Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subodh Mishra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old male and I am skinny guy I want to gain weight so please help me or prescribe the important steroids as I tried alot frm market not help me out.
The sudden change in the looks, color or texture of the skin indicates the skin diseases. This can result in swelling, chapping, itching, blistering etc. that can or can’t accompany with pain. The skin disorder may be localized on the specific part or may spread to the whole body; this disease is known as Atopic Dermatitis. The discomfort or pain of this disease also creates an awkward condition with looks. Many skin diseases like pimples, eczema problem, rashes, and fungal infections along with Atopic Dermatitis much more are commonly found in the people. Measles, rubella, roseola, chicken pox these are common skin diseases found in children. In some conditions, the blistered and inflamed skin can be very painful and the virus infection can continue to chickenpox.
The factors causing Atopic Dermatitis are as wide ranging as the kinds of diseases it. The Atopic Dermatitis can be caused due to heat, immune system weakness, infections, medications, and allergy with chemicals like rubber, cosmetics, detergents, soaps, dyes, etc.
Even the skin type and the various alcohols based or infrequent shampooing is also responsible for the skin problems. Some uncontrolled factors like aging, fatigue, weather and fatigue can often develop skin diseases gradually.
Many healthcare systems are available and assure the treatment for Atopic Dermatitis but they can only reduce the symptoms of the problem, whereas homeopathy treatment provides complete cure from the all the symptoms. Homeopathy remedies directly target the deep root cause of Atopic Dermatitis and remove them with the constant use of prescribed medicines. Homoeopathy treatment for Atopic Dermatitis is safer and successful as compared to other healthcare systems. The naturally extracted homeopathy remedies are side effect less and help people to escape from the crucial symptoms of this disease. Homoeopathy treatment and medicine for Atopic Dermatitis initiate the process from taking the case studies to know the hidden root cause of the diseases. The expert physician suggests the Best homeopathy medicine for Atopic Dermatitis to recover permanently. This is a cost effective system and assures the prevention of recurrence as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
As feminine as they are, breasts can also be a cause of concern for females. Most women are not happy with the size and/or shape of their breasts. They would be happier if they were a little different (whatever that different is!!).
This is where the cosmetic industry realized a huge potential and came up with the concept of breast reconstruction surgery. The size and/or shape of the breasts can be altered to meet the desires of the patient. There are mainly two types of breast surgery.
- Reduction surgery: This is where a person complains of excessively large breasts, which are not just cosmetic concern but can also cause back and neck pain.
- Reconstruction surgery: Either using a person’s own tissue from another part of the body or using medically proven implants such as silicone, the breast is reconstructed to achieve the desired results.
In either cases, the nipple and surrounding tissue (areola) may or may not be touched during surgery.
Reconstruction surgery that is autologous, using one’s own tissue, is often time consuming and requires opening up another part of the body. However, using silicone can cause rejection and lead to complications. Therefore, the first option for this type of surgery is often preferred.
Either of these, reconstruction or reduction, can be done for medical reasons also. For instance, in breast cancer, after lumpectomy or mastectomy, reconstruction may be necessary. There are various flaps used, and the type used on a person would depend on the actual procedure to be done and the extent of surgery.
Things to consider with reconstruction surgery:
- If you are going for reconstruction surgery for purely cosmetic reasons, do thorough research, and then find a good doctor to do it for you.
- If you are going for it after mastectomy, think about whether you want to look for other options. There are artificial breasts which can be worn when required alone, and much easier. Having to go through another major surgery is a decision to be taken seriously.
- After the surgery, regular follow-up and even minor surgical corrections may be required. Nipple reconstruction may be required. If silicone implants were used, there could be rejection and may need removal.
- There are also scars, redness and soreness that will take some time after the surgery to subside.
- Returning to normal activity may take about 8 weeks.
- Medical insurance provides for reconstruction surgery if done due to breast cancer. Procedures done for purely cosmetic purpose might not be covered by insurance providers. Do check with your provider before opting for the procedure.
Breast reconstruction surgery has gained popularity over the years and the success rates and results have improved significantly in the last few decades.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!