Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Sai Keshar ClinicYour feedback matters!
दोस्तों जब हम कंडोम का नाम सुनते है, तो अमूमन ये सोच लेते हैं कि यह एक ऐसी वस्तु है, जो पुरुष इस्तेमाल करते हैं अपने लिंग पर पहन कर सीमेन को महिला साथी के योनि के अंदर जाने से रोकने के लिए। पर क्या आप जानते हैं कि कंडोम केवल पुरुषों के लिए ही नहीं बनाया गया है, बल्कि महिलाओं के लिए भी कंडोम मौजूद है। लेकिन भले ही स्त्रियों के लिए कंडोम होते उलब्ध है पर वह कम इस्तेमाल किये जाते है। आज हम आपको बताएंगे स्त्रियों के कंडोम यानी फीमेल कंडोम के बारे में जो STD या अनचाहा गर्भधारण रोकने में उतना ही कारगर है जितना कि पुरुषों का कंडोम।
फीमेल कंडोम को महिलाओं के शशक्तिकरण के रूप में देखा जाए तो गलत नहीं। और यह अंतराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर पिछले 20 सालों से पाया जा रहा है। फीमेल कंडोम महिलाओं को न केवल शक्ति देता है, अपने को सुरक्षित रखें सेक्स करते समय किसी भी प्रकार के अनावश्यक परेशानियों से बचने की, बल्कि यह महिलाओं को आज़ादी भी देता है उस स्थिति से की उनके पुरुष साथी कंडोम पहनेंगे तभी वे सुरक्षित सेक्स कर पाएंगी। केवल भारत में ही लिया जाए तो सालाना पुरुषों के 150 करोड़ कंडोम के मुकाबले केवलं 30 लाख फीमेल कंडोम बनाए जाता है।
इस तरह दोनों तरह के कंडोम के उत्पाद के बीच इतना बड़ा अंतर ही साबित करता है कि, हममें से कई लोग इस फीमेल कंडोम के बारे में या तो जानते ही नहीं और जो लोग जानते हैं वे इस्तेमाल नही करते। जिसके कई कारण हो सकते हैं जैसे कि पिछड़ी सोच होना, साथी को नापसंद होना, हर जगह पर उपलब्ध ना होना। फीमेल कंडोम का दाम भी इसके कम इस्तेमाल होने का की एक अहम वजह हो सकती है, क्योंकि जहाँ पुरुषों का कंडोम 25 रुपये में 3 आते हैं वहीं स्त्रियों का कंडोम 100 रुपये में 3 आते है। इसीलिए कुछ कंपनियां इसका मूल्य लगभग 50% घटाने के बारे में सोच रही हैं, ताकि फीमेल कंडोम का ज्यादा से ज्यादा इस्तेमाल किया जा सके। तो अब हम जानते हैं फीमेल कंडोम क्या है और इसके क्या क्या फायदे है।
क्या है फीमेल कंडोम
फीमेल कंडोम लम्बी और पतली लुब्रिकेटेड पॉलीयूरेथेन थैली होती है जिसे सम्भोग के समय लगाया जाता है। यह एक विरोधक के तौर पर काम करती है और महिलाओं के योनि को पूरी तरह से गहराई तक कवच प्रदान करती है। इसके दोनों तरफ गोलाकार रिंग होती है जिसका बंद वाला हिस्सा योनि के अंदर जाता है और दूसरा योनि के बाहर रहता है। यह नितरिले नामक पदार्थ से बनाई जाती है जो अपने पतलेपन की वजह से संभोग की खुशी पुरुषों के कंडोम की तुलना में ज्यादा प्रदान करती है। यह अनचाहा गर्भधारण को रोकने में मदद करती है और STD जैसे कि HIV को फैलने से रोकती है।
फीमेल कंडोम क्यों करे इस्तेमाल
- फीमेल कंडोम न सिर्फ उन महिलाओं के लिए फायदेमंद है, जो अपने साथी पुरुष का कंडोम पहनना पसंद नहीं करती बल्कि उन महिलाओं के लिए भी कारगर है, जिनकी योनि में सुखापन ज्यादा होता है या कहे कि लुब्रिकेशन कम होता है, जो सेक्स करते समय दर्द का एहसास करती है। यह अक्सर मेनोपॉज़ के दौरान या उसके बाद होता है, तो ऐसे में फीमेल कंडोम इस्तेमाल करना फायदेमंद हो सकता है।
- जो महिला बच्चे को जन्म देने के बाद ऑपरेशन करवा लेती हैं यूटेरस निकालने का उन महिलाओं को भी नेचुरल लुब्रिकेशन की कमी हो सकती है तो ऐसी स्तिथि में स्वक्स के दौरान फीमेल कंडोम का इस्तेमाल करना काफी बेहतर है।
- कुछ महिलाओं को पुरुषों के कंडोम में मौजूद लैटेक्स से एलर्जी होती है तो ऐसी महिलाओं के लिए फीमेल कंडोम फायदेमंद होता है क्योंकि फीमेल कंडोम में लैटेक्स नही होता।
- कुछ महिलाएं नासाज तबियत की वजह से गर्भ निरोधक दवाइयां नही ले पाती, ऐसी महिलाओं के लिए फीमेल कंडोम बेहद लाभदायक होता है।
- जिन महिलाओं को मासिक धर्म के दौरान सेक्स करने का मन होता है उसके लिए भी फीमेल कंडोम फायदेमंद होता है क्योंकि वह सेक्स करते समय योनि से खून को बाहर आने से रोकता है।
कैसे पहने फीमेल कंडोम
- कुछ लोगो का मानना है कि फीमेल कंडोम का इस्तेमाल करना मुश्किल है। यह सच है पर धीरे-धीरे प्रैक्टिस करने से यह आसान लगने लगता है। और सही तरीके से इसको पहनना जरूरी है। महिला इसको पहनने के लिए नीचे लेटके अपने पैरों को फैला के किसी अच्छे लुब्रीकेंट जैसे कि तेल, क्रीम इत्यादि का इस्तेमाल करके धीरे-धीरे कंडोम को अपने योनि के अंदर डालें। लुब्रीकेंट का इस्तेमाल करने से इसको योनि के अंदर डालना आसान हो जाता है।
- कंडोम को जितना अंदर तक डालना चाहे डाल सकते है पर ध्यान रहे कि यह अंदर से मुड़े ना।
- यदि महिला कंडोम का इस्तेमाल कर रही है तो ध्यान रहे कि पुरुष कंडोम न पहनें। ऐसा करने से कंडोम का फटना संभव होता है।
- यदि सेक्स करते समय यह बाहर निकल जाता है तो उसे दोबारा अंदर न डाले बल्कि नए कंडोम का इस्तेमाल करें और इस्तेमाल करने के बाद इससे तुरन्त अपने योनि से निकाल दें।
फीमेल कंडोम पहनने का नुकसान
- जैसा कि आपने देखा कि फीमेल कंडोम के कई फायदे होतें है परंतु इसके कुछ नुकसान भी है जो जानना जरूरी है। फीमेल कंडोम में 2 रिंग होते है दोनों छोर पर, और जो रिंग योनि के अंदर जाता है वह सेक्स करते दौरान तकलीफ देह हो सकता है। जो रिंग महिला के योनि के बाहर होता है वह महिला का ध्यान वही पे केंद्रित करके रखता है जिससे वह सेक्स का मज़ा नही ले पाती।
- फीमेल कंडोम 100% सुरक्षित नही होता। इसे 95% सुरक्षित माना जाता है परंतु 5% मौका होता है इसके नाकाम होने का।
- कुछ लोगो का कहना है कि सेक्स करते समय यह बहुत आवाज़ करता है जो उनका ध्यान भटका देता है। पर कोई बात नहीं अच्छे लुब्रिकरेंट के इस्तेम से इसे रोका जा सकता है।
- तो दोस्तो फीमेल कंडोम से संबंधित इन सभी बातों को जानने के बाद अंत मे यही कह सकते है कि यह एक अच्छा विकल्प है गर्भ निरोध का, जो मज़ा भी देता है तो दर्द भी। इसे एक बार इस्तेमाल जरूर करके देखें।
How to lose weight easily .i tried almost all the medicine and workout. But I am not satisfied. Pls give a solution.
I am having a good sleep in my hostel but still I am sleeping in my college hours. Sometimes I am to listen a single word of my teachers because I am sleeping. Teachers throw me out when they catch me sleepy. I am in a big problem. Please help me out.
