Submit a review for Ozone Quick SlimYour feedback matters!
Obesity is a growing concern worldwide with an increasingly large number of people being diagnosed as obese every year. This is closely linked to the type of lifestyle that we are attuned to; less active and more sedentary.
If you are obese, you need to lose those pounds quickly; obesity increases the risk of various cardiac diseases and metabolic disorders. Fat loss is a gradual process that involves making changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits. Some changes that you can make to lose those stubborn inches off your waist are:
- Eat small but frequent meals: Generally, eating three large meals a day is what you follow. However, it is advised to eat smaller meals at least six times in a day. Eating smaller and frequent meals tends to up your metabolism thus, increasing your overall calorie burn.
- Cardio: Cardio is the way to go, if you want to lose fat, especially high intensity interval training. This is a form of exercise that involves doing an exercise, preferably compound exercises for a short burst of time (30 – 40 seconds) at full throttle, followed by a short rest period (10-15 seconds) and then repeating the process. This elevates your heart rate and keeps your metabolic rate elevated for up to 48 hours after your workout.
- Pick your foods wisely: The food you eat is important in determining how you lose your fat. Focus on eating a high protein, low carbohydrate and a moderate fat diet. Limit sugar intake to prevent blood sugar spikes. Focus on eating natural foods instead of junk foods as they have plenty of hidden calories.
- Be active: A sedentary lifestyle can hamper your fat loss process. Sitting in your office for long durations and watching television being glued to the couch are all linked with higher levels of obesity. Take frequent breaks from work and go for a stroll outside.
- Unwind: You may adopt relaxation techniques in your daily life, such as meditation to reduce stress as stress may lead to latent and sudden weight gain. Take up hobbies which can keep your brain involved and avoid stressful activities as much as you can.
How to lose weight while staying in a hostel
Have fruit salad:
While most hostels have their own menu for which you have already paid, it still makes sense to invest a few additional bucks on healthy foods. If you shell out cash for dominos or kfc, you can definitely spend some money on fruits. Prepare fruit salads and enjoy your snack times.
Parathas form an integral part of hostel menus and you may even be having parathas on a daily basis. There’s no doubt about the fact that parathas are tasty, but if losing weight is your goal, you may want to compromise on the ‘love’ of your taste buds. Replace parathas with ‘sukha rotis’ and take one big step towards achieving your weight loss goals.
Have heavy yet healthy breakfast:
- Make sure that you start off a big day with a heavy breakfast. A healthy combination of milk oats/ corn flakes or muesli with dry fruits sprinkled on it and a bowl of fresh fruits are great ways to kick start a great day.
- Snack on dry fruits:
- Whenever you feel hungry, satiate your urge with a handful of dry fruits. It is a better idea to consume healthy fats rather than saturated or trans fats that are present in high amounts in fried or processed ‘all-time-favorite’ snacks such as french fries, burgers, pizzas.
- Snacking on peanuts or roasted bengal gram dal is also a great way to consume healthy fat in a ‘tasty’ way. You may even have bananas to beat those between-meal hunger pangs. By the way, just avoid cashew nuts.
Drink three liters of water daily:
Water is a powerful appetite control element and you can really combat your hunger pangs in an effective way by having water whenever you feel hungry. Do you know that you can beat false hunger pangs by having a glass of water? try it out and let me know. Water will not only help you in losing weight, it will also help you in getting that clear and flawless skin.
Reduce tea/coffee intake:
Indian diet plan for high blood pressure
Tea or coffee sessions become an integral part of your life when you have friends, colleagues, and roommates to chat with. You may often end up engaging in social-political-religious or even appraisal related discussions without realizing the fact that you have taken several cups of brew during the process. And yes, please check your cola intake as well.
Avoid carbs for dinner:
I will not ask you to skip carbs for dinner at the initial stage as I know that it is quite difficult to tame your habit. Try having chicken roast with salad one night and question yourself how you feel. You can have a paneer salad if you are a vegetarian. If you dont have much choices at hostel, just have unlimited amount of dal along with some salads and veggies available. If you feel good, try repeating this daily. If you feel like, you may have buttermilk after dinner to facilitate digestion.
Indian foods rich in complex carbohydrates 3
Choose brown foods over their white counterparts. Go for tandoori rotis and mixed veggies and don’t skip the salads. Buy brown bread and keep it handy for odd time hungers.
How to lose breast fat
How to lose weight while staying in a hostel? well, exercise is the answer. While food choice is something which you do not have in your control, exercise is something that you can do on wish. Joining gym if possible is good option. If not, you can do simple exercises in your hostel room, yoga, aerobics or simple walking, jogging or running is something you can do at your convenience without any monetary involvement.
