new dots again, please help with a resolution as this is not curing at all.
I have many dark spots on my face How can I get rid of those spots quickly as I am having my engagement next month Please suggest me But there should not be any side effects.
Hi I'm Rohan I want to ask about my Skin means whenever I stay at my Home I look fair enough and even if I go out to play anything in the Sun for 2mins Also, I Become So black and My Skin Is Also too much oily For that also I want some solution, Please will you help me for that?
My question is about my lips. The outer area of my lower lip is real dark even though the rest of lips are pink. This makes it look so ugly. I dont smoke, drink tea, coeffe (I do drink a lot of water). Can you tell me how to reduce or eliminate the dark regions? Like or bleach or lightener or something? Thanx a lot,
Hello Dr. I have square shaped face I want to make it little thinner and ovl shape. How much this cosmetic surgery costs?
Dear sir's actually I have black spot (til) in my face I want remove it permanently. What I have to do.
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils.
Related Tip: "Risks and Treatment of Dry Skin"
Sir I want to get my skin tone brighter what should I do please give me some name of medicines and home base treatments.
The wretched hot sweltering summers are here. No matter what you seem to do, your skin seems to sweating profusely and spoiling your make up. Those blackheads and pimples seem to appearing form nowhere.
Your hair itches like you haven’t washed it for days even though you washed it yesterday. Your skin seems to get darker day by day, due to the harsh sun. The weather seems to be taking a toll on your skin.
So, what to do now?
Well, I am going to give you some simple tips to take care of your skin, health and hair this summer.
Hence some of the tips to protect you from the harsh sun are:
• Wear an antiperspirant powder and perfume, so that you do not sweat too much and have wet patches on the back of your T-shirt.
• Wear a hat and a scarf every time you got out in the sun, as prevention is better than cure.
• Make sure that you wear a sunscreen every time you go out in the sun.
• Wash your hair thrice a week instead of twice a week to get rid of the sweat that accumulates on your scalp.
• Have a bath after you come from office. In summers, it is better to have a bath thrice a day, to remove the sweat that accumulates on your body and cleanse your skin pores.
• Eat healthy; eat a lot of fruits and salads as they have a cooling effect on your body. Green leafy vegetables, colorful vegetables and fruits help to detoxify your system, keep you healthy and cool.
• Drink a lot of water, Water is the ultimate energy giving drink. Drink lots of water as you sweat a lot during summer, hence, your body needs more water to flush out the toxins.
• Drink coconut water or sugarcane juice, as both the drinks are natural and the best antidote for summer.
• Avoid going out in the sun. Don’t step out of the house between 12 to 4 in the noon as the sun is at its peak temperature during this time.
• Drink a lot of fresh fruit juices and glucose; they will keep you going throughout the day.
• Wear loose cotton clothes like kurtis and leggings.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow if you want to beat the heat and have a cool summer. Going out for a short vacation might also do the trick of beating the heat!