Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Treatment & Management
Treatment Of Restenosis
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Face is also getting round like sphere due to fats and below the chin also fat deposition is increasing what should be done to lose fats from face and neck?
Hi mam/sir. I am 24 years girl and I am so lean ,skinny and under weight. My weight is 40. I am always same in size from age 18. I want to gain on some weight. Mostly I don't feel hungry. Please suggest me how to gain weight naturally.
I am very thin and my cheeks are sunken so please suggest me how to get chubby cheeks and also suggest me how add some weight.
How I could decrease my belly and get six pack very easily? Im 18 years old. I need good answer for the exercises that I should do to decrease belly.
My tummy is going on increasing. I am taking rice two times in day. I am also taking potato in every dish i: e maximum .what is the preventive measures .I want to decrease the size of tummy.
Hi Kindly suggest d reason and also the necessary measures to b taken in d following case: Very much dispersed, negative weak attitude from inside but pretends to be very bold and positive ,excess or very less appetite and sleep, intense cry for hours and hours for no reasons, needs a strong support system very firmly, Wants to b in dark and alone place, try to hurt self, lack of concentration, negative thoughts, imaginary presentation abt self near others, need badly to b wid sm1 who can take out of all this dark situation. Suggest d needful practices or habits or if required medications to b helped with. Regards.
I am 15 years old. Please prescribe me some daily exercises to remain fit and have a little muscular body.
Know how Healthy diet will help you to avoid obesity and cancer
I do workout for attractive body shape I am vegetarian so please suggest me good diet plan for regular basis thank you.
Can drinking WARM WATER CAN MAKES ME THIN ACTUALLY I AM DRINKING allot OF WARM WATER AND MY PANT GETS LOOSE I AM SO THIN WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GAIN WEIGHT DOCTOR HELP ME PLEASE AM SO LONELY AND SICK my wright was 60 but it is 48 doctor.
What should I eat between my meals? During my office. Whole day I use to eat biscuits except lunch. Kindly suggest me.
Is there any steroids or any tablets for instant weight gaining ?Plzzz help I want to weight gain in 10 days any supplements for gaining weight instantly?
I have a very thin and slim body. I want to be fat. Please do guide me with the good medicine and please help me.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.