Hostel life is a life full of influences. You will share your opinions with others and you will appreciate opinions from others. This is what we refer to as ‘peer pressure’. You are most likely to succumb to peer pressure when it comes to tweaking your lifestyle which includes your dietary habit as well. I would encourage you to stay strong in the midst of such influences. Your friends may ask you to skip your day’s dietary plan and you may choose to honor their request that day just to realize later that you have again started getting defeated by your habit. Treat yourself, but once in a while. Keep some moments special.
Hello doctors, I'm 27 years old weighing 95 kgs. Few days ago I jumped on sugary food and my finger blood test at home revealed to lie between 6.0. So my questions are what should be my new habits as from now & am I already a diabetic at a lvl of 6.0? Thank you very much.
Rice, when chilled overnight can contain up to 60 percent fewer calories than when freshly cooked — potentially dropping from 130 calories per 100g to just 52. But you need to cook it in the right way, according to research presented to the american chemical society.
When the water is boiling, before the rice is added, pour a little coconut oil into the pan — about 3 percent of the weight of the rice you’re using. When cooked, leave in the fridge for 12 hours to hugely reduce the calories.
This exciting phenomenon is down to the way starch in the rice changes when it is heated then cooled.
When cooked rice is eaten, its starch is turned into the sugar — glucose — by the body and converted into fat if not burned off.
However, when rice is chilled, its starch becomes what is called ‘resistant starch’, which the body cannot digest. This means it is not included in the calorie count.
The coconut oil stops the cold rice from sticking together, and also seems to produce more resistant starch in the rice, further reducing the number of calories.
I am 19 years old female. I have started getting a bulging belly fat. I cannot exercise heavily due to abnormal menstruation problems. please suggest something.
What about reducing weight by using this product" SlimNow Natural Power Cleanse" Checked for the reviews and found that there were soo many people following it and buying. Please suggest. I have to reduce 10 kg.
Hi sir/mam, I am 23 years old lady my problem is that flowing water from my mouth when am sleeping. My weight 75 kgs & my height is 5'3 .there is any connection with weight & this above problem. I want decrease my weight through natural way. Please advice me better solutions.
Hello, I want to reduce my weight in 3 months I am 26 year old my weight is 85 and height is 5'6 in last 1 year my weight sudden increased. As I currently working and my office hours is 10-6.30 I had join zym, aerobics but not able to reduce reason is that m not going regularly due long office working hours last few days and also so stressed up with the work. Please suggest a good diet as my hb is also low I.e.9 shall I again join the zym. Or I will start walking. Please suggest how I can reduce my weight!
Want to reduce over all my body weight, also during intercourse I fell within minutes kindly help me what need to be done from my side to make all well. Also let me know if I should take some precaution in making all well.
I look skinny. And also I have belly fat. I am planning to start jogging but I fear of loosing some more weight. I want to build body and also I want to reduce my belly fat. Thanks in advance.
I have desk job and in the last 4 years my weight has gone up from 70 kgs to 82 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
Being over weight is a very common health problem. Although most people confuse weight with appearance, it is important to clear certain points. The way a person looks has nothing to do with weight; it all rests upon self confidence and self respect. However, weight can have major impact on the health of individuals.
A number of serious issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, gynaecological disorders tend to develop, which make lives nothing, but difficult. Given that we have a single life, why not enjoy the world without facing health issues. Here are some tips that could help individuals lose weight fast.
- Eating food items that would speed up the fat burning process can be a great beginning. Beans, walnuts, apples, spices, oats, ginger, green tea are certain food products, which help in increasing metabolism, thereby, helping in breaking down the food into energy faster, without much sugar storage (which could change into fats eventually).
- Weight loss without exercise would be a slow process and might at times even be ineffective. Running, cycling, boot camping, zumba and body combats are certain ways that help lose weight faster. Also cardio is an important part of exercise that enormously helps in weight loss. Jogging, swimming, circuit training, cross-trainer etc. are certain examples of cardio exercises.
- Another great method for losing weight sooner is weight training. This not only helps in losing weight efficiently, but also helps in staying fit over the years. With proper weight training, the muscles can be made stronger, thereby improving metabolism because muscles help burn calories very efficiently.
- One major mistake people make in the spur of losing weight is cutting off meals. That is the worst one could do as not only does it not help in weight loss, but also at times causes just the reverse. It is important to have small yet frequent meals throughout the day.
- A proper sleep cycle is absolutely necessary for losing weight. Improper sleep would make us tired and prevent us from working efficiently and also indirectly cause our body to crave for sugar.
- Eating a proper, healthy and full breakfast that would include high fibre and protein would make individuals have a lot of energy throughout the day and also help avoid unnecessary munching.
- Walking everyday is a great way to lose weight. Walking for 30 minutes every day prevents gaining weight, however, walking 45 minutes promotes weight loss.
- Eating fruits vegetables and avoiding complex carbs is another advice for losing weight faster.