I am 19 years old. Height 6.2 and weight 70 kg. I am a cycle kabaddi player and want to gain weight upto 85 kgs. please recommend me some diet plan, food, supplement, tips or anything that can help me. please answer my question please plz ITS URGENT.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil from the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Calcaria sulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
Depression follows the trajectory opposite to contentment. It has adverse effects on a person's mental and physical health. Being depressive is not a choice; it is a condition. The fact that despondency is not an elected way of life is a mystery to many. People surrounding a depressed person should make conscious efforts in treating them with love and dignity. Subjecting a person to strict deadlines, stringent rules or excessive pressure could worsen their situation.
Ways to tackle a depressed family member:
- Create occasions to enjoy a hearty laugh: If you have a family member suffering from depression you should probably share the benefits of laughter with him or her. Laughter is the best medicine to remedy acute depression. Look for opportunities to crack a joke or make the concerned person play with a pet. You can also take the person to watch humorous movies.
- "You are impossible" is the worst way of approaching a problem: In many cases a depressed person is reported with instances of negativity. Though the expressed negativity makes you feel morbid, do not give up on your family member. The person involuntarily finds reasons to feel hopeless. You should never think the case is beyond any kind of betterment.
- Keep them in a positive environment: Positive ideas can counter dejection. Help the person plan for a great future. Lay stress on how important that person is to you and to the world in general. Keeping one's mind creatively occupied can prove to be effective. Music or any other passion for that matter can help a person get over phases of depression.
- You should not associate depression with perpetual sadness: Depression can have plenty of symptoms. The symptoms vary from one person to another. While some people lack in motivation some might want to harm themselves or others. Many become a recluse. The minute you associate depression with sadness you limit your overview of the actual problem.
- Help the family member take his or her medicines diligently: While counseling helps a few patients of depression some others require medication. A bout of depression will dissuade a person from sticking to his or her medical routine. As a loved one it is your due responsibility to persuade him or her to take medicines regularly.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically.
I have brought epiduo gel as suggested by doctor doctor told me that used it only for 15 minutes and then wash it Do I have to continue it or keep it over night My skin is very highly highlyoily any suggestions to get rid of oil please look into this No effect from past 10 days do you suggest me to change tablets from RESOTEN KLM L laboratory.
A stressful life and an unhealthy lifestyle impacts not only our physical health, but also our mental health. There are some instances now that have proved that most cases of mental illness such as depression, anxiety, and stress, happen due to an unhealthy lifestyle.
Though in an extreme condition, you may need the help of a professional expert, there are many ways through which you can keep your physical, as well as mental health, in check.
Food is the most important ingredient of a healthy body and mind. Today, many physical ailments take place due to a wrong diet and unhealthy food habits. Some of the most common mistakes that people make these days are:
- Skipping important meals such as breakfast,
- Not consuming a balanced diet,
- Depending more upon junk food items rather than healthy food items.
It's always best to consume lots of green vegetables and fresh fruits. The vitamins and minerals available in a balanced diet are very important to keep you away from health issues. Also, green vegetables such as spinach help in oxidizing the blood that reaches your brain and help in proper working of the brain cells.
Along with consuming proper and balanced diet, it is also important to provide a proper amount of workout session to both the body and mind.
Today, some people rely on gym instruments inside the four enclosed walls of a room. This may help you in getting a well-toned and fit body, but may not benefit your mind.
If you wish to keep your mind away from problems such as tiredness and stress, then it is important to inhale some fresh air at least once a day. A good way is to go for some exercises such as walking, jogging, cycling and others in open air for some time. The fresh and open air, along with exposure to greenery, refreshes your mind and hence controls the release of anxiety toxins in the brain.
After proper diet and exercise, what is most important is relaxation. If you are working the whole day and you do not have time for relaxation, the tiredness will make you fall sick. Some useful tips are:
- Sleeping at least 8 hours a day,
- Practicing meditation in case of extreme stress,
- Taking out some time from a busy schedule in doing activities you love to do, such as playing music, or reading books.
Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle not only to keep your body fit and healthy but also to keep your mind healthy and free from anxiety and stress.
How to increase a weight, I am 21 years old My height is 6 feet My weight is 53 kgs I want to increase minimum 10 to 15 kgs Please help me what I have to do daily Thanking you.
