For e.g. I have a desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has gon up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
Hii. I want to loose both fat and weight is there possible to get 6 pack abs for me because my weight is up to 75 kgs what should I do please suggest me and what should and how much I have to eat in breakfast lunch dinner.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
Respected sir/mam, My stomach is fat so I want to reduce my stomach fat so what is the solution for this?
I want to loose my weight with feeding my child. Can you please suggest healthy diet chart which helps to loose my weight and give all essential requirements or complete nutrients to my child. Please send me the chart. My baby is 2.5 months old.
Benefits of Fat loss over weight loss
I am a student and from last 2 years my weight is gone up to 75 .I want to loose my weight I had also tried gym in 6 7 months but there is no much improvement .what should I do now.
Sir I want to loose my weight. So sir give me some tip sir. If some medicine is there, then please refer me.
I gained 20 kgs during pregnancy and delivery and lost 5 kgs till now after delivery. I am 17months pp. I want to loose the other 15 kgs in 3 months. Please suggest me diet and exercise to loose the other 15 kgs.
Hi, I am 23 years old with weight 55 KGS. My height is 5'3.I am looking very fat. My biceps and thighs are looking very fatty. How to reduce belly and extra fat in bisups and thighs.
My weight is 88 kg and now I am working in construction industry. I have no more time. I want to loose weight.
I have no thyroid but I have symptoms like earning weight nd I have double chin it seriously makes me worried Cox I am working n it field nd I am 27 going to get married I take photos a lot Cox f this now a days I feel shy to pose nd one more problem my periods getting late its almost 2 months I am really worried about my health my weight s 67 now my normal weight is 63 my height s 5.5. Can you pls help me.
Hi docs! Hope you all r grt. I am seeking advice on my weight management. I am 20 years and my height is 5'2 and my weight is 65 kgs. I have started feeling that its so hard for my body to loose an inch. I work 7 days a week but have done sports (boxin nd aerobics) when I was in India. Can you guys please suggest me anything? Will appreciate.
I am over weight approx upto 100 kgs at the age of 17 how should I loose my weight within less time .Give me some tips to weight loss easily within less time.
Hi. My baby is 5months old. I had a c section. I am not breastfeeding as milk did not came in. I have started taking electro magnetic stimulator from 2.5 months after delivery. I was 80 kg during pregnancy. Before pregnancy was 56 kg. Just after delivery I shed off 10 kg and with exercise 2.5 kg in almost three months. Please recommend me how can I lose weight faster. My height is 156 cm. How long will it take to shed 10 to 15 kgs of baby weight. I had lipolysis of tummy 4 session. .and two session for thighs. Since 2.5 months post delivery. I do maintain diet. The only thing which I do at times I take rice. That increases my weight or else I am following diet strictly. But still not reducing weight much. Please suggest how to reduce weight and how long in this pace roughly take to reduce 10 to 15 kgs. .please reply. Thanks.
Believe me, it's so easy to pile up the kilos during winter…courtesy comforting fried foods (primarily paranthas/परांठा), sugar laden tea or coffee and even the tempting gur-gachak (गुड़गचक) and mom’s pinnies (पिन्नी).
It’s the perfect time to think about wise food choices and portion control. Winter binging may easily cost you a weight gain of three to five kilos. The main reasons for weight gain are less physical activity during winter and of course increased consumption of heavier foods.
Tips to prevent winter weight gain:
1. Get enough sun-shine
A short pre or post lunch-time walk can provide sunlight which is good for your vitamin D status.
2. Limit fatty foods
Foods such as fried snacks, puddings, pinnies and chocolates can be limited to just once or twice a week.
3. Fill yourself up with fiber
Fill your plate or tiffin with lots of filling vegetableshave soup before your dinneradd oats, barley and dals (दाल) to help keep you fuller for longer.
4. Don’t skip workouts
Don’t skip the gym. Fix days for workouts and try to follow it as well.
5. Weigh yourself every day
Get on the scale frequently to make you conscious if you are putting on weight. Maintain record of weight and inches as well.
6. Indulge in healthy drinking
Have at least 2-3 cups of green tea or green coffee. Have light soups and broths.