Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Karishma S ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and I am constantly 4-5 kg's underweight though I have taken many medicines and various treatments to increase my weight but no use . I don't have a particular fixed appetite program or type. Sometimes I eat regular proper and sufficient food. But sometimes there is not at all feeling of hunger. Many times it lasts for full day. What should I do?
Hello! I am doing workout at GYM and Training each muscle everyday.[ Biceps, Chest, triceps, bench press, super set and legs too ]. 3 sets × 10 reps of all these everyday. Is training all the muscle everyday wrong for muscle growth? And also taking proper diet with accumass weight gainer everyday but not seeing much improvement. Anyway to Grow my muscle faster and biceps (most important)?
Dear sir, My ALT and AST levels are so high. Doctors said you may have liver problem. For this case which pain relief is really useful for frequent use without liver damage. Because I have routine head pain, muscle pain and joint pains. Please suggest me which is best, but naproxen gives lot of side effects (confusion, breath problem, blurred visible) to me.
How make your self healthy an fit without gym. I m not fat nor thn but want make my self more fit. Reduce fat.
I have asthma (Weight: 88, Height: 5.11 Ft Age: 25), And I am residing in Bangalore. Where the pollution really effecting my health. And I use inhaler" Asthalin 200 mts Dose" I use 5 Doses Max a day. Now started workout Thus it is reduced to 1-3 doses a day. Please suggest further Diet and Kind of workouts to completely reduce the dose.
If you are diabetic then it is important that you consult a ophthalmologist for regular check-ups. Diabetes is known to be one of main causes for blindness across all age groups. If you suffer from bouts of blurred vision then it is not likely due to a long term vision problem. It is temporary and usually occurs due to fluctuating blood sugar levels in the body.
How diabetes affects your eyes?
The lens of your eyes can swell if you are a diabetic, and this can impair your ability to see causing blurry vision. In order to rectify this problem, it is important for you to get your blood sugar levels under optimal levels. This entire procedure of reducing blood sugar levels may take three months or more.
Eye problems that are caused by diabetes
The major eye problems that can occur due to diabetes are
- Cataract: Cataract occurs when the lens of your eyes become foggy or cloudy. Although cataract mostly occurs to people who are middle aged or above sixty, you can get affected by this disorder at an earlier age if you are diabetic. Also, the deterioration or clouding of the lens progresses at a much faster rate than usual. Cataracts lead to an inability to focus as the retina is covered by cloudy layer.
- Glaucoma: This is another disorder that can occur due to diabetes. This is characterized by the buildup of pressure in the eye due to the fluids within it not draining properly. This intense pressure damages the nerves and blood vessels in the eyes, thus impairing your ability to see.
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Diabetic retinopathy is a disorder characterized by damage to the vessels in the retina that carry blood. It can occur if you have either of the type 2 or type 1 diabetes. If not treated in time it can lead to blindness.
If you have a history of diabetes or even borderline diabetic tendencies, it is highly advisable to constantly check your blood sugar levels and also get your eye checked at regular intervals, especially if you feel even the minutest vision problems.
Hemifacial microsomia, the left side of my face is thinner than right one. My nose turning to the left.
How to loose weight? I am hormonal imbalance patient. My weight has become constant i-e. 63. My age is 19 years. I go to zumba. Can I take herbal life product parallel to going zumba?
Protect yourself and your daughter against the most deadly cancer today.... Get immunized against Cervical cancer- the only vaccine preventable cancer.
PS: In India 1 woman dies every 7 minute due to cervical cancer.
What food should to take to keep body always actively. I'm preparing fr IAS so. Always studying so always feeling dull my mind.
I want to reduce my upper belly. I am having this upper belly from my birth. How can I reduce this belly ?so kindly suggest me some foods and exercises.
1. This fruit is packed with plenty of vitamins such as vitamin a and e to improve your eyesight. In addition to it, custard apple has vitamin b2 and riboflavin that protect your eyes from vision problems.
2. Facilitates digestion- Rich in copper and dietary fibre, custard apple helps keep your digestive tract in the pink of health. The digestion of food and its passage through the gut and intestinal tract becomes smoother.
3. Treats arthritis- Magnesium in custard apples maintains a healthy balance of fluids and electrolytes in your body. This removes the excess of acids and fluids in your joints which leads to inflammation.