Doctor in Maitree Clinic
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Maitree ClinicYour feedback matters!
Internet addiction disorder or IAD, more commonly called Problematic Internet use or PIU, refers to excessive internet use that interferes with your daily life. Too much internet use to chat with friends, watch porn, use social media or surf the net for information- all fall under the purview of internet addiction.
Diagnosing dementia can be more difficult than you can imagine. Medically, the patient needs to have at least two areas of mental functionality impaired to an extent where it interferes with their everyday life. However, diagnosis is just the beginning as treating dementia can be even more challenging.
Hi Doctor! I'm 18 years old and I'm suffering from less memory loss, I forget things very easily. If I I'm thinking something or doing something in an atmosphere and if the atmosphere suddenly changes around me, I forget what I was doing. I forget very simple things. Last night before going to sleep, I thought about creating an App, I also decided how to make it work and what should be the name for the App. But now I'm unable to recall what I've thought about the App. I'm unable to remember anything about it except I just remember that I had thought about creating an app. Please help me.
My brain is getting poor day by day. I am not doing basic things. I am too weak mentally. I have short temper and depression.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Couple seeks professional Pre-marital Counsellor’s help to prevent or to understand and resolve difficulties that arise in their relationship. They have doubts so seek assurance to create a long lasting intimate relationship. Pre-marital Counselling helps the couple:
- To identify the strengths and weaknesses in their relationship so they can build resilience for a healthy marriage.
- To increases the empathy and self-disclosure skills so that the person can put oneself in the other person’s shoes and communicate more honestly and openly.
- To discuss each partner’s family-of-origin and clear the emotional baggage if anyone has.
- To motivate to invest quality time and energy needed to improve their marriage.
- To learn how to be assertive and best coping strategies to resolve the conflicts.
- How to build a long-lasting, satisfying, healthy and successful relationship.
- To enter into marriage with more awareness, clarity and understanding.
- To offer rich resources to enhance their emotional bond between them and their respective families.
- How to be positive when the relationship is going through difficult times.
- To differentiate between realistic and unrealistic expectations from each other.
- To openly discuss financial management.
- To make a relationship or partner a part of life, not the whole life.
- To learn how their daily positive interactions or routine impact their relations.
- To overtly talk and explore sexual issues without any hesitations.
- To check the compatibility between them.
- To acknowledge and accept dysfunctional behaviour like dominance, control and do necessary corrections for long-lasting relationships.
- To give adequate individual space to each other.
- To show appreciation and affection towards each other.
- To accept each other for whom you are and make you realize the importance of self-love.
- To set the boundaries in your relationship.
- To understand a partner’s personality from a professional perspective.
- To make a healthy and working relationship with in-laws.
- To comprehend the role of spiritual believes which are important for your partner.
- To clearly talk about personal habits and lifestyle.
- To discuss past issues and insecurities impacting current relationships.
- To aware potential future problems and how to deal with them.
- To realize the importance of patience and forgiveness.
- Couple to develop healthy attitudes and skills, to interact with their prospective partners respectfully so that they can sustain their strong foundation for loving, healthy marriage and family relationships.
Every relationship has its own ups and downs. Taking care of that relationship is one of the best things. you can do for your partner. If you are going through a rough patch in your relationship or indecisive about your marriage plans with your partner then you should visit us or a Pre-Marital Counsellor. There is a lot of certified professional Pre-Marital Counsellor like us who works as a couple facilitator and do online compatibility testing. Pre-Marital Counselling aids the couple to discover new things about themselves and the partner. Pre-Marital Counselling helps you to prepare for marriage and plan your future in such a way that can guarantee a divorce-free marriage.