Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for NijuYour feedback matters!
I love to play cricket and I am a bowler but when I throw ball a pain is shown in my shoulder, thereafter I can, t throw any ball, so please help and tell me what is the way to stop it.
Maintaining your hair is probably one of the most tiresome things because hair needs a lot of attention and if you choose to ignore it, it gets all messy and scruffy, thus making it all the more difficult for you to maintain it any further. There may be many gels and lotions in the market that promise you the best and most shiny hair, but you know better because all of us have been there. The moment you stop using the gels, your hair turn into a larger version of a swallow's nest and you are left with the eternally perplexing question, what should you do to your hair to maintain their health? Well we thought we could help you with these hacks.
- Comb wet hair with a lot of careand and as much time as they require. The reason for this is that wet hairs are very fragile and are prone to damage. They can break pretty easily. So experts suggest you to comb them from their roots with a comb that has widely spaced teeth.
- Every 6 to 8 weeks, trim the outermost edges of your hair. This will help you avoid split-ends and also keep your hair in a fairly good shape. Also trimming may help you cut out the grey hair that is likely to show itself distinctly if not taken care of.
- If you use conditioners for your hair, make sure that you wash it off using cold water.Cold Cold water helps your hair avoid shocks that can otherwise be felt because of the hot water. Thus it is safe to say that cold water helps your hair maintain its strength in such conditions.
- Sulphate shampoos have made their way in the markets recently and their popularity has surged to quite an extent. Sulphates clean your scalp of all the dirt, but at the same time they also wash off all the essential oils in your hair, so experts suggest thatsulphate sulphate free shampoos should be used as much as possible.
- If you have dry hair, it is suggested that you avoid colouring your hair.The The reason for this is the fact that dry hairs are likely to get damaged to a great extent if you dye them.
Finally, do not do anything that would impart heat to your hair, like straightening or ironing them. Heat damages your hair in the worst manner. If you follow these simple tricks and tips, there is a good chance that your hair may seem to be all the more wonderful and better than ever, and make every day of yours a good hair day!If If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you canconsult a dermatologist.
Hello, I have pain in my left side of my body, all in the left part. Chest, neck, arm, leg and jaw. I have done Ecg and cardiograph but the reports were normal, Now its been more than 2 years. I have continuing pain daily. What to do?
Hi! I have very short and thin hairs. I want to grow my hairs fast. Can you help? I can't cut my hairs due to religious sentiments.
From few days there is some unusual moments in muscles in my shoulder ball area It is happening 2-3 times a hour Is it nothing worth caring of? I had not joined any gym yet.
I am 23 year old but I do not have a beard properly on my face. So what could I do for gaining beard fast and properly.
I am 34 and I look older than I actually am. I am getting grey beard which is taking away my confidence. My hair is also turning grey. Can you please suggest a good food which would make me healthy and reduce my grey hair and beard.
I am 18 years old perfect 17 years 5 months. I have side baldness literally I do not have side hair its genetics right from my age one I do not have hair there but as my head grew it is visible now I got an angled v shape on my head And recently from two months I have been loosing hair every time I run my fingers roughly in head or wipe my head with heavy force. My hair density per a square area was really less from my childhood it was very silky but I am afraid if this was getting worse as I am loosing hair. I am not sure any way. The v shape baldness was clearly visible now which existed from my childhood so do my fathers had. I wanted to know if I am going bald?~if so I want to get hair transplantation how much it cost? Am I going bald?~ I have searched many sites and I think my hair was in tollen's age. Please conform if it is TOLLEN effluvium? And will it stop eventually and then my hair grow back dense? Or anything I have to do?
I am 23 years old male. I have inflammation on my Knee and foot joint on left leg. Due to flat foot my right foot also paining. After taking my blood report My C.Reactive protein is 106.60 mg/L. How to control my CRP? What are the food items I will take? What are the thinks I will do? Let give me proper ans sir.
Sir/mam I have very hard pain in my both shoulders from one week please give me tips or medicines to overcome this problem.
My age is 30 sexually active don't smoke and drink during early morning my legs are pulling away from body. Kindly suggest medication.
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women equally. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth. If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
All those who can opt for a hair transplant:
- Men with male-pattern baldness
- Women suffering from hair thinning
- Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
- Women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- People whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
Two types of procedures
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction: The hairs are individually extracted from the back of the head and re-planted across the area. This is a lengthy, pain-staking process but the result is minimal scarring and a very natural-looking hairline.
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplantation: This technique involves taking a larger area or 'strip' of hair from the back of the head, dividing it into smaller units and then re-planting those units in the desired area of hair loss. Scarring can be slightly more conspicuous at the back of the head as a larger area has been removed but an expert surgeon will minimise incision marks to ensure rapid healing.
Hair transplant do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self-esteem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I lost half of my hair due to heavy dandruff from 2 years. Is hair restoration is possible. No hereditary history. All the people in my family have nice hair. No bald head to any one of them.
I am suffering from hand ankle pain .i take so many medicine for this problem. But not use. Pleas tell me the solution for my problem.
I have left hand ankle pain. I take so many medicines. But not cure. Pleas tell the solution for my problem. I am take x-ray. But doctor said there is no problem in your hand but I feel so pain.
Back injury is not a common problem. It happens to some of us at some point of time. It can be painful and make your life worse. Most of us suffering from this pain opt for several methods to get rid of the unbearable pain. We leave no stone unturned to get the best possible way of getting rid of the pain. Of all these methods, two are very common and are thought to be the best possible home-based remedies—hot and cold compression.
While some will tell you to take a hot bath, others will insist on a cold compress. You might be confused about the benefits of these two separate treatments. Stop scratching your head to decide what to opt in to relieve your back pain. Know about the benefits of each treatment first and why and when they are used.
Ice Is Used for Injuries-
It is a common experience for most of us when we develop an injury during our regular exercising. The injury might lead to swelling of the muscle and mild to intense pain. The swelling is the cause behind the pain. Ice is not capable of curing your entire problem or helps you in fracture or bone repair. But what it can do is that it lowers the inflammation of the affected tissues. It is the best treatment for people who want to avoid medicine. It is more helpful in cases of muscle sprain or ligament or cartilage tear.
There are different ways of applying the ice on the injury. Some people prefer using an ice pack while others may just use a bag of frozen peas. You can even wrap pieces of ice with a towel and then apply it over the affected area.
It has to be kept in mind that when you are using the ice pack for pain relief, don’t apply it for more than 20 minutes. It is also to be kept in mind that doesn’t use ice for injuries in case you have issues with circulation. This might worsen the condition further. It needs to be understood that application of huge amounts of ice can lead to further tissue damage. So, you need to have control over yourself. Don’t get tempted by the fact that ice eases the pain due to inflammation. Cut your coat according to your need.
Heat Is Used for Muscles and Stress-
Heat is a wonderful remedy for treating those with bad back pain. It triggers certain points on the body. People who suffer from any back injury will admit that they have been benefited by hot bath or hot compression. It also provides relief to the nerves and nervous system. It helps you to be free from stress.
What If You Take Up The Wrong Treatment?
If you commit mistakes while choosing the right treatment, you won’t die. But, there can be ramifications if the wrong treatment has opted for.