Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr Sandhya Sawant ClinicYour feedback matters!
I have found many pimples on my face pls give me treatment solution why I remove my pimple and scars from my face sir.
Are you suffering from wheezing or recurring symptoms of breathlessness and pressure in the chest? The good news is that these symptoms of asthma can be managed, controlled and relieved by an alternative treatment of Ayurveda.
Here are six Ayurvedic remedies for asthma:
- Diet and nutrition: You should chew your food properly and eat attentively. Avoid over-fullness of the chest and eat a little lesser than your capacity. The following fluid and food items are beneficial to prevent the onset of asthma:
- Green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits
- Onions, as they contain an anti-inflammatory compound called Quercetin
- Tulsi, as it contains therapeutic benefits, which have the power to prevent asthma
- Turmeric and honey as they can minimize nasal acuteness
- Lukewarm water throughout the day
- Ginger and pepper
- Foods to avoid:
- Lifestyle changes and daily routine: It is essential to establish a daily routine in order to maintain a balanced bodily rhythm. When we eat, sleep or exercise at the wrong time, our body loses its natural cycle and will not cleanse or heal itself. Therefore, create a daily schedule to do the right things at the right time.
- Stress management: Asthma is often worsened by heightened levels of stress, anxiety and mental fatigue.
- Hormonal changes caused by stress can aggravate the nervous system and depress the immune response.
- Keep stress at bay and prevent asthma by doing some healthy breathing exercises.
- For instance, practice pranayama to keep your lungs healthy and enable a fresh flow of air with its breathing techniques. Identify your trigger points for stress and alleviate them.
- Massage with herbal oil: Soothe and balance your nervous system with naturally herb-induced oils. The herbs present in the oils will penetrate your tissue beds and stabilize the affected areas:
- Yoga: According to Ayurveda, the accumulation of toxins in the body lead to asthma. An impaired digestion leads to the deposit of mucus or phlegm in the lungs, causing obstruction in breathing. Yoga is a proven remedy for asthma. It aims to have a positive effect on the body’s healing response and also strengthens the body's digestive system.
- Prevent asthmatic triggers: Make it a point to keep your surroundings neat and clean. Keep away from pollutants, dust, smoke, pollen and other medications that can trigger asthma.
Extreme hair fall after delivery, earlier mildly PCOS before pregnancy. Acne and pimples now. Worries lot.
I have some small deep acne scars on my cheeks n forehead. I want remove these scars bt can't afford expensive treatments. please suggest.
I feel the smells around me very strong and feel difficult to breath as well as face a very bad headache too.
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health.
I'm ATANU SARKAR. Kolkata. I have Acne Vulgaris on my forehead, chest & few on my back. My doctor prescribed me DOXT sl, clear gel & brevoxyl creamy face wash (4% Benzoyl Peroxide. But still after 3 weeks use of this medicines breakouts are still arising. Please help me to get rid of this.
I am having acne Doctor has prescribed me azithromycin 500 daily for 2 weeks then alternative days for next two weeks ,does it will cause serious side effects?
My son who is now 6 and half years since more than two years once or twice a year he has 100 per cent blood in urine. When we give him water within an hour it will come to normal .We experienced when he has taken less water it happens. We have done all the related test and even genetic test. But all the reports are normal. Even yesterday he started having blood in urine but stop within 1 hour by drinking water. Please advise us what may be the causes and its prevention. Till now nothing can be diagnosed.
Last month se throat me itching aur jalan ho rahi hai, kam nahin ho raha hai pain, please suggest any medicine for this.
I am married since 10 may 2017, sir when I do sex or matrubtion after I got more pimple on my face cheeks, soldiers,chest. It's pimple being from 3 years.In this time same issue running with me. And also some hole showing on the face. I taken more type of cream but not got better result. If I do use face wash after more pimple turn out. So I want a better suggestions. Help me. It's pimple is very oily and when I push pimple after pus turn our from pimple it's not to be well. Kindly suggest me suggestions as per your experience.
I have headache, nausea and loose motions from morning. I even feel weight in my head. What should I do?
According to Ayurveda, ‘Jwara’ or fever refers to the irregularities of body temperature. In majority of the cases, there is reduced heat in the GIT (gastrointestinal tract) and an increased temperature in the external body. Fever might be a symptom of a disease or can be a disease in itself. According to Ayurveda, fever happens because of an imbalance in the following doshas:
Fever Management Rules
Light food or fasting is advised at the early stage of fever. This helps in drawing away heat from the external parts nd shifts it to the center. You should drink warm water in all fevers, except Pitta fever. Doing so balances the stomach heat. Warm liquid foods that include sago or barley should be consumed. Vegetable soup help as well, but astringent foods should be avoided at the early stages of the fever. During the early fever stages, antipyretic medications are to be avoided. These medicines reduce the stomach’s temperature and by doing so, render the Ayurvedic treatment redundant as the GIT’s heat is lowered.
General fever treatment therapies
- Sudarshana Choorna should be taken twice daily and about 2 grams should suffice. This ‘Choorna’ can be taken along with any of the above mentioned treatments.
- Vasaka leaf is another simple remedy for treating fever. It should be mixed with ‘Shukti Bhasma’ (10%) and should be taken twice daily in 2 gram doses.
- Ginger tea is another remedy that always turns out to be comforting and is of great value. Consume a concoction made by adding half a teaspoon of fennel seeds, cinnamon, ginger powder and a little clove to a hot cup of water helps. The herbs should be soaked for about 10 minutes. They should be filtered afterwards before drinking the tea. It should be kept in mind that both ginger and aspirin dilute the blood. Thus, ginger tea should be avoided for two hours after consuming aspirin.
- Fasting for about a day is advised for fever without any other symptom as the body gets rid of toxins. A strict diet regimen should be followed after consulting a doctor. Steamed vegetables without spices are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.