Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi A WankhedeYour feedback matters!
My lips are getting so dark. Can you plzz suggest me the way for my lips? Which kind of lipstick and lipcare should I use?
I live alone in city for study. I how can I increase ion in my body. Can I take medicine? Or give me advise.
My son has white patches from past 6 years. Have consulted many docs. But no real result. please help me what can I do.
Dark circles under eye? And agemarks or wrinkles under eye and on face too give some suggestions or medicines too remove it? Or any kind of treatment recommended?
I have gained weight I have tried gymming swimming but when ever I leave them I gain weight to the double as before. I'm 22 year old female with height 4 feet 7 inches and my current weight is 95 kgs. Can any homeopathic medicine be used so that I can loose weight.
I am suffering from head ache continuously for past a week is it eye problem or any nerve problem please suggest me.
Hi doctor, my age is 25 and my body is like if I eat a single chapati that works equivalent to 4 to 5 and it gains weight very easily. I am doing exercises daily for about half an hour in the morning. Please suggest what else I can do to regulate my weight. Also, if by any means I loose some, then before my body gets affected, my face used to shrink because of that and my other body parts never show any such weight loss. Thanks
Im a fair skin woman was under medication of Isotroin 30 mg for pimple prevention. Due to which my skin has become very dry and also pimple marks are very visible on my face skin. Im under constant contact with the sun, so there is excessive tan on my fave. I also use Skinlite cream for extra fairness. Please suggest the correct medicines to remove pimple marks and enhance fairness on the face.
Hello sir. Can you please tell me wat 2 do. To gain weight. I have tried everything even endura mass but didn't work. please hlp me out. Thanks.
I am 30 Years old male. My problem is skin related. Many cut marks, sun burn and dark heds on my face. Can these marks and sun burn and dark heds removed or not.
Hi, How to maintain tummy because my tummy is going large please suggest me and guide diet for daily routine and exercise also.
E- eat right food
A - eat right amount of food
T- eat right food in right amount on right time
What is right food:
- Always choose easy preparations: those food items cooked easily are healthier, contain more nutrition and easy to digest.
- Avoid deep fried extra oily food: generally deep fried over cooked foods causes acidity and a gastric problem which lead to indigestion and, later on, weight gain due to the improper digestive system.
- Add colors to your diet: use color full vegetables, and eat different color fruits, it will provide phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are natural compounds found in plant foods such as vegetables, fruit, whole grain products and legumes. These plant compounds have beneficial effects working with other essential nutrients to promote good health.
Divide your plate into four sections with dairy on the side to represent the five food groups:
What is right amount of food? (it means your portion size):
One easy way to size up portions if you don't have any measurements is to use your hand as a guide:
- A clenched fist is about a cup - and a cup is the amount experts recommend for a portion of pasta, rice, cereal, vegetables, and fruit.
- A meat portion should be about as big as your palm.
- Limit the amount of added fats (like butter, mayo, or salad dressing) to the size of the top of your thumb.
Fix meal timings, and try to stick to those timings. Maintain a proper gap between meals to get it digest well.
How is this ayurvedic medicine triphala churn and ratnagarp potli ras Does this medicines reduced weight?
Hii sir, I am suffering from allergy on my butts since two years I used so many ointments but I am not overcoming this problem so please sir tell me a solution.
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules on the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles.
So, how can you tell, if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with Bisabolol, which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week, so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime.