Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Deodhar's Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 16 and half years old my height is not increased since last year. What should I do to increase my height.
I getting married next month. Im 33 year male. I never had sex before. Im weighting 72 kg. I don't get time for exercise. What shall I do to have normal healthy sex life after marriage? I have so many doubts on penis size and other. Please help.
I want to know about reducing weight currently my weight is 99 kgs and my bms is. 32 Which makes me obbes. Kindly help.
4.5 months pregnant everything looks normal but the lower limbs showing considerable swelling and numbness sometimes associated with needle like prickly pain please advice.
4 days earlier, I was traveling in bus for 2 hrs. 1/2 hr later, after arriving, I realises headache in my blackhead, and dizziness occurred. I went to hospital and doctor told me that I have vertigo and my bp is high also. 160/100. And he also told me for a diagnosis called as "doppler ultrasonic test" He give me" telpres 40" tablet.
I am 24 years. I masturbate from 13 years old. Now I ejaculate 1 minute. Is this become problem after marriage? Now I have a doubt, am I satisfy my wife? Due to this doubt I am taking steps away from marriage. Please rectify my doubts and tell me what's are best methods to solve this problem?
The best foods to replenish electrolytes
Get to know the foods - and electrolytes - that will keep us healthy and boost our performance.
Dehydration occurs when our body loses more fluid than you take in. When the normal water content of our body is reduced, it upsets the balance of minerals (salts and sugar) in our body, which affects the way it functions. Water makes up over two-thirds of the healthy human body. It lubricates the joints and eyes, aids digestion, flushes out waste and toxins, and keeps the skin healthy.
Some of the early warning signs of dehydration include:
Feeling thirsty and lightheadeda dry mouthtirednesshaving dark coloured, strong-smelling urinepassing urine less often than usual
A baby may be dehydrated if they:
Have a sunken soft spot (fontanelle) on their headhave few or no tears when they cryhave fewer wet nappiesare drowsythe body is affected even when we lose a small amount of fluid.
Things to remeber during the time of dehydration.
- Functions: Influences fluid regulation and allows for proper cell signaling.
- Best foods: It’s not difficult to find salt in the typical diet, but some foods are obviously better choices than others. Opt for foods like celery, canned vegetables, whole grain breads and broth-based soups that deliver nutrients in addition to salt.
- Functions: Works with sodium to improve nerve signaling.
- Best foods: Tomatoes, citrus fruits, melons, potatoes, bananas, milk, coconut water, avocados.
- Functions: Assists in muscle contraction and nerve transmission.
- Best foods: Milk, sardines, cottage cheese, calcium-set tofu, mustard greens, kale.
- Functions: Activates nearly 100 enzymes in the body for proper nerve and muscle health.
- Best foods: Bran, fortified breakfast cereals, seeds, soybeans, nuts, spinach.
Water is often the best choice for hydration, but during extreme temps or long workouts, replacing electrolytes and carbohydrates are key to healthy hydration.
Prepared: Specially formulated sports drinks like eas hydrate and rehydration solutions like pedialyte® contain scientifically-backed levels of electrolytes and carbohydrates for optimum fluid replacement. Get the powder stick packs to easily add to water.
Natural: While they are not designed for precise hydration, natural rehydration options include caeineand sugar-free drinks like herbal tea, milk and even coconut water.
Thanks for reading" the best foods to replenish electrolytes.
Top health benefits of super food avocado
Avocado commonly know as butter-fruit & biological name: persea americana
Names in other languages: Makhanphal (hindi), vennai pazham (tamil), alpukat (marathi), mager nashpati (urdu), benne hannu (kannada)
While 77% of its calories come from fat, the majority comprises of oleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which reduces dangerous ldl cholesterol in the blood while increasing the favourable hdl cholesterol. The fats in avocado resist heat-induced oxidation which makes avocado oil a healthier cooking oil.
