Submit a review for Shri Sai Acupuncture ClinicYour feedback matters!
I want to generate huge stamina in running. I know it requires lot of practice but apart from practice Suggest me some foods and liquids Which gives me Endurance. Note- Unprofessional Doctors step aside.
Hello sir, Please tell me why my leg fingers n heel cracks please give some tips for cure. How to gain weight.
I want to loose my weight by 5 to 7 kg and have to gain muscle what should I do? And I am also rice lover I love rice. Can I eat rice once in a week or I can also eat brown rice will that help me in reducing my weight?
I want to gain my weight and body. My weight 42 kgs. My height 175 cms, I am use some homeopathic medicines growth my weight. 1. Alfalfa tonic, Gainsenx 1x tablets. Inlast 2 months. Not growing my weight.
I am very thin. Tried many ways to become fat but I didn't get any result So I suggest you to help in this.
How can growth our weight because my weight is 42 kilogram .so given some suggestion for growth our health and weight.
It is a very common notion that fat is not good for your body. Most people have started opting for sugar instead of fat, which, in turn, has led to the rise in cases of diabetes. Recent studies have shown that fat is actually healthy for your body. Fat plays an important role in the body such as forming the membranes of the cell and reducing inflammation.
Here are some foods that are rich in fat and are actually good for you:
- Avocado: Avocadoes are different from other fruits in the way that they are rich in fats unlike other fruits, which mostly contain carbohydrates. It mostly contains oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fat that is beneficial for the immune system. They are also rich in fiber that lowers the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Dark chocolate: As mouthwatering as it can get, dark chocolates never fall out of a foodie’s list of things he can’t do without. Studies have always attributed chocolates with all the ill effects they can possibly bring on you. However, recent researches have come up with quite contrary results, which can make all the prejudiced ones eat the humble pie. Dark chocolates, apart from their exotic varieties, come with incredible health benefits as well. It is rich in fats and antioxidants, known to improve your cardiovascular health. Chocolate is also known to lower blood pressure and improve brain function.
- Fish: Fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your heart. It lowers the risk of heart disease and other cardio vascular diseases.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy mono-saturated fats which reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Nuts also contain magnesium and Vitamin E which are good for the body.
- Extra virgin olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is rich in Vitamin K and E along with various antioxidants. These antioxidants help in preventing inflammation and free radical damage to the body.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are types of seeds which are rich in fats and fiber, thus promoting satiety. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help in lowering blood pressure.