Critical Care Procedures
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Quit Smoking Techniques
Psychotherapy For Couples
Manual Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Anger Management Therapy
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Psychoanalysis for Suicide
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Psychoanalysis for Mourning
Submit a review for V S Nature Cure and Psychotherapy CenterYour feedback matters!
I feel really lonely. I lost my concentration and l always thinking negatively. I can't change my thoughts. Daily I lost my sleep .My mind thinking continuously about some other thoughts and I can't sleep. Please help me to sleep.
I want to improve my memory. But How to improve the memory & Brain power? I want quick learning, quick action by mind.
I am suffering from depression and losing concentration I don't have any interest to meet people and talk to them I am missing my school days and friends I am studying in college and I lost 1 year due to entrance test I have so many problems in the hostel so now I am in home but I am not happy with my course I don't have any other option I scared about the future especially job my cousins are happy with their course when I am trying to talk them and they tell me about their friends that I am feeling very loneliness and sad I never tried to contact my +2 friends so I am sure that they also feel that I am avoiding them actually I want to talk them but I can't I can't score good in my +2 exam it is only my fault I always thinking about that and these memories always disturbing me can you give some suggestions for this problem.
I am suffering from anxiety depression and mental disorders for last 10 years Now I'm taking sertraline, mirtazapine, petril beta10 and olanzipam 2.5 since 2 years.
I'm an 18 year old student. I think I have OCD. Whenever I study, I repeat the simplest of the words over and over again until I satisfy myself that it sounds the same and is the same word which I read. It is frustrating to repeat words like "development" in my head to make sure that it is the same word that I'm seeing in my book. The same goes for learning and understanding things. If I don't repeat anything many times and visualise even the simplest thing, then I get scared that I'm going to forget it and I'm dragged into a vicious cycle of repeating the same stuff. This wastes a lot of my time and decreases my efficiency. Kindly suggest something. Thanks.
I am 25 years male and I have Pure-O Ocd which gives me intrusive thoughts and anxiety. What is the best treatment for this. Medicines didn't work for me.
I am depressed. I feel everything around myself is dirty. I have a phobia of cleanliness. I wash my hands several time. I feel sad. every time when someone came to my house, I clean my floor. Please help me.
I overthink a lot. this has reduced my weight. Bcoz of over thinking, I get depressed many times. There is a lot of negativity in my me. It is affecting my health and many relations. I am not able to ignore the things which is not good for me. Lots of unnecessary thoughts are there in my mind.
Hello sir. I am from india. I am 21 years old. Sir I have lots of problem like panic orders. I can not go anywhere because if I am tried to go anywhere my heart beat become so fast and I feel like unconscious and think about reach home fast. When I come home there will be all right. My mind think about whats happen here who r you like that stufs. Sir I need help I do not want to be mental. My english not good but I hope you can understand wht I am trying to say. I will wait for your reply.
I was suffering from depression a month ago but that underlying sadness is still there. What can I do.
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
I was in depressed In many condition So please help to about my depression And discuss about stress.
I am disturb for my study. Mostly when I read then I can not learn the topic for a long time and I forget after some time.
Smoking has several bad effects on your body, and it can invite many diseases be it related to the heart, lungs, brain or respiratory system. Millions of people everywhere in this world die from problems triggered by smoking. Cigarette smoking is one of the most harmful threats to your body; there is no way you can expect to remain safe while being an addict. It is not easy to give up smoking in a day. You might require some other sort of oral stimulation in the process of quitting.
There are many toxic compounds in a cigarette which further damage your cells. Tobacco is carcinogenic and hence cigarette smoking can result in several types of cancer. Tobacco smoke mainly consists of:
- Nicotine: This is an extremely addictive substance. As smokers are hooked to the nicotine, they find it very hard to quit. This acts really fast on their lungs, and reaches to the brain within 15 seconds after you inhale.
