Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Ruchi
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. RuchiYour feedback matters!
To gain weight shall I take alfa alfa Q tablet either it is okay or no please tell and if not give me best Tablet to gain weight without side effects.
What is the easiest way of losing weight using homeopathy medication. And how can one combat obesity without any form of exercise.
I am a type II diabetic with reading 197 on fasting and 170 after food. I also suffer from ED. I do mild exercise including 800 kapalbati per day. I am currently taking 1 amaryl 2.0 mg before breakfast and 1 glycomet 500 mg after dinner. Kindly advise
Hi Mai 21 sall ka hu but mai bahot dubla patla hu. Aap please mujhe acchhe swasth ke liye sujhaw de ?
My mom's age is 49 and her prolactin levels are high since 4 months .she consulted gynecologist she gave her medicines .early ranges were 70 now its 40. Doctors recommended her for doing mri of brain. She is on antipsychotic and having hypothyroidism since 12 years. So doctor if range is 40 surgery is must? It cannot be conservatively managed. She is not yet diagnosed with pituitary tumor.
When should you opt for an otoplasty?
- Cagot ear: This is a defect where there is no ear lobe attached to the ear.
- Cat’s ear: In this condition the outer side of the ear is pulled forward. It gives the person a more feline appearance.
- Cauliflower ear: This generally occurs when your ear looks like a cauliflower. This is also caused due to hematoma that occurs because of severe trauma.
- Cleft earlobe: In this condition, there is a notch on the fleshy part of the earlobe and can be corrected by otoplasty.
- Constricted ear: In this condition, some of the cartilage is discarded by surgery and a new one is reconstructed.
- Cryptotia: An incision is made and the upper part of the ear is exposed by contraction.
- Darwinian ear: This occurs when the rim cartilage of the conchal bone (hollow next to the ear canal) is flat and not folded outwards. The term ‘Darwinian ear’ is derived from the British biologist Charles Darwin.
- Lop ear: People who have lop ear generally have a protruding ear with a central depression, producing a more ‘cup ear’ appearance. The helix is enlarged after surgery.
- Macrotia: In this situation the ear of the patient is very big as compared to his head. So the surgeon makes incisions on the lateral surface of the pinna (outer ear).
- Microtia: In this condition the pinna is extremely small and the whole ear seems much smaller.
- Question mark ear: This is a rare defect. There is an indentation between the cartilage and the ear lobe rim. This is also known as Cosman ear.
- Scroll ear: The outer edge of the ear protrudes forward in such a condition.
- Stahl’s ear deformity: In this condition the outer skin and cartilage folds abnormally giving an ‘elf’ kind of appearance.
Otoplasty is usually done to improve the appearance of the ear in severe cases and it is important to get a recommendation from more than one doctor or more than one ENT specialist before going forward with this procedure.