My both side 4 corner teeth turning black. One wisdom tooth corner is also broken. Shall I extract wisdom tooth. Will these tooth affect others as well.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke.
Being a victim or witnessing a horrific accident or personal assault can leave you shocked and scarred. Sometimes, these conditions last for months and years with memories of the traumatic incident triggering intense emotional and physical responses. This is known as post traumatic stress disorder or PTSD. It is a fairly common anxiety syndrome and can be treated in a number of ways including drugs, exercise and psychotherapy. However, this treatment aims only to control the disorder and there is no known cure for PTSD as yet.
Exercise not only keeps the body fit, but also helps the body release endorphins. Endorphins help fight stress, fear and pain. Thus, exercising helps focus on the body and its movements instead of your fears. It can also help elevate the mood of a person. Low to moderate intensity exercising is ideal for a PTSD patient. Aerobics, pilates, yoga or martial arts like tai chi are known to be effective ways of reducing stress and anxiety in PTSD patients. Breathing exercises like pranayama can also help calm and relax the mind.
Exercise for a PTSD patient should be planned in repetitive sets. This enables the person to slowly master the type of exercise being done and regain control and confidence in himself. It also needs to be predictable so as to avoid triggering a PTSD emotional or physical response. Non competitive exercises are better than competitive exercises as it does not create an opportunity for the person to feel stressed. Exercising and practicing breathing techniques can also help a person analyze himself and his response to stressful situations. By understanding their reactions, a person can slowly bring about changes to handle stress in a better way.
For a PTSD patient, exercise should not be seen as a group activity but as an individual effort to increase self control. Patience is key here both for the patient and the therapist. It is also necessary for the person to have realistic goals from his exercise regimen. An exercise program for PTSD patients also needs to be flexible. In order to meet the needs of a patient, it may need to be changed in accordance to the medication he is under. Small incidents like having a flat tire when cycling can trigger anxiety in a person suffering from PTSD. However, if dealt with correctly, it can bolster confidence in the long run.
Lastly, exercising also helps improve self-image and build confidence which helps a PTSD patient break out of his protective shell and socialize with others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Puberty brings hormonal changes which affect the body in a number of ways and the skin is one of the main affected organs. While acne is the more common issue, there are also other lesser known skin lesions, which can bother teenagers. The less common trichoepithelioma is one such disease.
In this health condition, multiple hair follicle tumors are seen on the face after attainment of puberty. These are benign, but not very common. They form small hair shafts, but do not develop into full fledged hair follicles. While the exact cause of these lesions is not identified, they are related to a syndrome called Brooke-Spielger Syndrome. There is also a genetic component where the CYLD gene is affected, and the proteins required for self-protection of the skin are missing. There is also a theory which states this condition to be an autosomal dominant condition. In such a scenario, multiple lesions are seen, and it is also the most common variant of the disease.
The lesions are small, less than 1 cm, isolated, firm, round, and shiny. Their color can vary from brown, to blue, yellow, or pink. The face is first affected, starting from the cheeks, and then slowly moving to the eyelids, and the nose. Multiple lesions are easier to diagnose, while individual lesions can be confused with basal cell carcinoma. The lesions grow very slowly and when multiple lesions are present, they can cause aesthetic concerns. There could be ulceration and recurrence in these patients. The genetically correlated ones have a higher incidence of aggressive behavior both in terms of severity of the lesions and the rate of recurrence.
Treatment: Though they are benign, aesthetic concerns may mandate treatment. The treatment is usually multipronged and includes the following genetic counseling, drug therapy (mostly topical creams and lotions), and minor invasive procedures.
- The best solution is to let them run their natural course, as they usually subside with age, both in terms of numbers and the severity of the lesions.
- Dermabrasion or carbon dioxide laser is useful in improving facial appearance too.
- In more severe cases, surgical removal may be done, which is partial and does not cover the entire depth of the lesion.
- However, in some cases, if there is a concern for malignancy, the lesions are completely excised (excision biopsy) and then sent for biopsy to confirm their benign nature.
Trichoepithelioma is also known by the name hereditary multiple benign cystic epithelioma, which explains the nature of the disease quite well. Other than cosmetic concerns, more so because if affects females, these are harmless in nature. But a detailed discussion with your dermatologist is suggested to confirm the state of the condition.