Avocados have a high fibre content (7 grams of fibre in a 100 gm serving), with almost 25% of the fibre being soluble fibre. Plus the monounsaturated fatty acidsare not stored as fat and work as slow burning energy, leaving you feeling full for longer.
Potassium is important to keep blood pressure levels at its best behaviour, but unfortunately, most people do not get enough of this mineral in their diet. This could increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and kidney disease. Avocados have a richer potassium content than bananas. The oleic acid and dietary fibre in avocados further help normalize blood sugar levels.
Avocados are filled with antioxidant carotenoids like alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lutein and zeaxanthin which protect the cells against free radical damage.
Living with diabetes? make avocados an essential part of your daily diet and see your ‘bad’ ldl cholesterol drop and the ‘good’ hdl cholesterol go up thanks to the oleic acid content. The high monounsaturated fats also help reduce high triglyceride levels and improve insulin function andblood glucose levels.
Soft, healthy skin:-
The monounsaturated fats and omega-9 fats improve the skin appearance by maintaining the moisture in the epidermal layer and repairing damaged skin cells. A healthy intake of monounsaturated fat is important to regulate sebum production to control unwanted acne and blackheads. If you are pressed for time and are unable to use avocado face packs, learn to incorporate a moisturizing cream like olay total effects day cream in your routine that also has anti-ageing properties.
The high levels of monounsaturated fats, phytosterols, antioxidants like vitamin e, vitamin c and various carotenoids help curb the inflammation that causes arthritis.
The high soluble fibre content kicks the bowels into action and improves digestion.
A higher concentration of folate (folic acid) is one of the most important avocado health benefits for women, both before and after pregnancy.
Better eye health:-
Eyes are something we pay the least attention to but an avocado-rich diet can do that job as not only are they rich in antioxidant including lutein and zeaxant but also increase antioxidant absorption from other foods. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts.
What is Acne?
Acne is a chronic inflammatory disease of the pilo sebaceous follicles (i.e. Hair with oil producing glands attached to hair) characterized by comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), papules, pustules, nodules and ultimately leading to scars.
Who gets Acne?
Close to 100% of people between the ages of twelve and seventeen have at least an occasional whitehead, blackhead or pimple regardless of race or ethnicity. Acne starts between the ages of ten and fifteen years of age and usually lasts till twenty years of age; however, acne can persist into the late twenties or thirties or even beyond. Some people get acne for the first time as adults and this is known as adult acne.
What are the causes of Acne?
- Bacteria: Bacteria that normally lives on the skin plays a role in acne development. The bacteria are known as propionibacterium acnes (p. acnes). The bacteria content can increase in people whose faces are not clean.
- Hormones: During the teen years increased levels of sex hormones causes the oil glands of the skin to produce increased amount of oil. These excess skin oils tend to bind with cellular debris causing a blockage and producing a fertile environment for the bacteria to grow.
The bacteria causes inflammation, pus, swelling and redness. In adult acne, excessive hormones produced due to polycystic ovaries and other hormonal imbalances causing excess oil production and inflammation, which leads to acne.
What are the factors that precipitate or aggravate acne?
- Stress- Stress is frequently implicated in aggravation of acne while acne itself induces stress.
- Sweat- Sweating in a hot and humid environment causes deterioration in 15% of acne patients.
- Menstruation- Pre menstrual flare of acne occurs in 70% of female acne patients.
- Friction and pressure- Friction and pressure from helmets, backpacks and tight collars can induce blackheads and papules. Pressure from face massages or facials can aggravate acne.
- Pregnancy- Pregnancy has an unpredictable effect on acne. Pre-existing acne may aggravate or remit during pregnancy.
- Diet- High glycemic load foods (sugar loaded and starchy foods), oily foods may aggravate acne.
- Drugs- Oral contraceptives, anti tuberculosis medication, oral steroids, anti depressants may aggravate acne.
It is advisable to visit a board certified dermatologist for treatment of acne instead of over the counter treatment as the dermatologist treats the root cause of acne.
I am 45 years old male. I am diabetic person. I want to ask some vegetarian breakfast which lows my blood sugar level. I check my blood sugar level after 2 hours of eating food and it was 321 mg/dl. Please advice me some vegetarian food which helps me for reducing blood sugar level.
Noncancerous growths of the muscle tissue surrounding the uterus are known as uterine fibroids. This is a common disease which about 70 to 80% of women contract by the time they are 50 years of age. The uterine fibroids can sometimes be very big and cause heavy periods as well as severe abdominal pain while at other times, uterine fibroids give no signs or symptoms whatsoever and go away on their own. This is why it is crucial to know what type of uterine fibroids you have and how to diagnose them. Here are the types of uterine fibroids and how to diagnose them;
There are three main types of uterine fibroids. They are;
1. Intramural fibroids
The most common type of uterine fibroids are intramural fibroids. They typically appear in the endometrium and may grow larger which results in your womb getting stretched.
2. Subserosal fibroids
Subserosal fibroids are called so because they form on the serosa. The serosa is the outside of your uterus. Sometimes, Subserosal fibroids may grow so large that your uterus appears bigger on one side.
3. Pedunculated fibroids
Pedunculated fibroids tumors are basically Subserosal fibroids with a stem. A base which supports the tumor is called the stem.
There are a number of tests done to diagnose uterine fibroids. They are;
1. Pelvic exam
A pelvic exam is a thorough inspection of a woman’s pelvic area. The organs which are in the pelvic area include the cervix, ovaries, uterus and vagina. Normally, this and the next test in this article are enough to diagnose uterine fibroids.
2. Medical history
The history of your periods as well as the other symptoms you have will often be enough to diagnose the uterine fibroids. If your medical history is not enough, then you might need to undergo a pelvic exam.
3. Pelvic ultrasound
An ultrasound is when high-intensity sound waves are used to produce images of the pelvic area. This is only done when a pelvic exam and your medical history are not enough to diagnose uterine fibroids.
A number of problems when contracted can affect your life and the life of your partner, especially problems which are related to your physical relationship. Premature ejaculation is one such problem and it refers to the inability to retain the erection until the end of the intercourse and usually happens when the male ends up ejaculating sooner than planned or immediately upon penetration. Premature ejaculation is a condition that many men suffer due to the advancement of age as well as low pelvic strength and other ailments. Also, it can be caused due to stress and panic regarding one's performance. Whatever be the cause, it is an embarrassing situation that calls for help if it persists for too long. Here are a few tips to ensure that you gain better control over premature ejaculation.
- Deep breathing Exercise: Sometimes, too much of excitement can lead to a variety of problems including premature ejaculation. If this becomes a normal occurrence, you can try practicing deep breathing during the act of sex to calm yourself down and slow down the frenzy so that you are more attuned to your surroundings and partner rather than yourself and the panic you may be feeling. Taking deep and slow gulps of air can ensure that you focus on the act rather than getting caught up in the excitement.
- Medications: there are broadly two kinds of medical treatments - local application anaesthetic gels that numb the area around the tip of penis and tablets that prolong ejaculation time. One needs to consult a sexologist, psychiatrist or a urologist to know more about them.
- Stop and Start: This is a method that many sexologists recommend. The stop and start method is one that will have to be practiced individually so that you are able to retain more control over your ejaculation when you are with your partner. Basically, in this method, you are required to start the process of masturbation and stop just short of ejaculation. After doing this several times and on a regular basis, you will find that your brain reacts in the same way when you are having intercourse, which will delay the ejaculation to a normal period.
- Kegel: If you thought that kegel exercises are only for women, then you need to think again. Premature ejaculation also signifies low pelvic strength for many cases and you would do well to invest time in a few exercises like the kegel, which will build up your pelvic strength so that you are able to control premature ejaculation in a better way.
Persistent problems that are not fixed with these methods should be addressed with a visit to a doctor.