Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
Hi this question is for my mother. She is 50 years old. After having she started having problem of skin de pigmentation (jhaiyan) all over her face. She consulted doctors many times but skin remains clear till she is on medication and apply creams. Once leave medication it happens again. Now it is increasing drastically. Her face has black patches which is increasing gradually. Please suggest some solution to it.
I suffer from headache a lot of times. Moreover, I also have sinus and cough and cold issues. What is the probable solution to the same?
Is it kojic acid cream is really work and from where I purchase it? It is good for all type of skin.
Hi doctors I am ramesh from Chennai 25 years old, my question is I can able to erect after ejaculations, this may cause any weakness to my body?
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just being followed for the sake of religious rituals, but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body, thereby, maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When one sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. For having food in this position a person has to bend while eating and has to move up and down while eating. When this happens, the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby, helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and Shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleep can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minute nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous phrase, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear Piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions, these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby"s ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching Feet of Elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched.