Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Suri. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
I am 18 year old male and I get a massive leg pain for 5 to 10 minutes. I do not know why do I get it please can you suggest me something.
I had fallen from high of 10 feet and have pain in my shoulder which has ben increased drastically these days. What should I do.
What should I do for weight gaining, also I am suffering with baldness, please notify me any medicine which may be favorable for my above problems. Thank you.
Hello sir, My age is 20 and my hairs are white from two to four years. What could be the reason behind it.
Hi. I am losing my air past 2 month. I don't know why? But, I used to Bath fully everyday. Is this a reason for that. Can you please help me. Am using dove shampoo.
Meri problem hai bachche ki shaadi ko 9 saal ho chuke hai meri pareshani hai ki main dischatge jaldi ho jata hai or ab to ghutano mein bhi dard hota hai jabki meri or wife ki reports normal hai fir bhi.
I feel fatigue during summers. Feel pain in my calf n heels. Don't feel like doing anything. My age is 29. What should I do to get rid off this?
I am age of 52 years, both of my hands including fingers are facing pain and when I do massege on both the hands I am getting relaxation for some times.
I am amit, sir my mother 62 year suffering from authorities, very pain both leg. please give suggestion.
I have lot of white hair, please suggest me how to control this and how it makes to natural black without any hair dye. Please suggest me sir.
I have my shoulder defect. When I throw something with my right hand. It feels me like my shoulder had broken.
I am suffering from pain in my legs from last two days. I have sprayed some gel on legs to overcome but still there is pain even I can't walk properly please suggest what to do.
I met with an accident nd know I can not be like before lot of pain in legs suggest wht should I do.
I am 17 years old and am taking coaching to clear pmt exam my problem is tha my height is not increasing from last 2 years and my hair are damaged short and thin I want tall height long and strong hair please help me to do so plzzz.
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.