- Carbon monoxide: It is a dangerous gas without any taste or smell. You body absorbs it immediately as it is very hard to discriminate between oxygen and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide decreases heart rate and muscle functions thus pushing you towards slow death.
- Tar: It is a poisonous chemical which causes cancer. Whilst smoking, 70% tar remains in your lungs. It is basically a sticky brown material.
Smoking is one of the most important reasons behind preventable deaths. The diseases that can be caused by smoking are:
- Brain: stroke is one most threatening diseases that can be caused by smoking. Smoking increases your chances of suffering from a stroke. Smoking increases brain aneurysm, which develops the chances of stroke. It can rupture the blood vessels in your brain and it can lead to brain death too.
- Heart: when you smoke the smoke enters the blood vessels of your body and it damages the blood circulation system. It can give you several heart diseases like - stroke, heart attack, coronary heart problem and peripheral heart problem.
- Lungs: your lungs get the worst effects of smoking. Asthma, cough, wheezing and cold are just the tip of the iceberg. Your lungs directly absorb the nicotine and tar. Other diseases like pneumonia, lung cancer and emphysema can also occur.
- Mouth and throat: smoking causes very common oral problems like bad breath and stained teeth. It can also cause gum cancer and throat cancer. 93% of throat, head and neck cancers occur due to smoking.
- Infertility and reproduction: smoking destroys blood vessels, which supply blood to the penis causing male impotence. It destroys sperm count in men and egg count in women. It can also cause cervical cancer. Apart from this smoking also causes premature birth, stillbirth and illness.
Severe mental disorders that affect the mind and cause abnormal thinking are referred to as psychotic disorders. These disorders make it hard for a person to communicate with others, make good judgements, understand the difference between reality and imagination and behave appropriately. There are many different types of psychotic disorders. Some of the more common psychotic disorders are:
This is the most common psychotic disorder. People suffering from this disease suffer from delusions and hallucinations that last for longer than 6 months at a time. There are three types of symptoms associated with this disease:
- Psychotic symptoms that affect the person’s thinking such as hallucinations, trouble organizing thoughts and ideas, delusions and strange movements
- Negative symptoms that make the person seem depressed and do not allow him or her to function normally and show emotions.
- Cognitive symptoms that affect how the person thinks.
- Schizophrenia cannot be cured, but can be treated and managed with a combination of medication and psychotherapy.
Brief Psychotic Disorder
People who suddenly show psychotic symptoms that last for a maximum of a month and then resolve themselves are said to be suffering from a Brief Psychotic Disorder. Some of its symptoms are:
- Chaotic thinking
- Inappropriate behaviour and dressing
- Senseless babbling
- Memory loss
- Change in eating and sleeping habits
- Weight loss
Treatment for this condition may involve hospitalisation if the symptoms are severe or if the person is a threat to himself or herself. Usually medication, psychotherapy or a combination of the two are used to treat this condition. In extremely rare cases, this condition may recur.
This disorder refers to a condition where the person has a delusion or false belief involving a real life situation such as being followed, deceived, poisoned, sick etc. In order to be diagnosed as delusional, the person must show no other symptoms of schizophrenia. These delusions should also not be the result of any type of medication or intoxicant. Treatment for this disorder is challenging and needs to be tailored to the patient’s needs. In most cases, medication and cognitive therapy are used to improve the patient’s quality of life and social functioning.
Shared psychotic disorder
Sometimes, if one person in a long term relationship suffers from a psychotic disorder, his or her partner may also start believing in the same hallucinations or delusions. In most cases, apart from this, they show no other symptoms of psychotic disorders. This condition is rare and usually treated with psychotherapy.
Bipolar disorder, which is also known as maniac depression, which and is related to extream and unusal mood shifts, frequent changes in brain activity level along with energy. It is commonly of 4 types, namely Bipolar I disorder, Bipolar II disporder, Cyclothymic disorder and other unspecified disorders. People suffering from bipolar disorder often suffer from 'mood episodes', which is further of two types one is manic episode and depressive episode.