Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I am getting tensed over alot of things. I cannot control my anger. Wat should I do?
I have ulcer. Doctor gvs me some medicines like lesuride. And pantop hp. My actual problem is high anxiety, fear. Some times I cannot go outside, do not concentrate any thing. Gas trouble(high). I have done endoscopy, it shows 2 or more scratches in my abdominal. I cannot sleep well, study well, don' t concentrate any thing, high mental depression. I consult a psychiatrist he gives me lonazep 0. 5 and some medicines. Without lonazep I cannot go outside. Plz help me doctors what is my actual problem? I want to live a normal human without these worries. I am a regular smoker and some times use khainis. Please help me
I had problem of daily headache. I am suffering from one side of headache. Right side of head ache daily issue for me. I am very depressed due to it.
Having bipolar disorder, hypertension, heart burn, profused sweating from both palm and feet. Nervous tendency.
I am 45 years old. Have gone through a hysterectomy a year back and since then I have depression problem. Because of which I have frequent headaches and severe body pain ,mood swings and suicidal tendency. I have two teenage kids and my husband troubles me a lot. Don't know what to do. Please advise.
Am suffering from laziness issue recently I left my job now am looking for a new job but am unable to make it and these days I've observed myself am being idle and preferring alone I might facing or falling in depression I thought so kindly help me out with your suggestions to overcome with laziness and depression.
My father is suffering from memory loss from time to time. He is forgetting everything that happened for the past 5 years. This happens especially after a head bath. He is suffering from giddiness during that time. After which he recovers completely and able to remember everything. Can this be relevant to something that happened 5 years ago or because of a head injury. He doesn't remember having any major head injury or concussion.
I am suffering from stammering and I am 19 years old, female. While at home and talking to other people I stammer less but whenever I find myself in public places when I have to face public and speak I stutter alot and sometimes I have blockage due to which I am unable to even speak, I also get nervous and my stomach also hurts while speaking, I also start making faces while speaking and it gets difficult to take out words out of my mouth. So should I consult a speech therapist or a Public speaking and Personality development course ?I am confused.
Hi I have been suffering from OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER and severe anxiety. I have to perform several rituals to get rid of those anxieties. I have been in psychiatric treatment for about a year. But the symptoms decreases as long as I keep taking medications. As I stop taking medicines the symptoms start again. please give me some suggestions. Thanks.
I am 16 years old, I now have lack of interest in things I used to like, I question about everything in world, feel low confidence, have a fear of death and a question why do we live when we have to die. Doctor say it is depression and gave me escitalopram for a week dose but I didn't continue it due to my exams please give me information about DEPRESSION and suggest what should I do.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.