Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Vatsal eye care and laser centreYour feedback matters!
Is there any treatment for insomnia, physical weakness in ayurveda. Also tell me the diet to build muscles and gain body weight & improve vision. Thanks and sorry that I can't pay your fees online.
Please tell me the required diet to increase body weight, build bones and muscles, increase and maintain eye sight.
I am 25 year old female I am suffering from sinus problem from past 10 years. everyday I wake up and I start sneezing with watery eyes and itching in my eyes. I suffer from headache and sore throat, irritation in my ears. I tried homeopathy medicine but tired of eating them. I start taking Hyrax 25 because I feel some relief after having it. I can't do my house works, nor I am able to study properly. I can't even sleep with this running nose. And whenever I wake up I feel heavy head. Please tell me what to do?
What is the validity of the Preliminary test done before a LASIK eye surgery? What is the best technique in LASIK - using a blade, bladeless or Smyle?
I am 49 years old female .I am thyroid eltroxin 125 mg daily and sotalol betacardone 40 mg twice daily for many years now. I have recently developed under eye bags which look very bad .Please help.
I am been working since last 10 years in IT professional and almost 10 hrs or more my job demands me to be on laptop. Since last one year I developed dry eyes and I see blur while seeing long distance objects. I visited doctor couple of times and I was assured that I do not have power and have only dry eyes and I was suggested to take Alerchek & Irvisc liquigel drops for a month. And I also started using Anti glare blue cut glasses while working. Can you please help to overcome this?
The cornea is the transparent layer of the eye that acts as a protective shield. The cornea, in combination with the sclera, protects the eyes from various harmful microorganisms and particulate matter, including the harmful UV radiations (to some extent). The cornea is made up of three important layers, the Endothelium, Stroma, and the Epithelium.
- Endothelium: The inner layer of the cornea, the endothelium helps to maintain a clear vision by removing the excess fluid absorbed by the stroma. The mitochondria-rich single celled layer functions more like a pump.
- Stroma: The middle corneal layer is extremely thick (~90% of the total corneal thickness) and composed mainly of proteins and fluids. Like the endothelium, the stroma, too, plays a pivotal role in the normal eye vision.
- Epithelium: Being the outermost layer, the epithelium functions as a defensive shield, protecting the eyes from harmful germs, bacteria and any matter that can harm the eye. Most importantly, the epithelium absorbs the essential nutrients and oxygen (present in the tears). The cornea, thus, plays a pivotal role in the normal vision of the eye. However, an injury or an infection can interfere with the corneal functioning, affecting a person's vision as well as giving rise to other complications (the eyes may appear itchy, watery and red. There may also be light sensitivity).
Some of the common cornea problems include
- Keratitis: Injury or microbial (bacteria, virus or fungi) infiltration of the cornea can trigger this condition resulting in corneal infection and inflammation. Some of the symptoms characteristic of keratitis include extreme light sensitivity, blurred vision. The inflammation can also result in redness, pain (moderate to severe) and watery eyes. Antifungal, antiviral or steroidal eye drops may provide relief from the associated symptoms.
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster): This condition mainly affects people who have suffered from chickenpox. In some cases, the virus though inactive may still be present in the body (in the nerves). However, at a later period, certain factors may trigger its activation. Once active, the virus can affect different parts of the body, including the cornea. Shingles can cause corneal soreness and inflammation. Old people and those with a weak immunity are more likely to suffer from shingles. People with shingles may benefit from the administration of steroidal (tropical) and antiviral eye drops.
- Ocular Herpes: This is a viral infection triggered by Herpes Simplex Virus I (HSV I) or Herpes Simplex Virus II (HSV II) resulting in herpes of the cornea. The condition gives rise to corneal inflammation and sores. Here too, the patient can get some relief by using antiviral or steroidal eye drops.
- Keratoconus: This is a degenerative disorder of the cornea that results in thinning of the cornea. The condition can also alter the corneal shape, resulting in swelling, pain, and loss of vision (partial to complete, particularly the night vision).
- Fuchs' Dystrophy: This is a corneal dystrophy whereby the corneal endothelial cells break down at a slower rate than usual. As a result, the stroma may be waterlogged resulting in swelling and blurred vision. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
I am 13 years old boy. I am suffering from eye redness, etching, discharge, rainbow.from last 1 years. My Iop also fluctuate. I have take so many medicine like acupat, occugel,gdfresh, lotepred,beipos, lotel,lotelfored, entrak (eye ointment. At this time acupat is continuing and eye is in not a well condition and felling rainbow. I want to stop this medicine so get me better advice.
My left eye is twitching since last 5-6 days. It is very irritating please help me with the cure of this problem.
Mere right side head me bht pain hai from 6 days. Isi liye right eye, right ear and right side neck me bhi bht pain hai. Please suggest me ki Kya krun and Kon si medicine lu. Homeopathic medicine bhi bataye. No.
I am not able to sleep properly suppose if my eyes open at 3 am than I am not able to sleep again and suffering from ed.
Sir last time I had asked about eye flashes with shaky vision. My all eye test were normal and also mri was normal. I want to ask you weather cough can cause vision problems in mind? Because I have cough problem from childhood. Perhaps cough gathered in mind and causing vision problems.
I have been suffering from glaucoma since 15 year. Who is the best glaucoma doctor in Guwahati .Under which doctor I have to take proper glaucoma treatment.
I always feel pressure in my head. While reading its very difficult. And in my left eye feels tired and burning and something get into it.in the morning its very hard to wake up. Feels drowsy in the morning. Mood is not constant.
Today I got up at 4: 00 am with little pain and heaviness in my left eye. When I saw my eye was swelling then I throw water slowly in my eye then again went to sleep and then I got up 7: 00 my half side of eye from nose side was very red and now I am in office doing work on laptop and having pain while moving my eyes and I used itone once. Kindly suggest what to do?
I am suffering from cataracts cornea .is this a major problem. And my inner point of rights eyes which is attached to nose part that point is going deeper.
To lessen the risk of permanent damage caused by eye injuries, it is important to treat eye injuries immediately. Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
First aid for cuts in or around the eye
Do's and don'ts include:
Bandage the eye gently.
Do not rub the eye, do not rinse the eye, or apply any pressure.
Do not try to remove any particles.
Avoid taking aspirin, ibuprofen, or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories. They may increase bleeding.
Do not eat between the time of the injury and your evaluation with an eye care provider. This may delay surgical repair, if necessary.
First aid when foreign particles enter the eye
Do's and don'ts include:
Pull the upper lid down onto lower lid and let lower eyelashes sweep away the particle by blinking repeatedly.
Let tears wash out the speck or particle.
Close your eye and seek medical attention immediately if the above procedure does not work.
Do not rub the eye.
First aid for chemical splashes
Here are suggestions of what to do:
Use fingers to separates lids, then flush the eye with water from a faucet or clean container.
Seek medical attention immediately.
Cover the eye.
First aid for physical trauma to the eye
Here are suggestions of what to do: