Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Sir, I have gone through turp prostate gland surgery. Four months passed. Urine flow is very slow. Urine is not clear at a time. No sign of blood and other things.
I want to get a complete vegetarian diet chart for my sister Her age is 17 N she's very thin Hope to get a reply soon.
My age is 18 height is 164.5 cms. Please provide me a medicine that can increase my height and bone density. Please.
My body develops dizziness gradually throughout the day. I don't know the reason 9f this. I take regular diet and do not have any type of depression. I have some tendency of feeling unwell and fear of getting unconscious during daytime. Please guide me how to tackle with this fear and why this happening to me.
I am 26 years old I am loosing hairs and whats the way to avoid severe hair fall and what food should I take to overcome.
I am losing hair quickly and tried all shampoo and medicine's but o get no results. Please help me from this situation.
Your diet plays very important role to cure acne/pimples. There are many other factors also, which are responsible for the growth of acne but the major one is your diet. Treatment of acne by cream, gel or ointment is not enough. They only suppress the action of the sebaceous (fat) glands temporarily. You can cure acne for a lifetime with proper diet and water intake.
Acne is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous (that is fat) glands and hair follicles usually found on the face. Acne is characterized by the presence of blackheads, pimples, small superficial sebaceous cysts and scars.
To prevent pimples, eating fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be an essential part of your routine and intake of oily fried foods, an excess of sugar-salt should be avoided. To begin with-
- Take fruit diet once in a week, which consist of fresh juice, fruits, coconut water and vegetable (green leafy).
- Warm water enema should be taken daily to clean the bowels and constipation.
- Take a balanced diet with an alkaline base, which consists of sprouted cereals, whole grain cereals and vegetables.
- Vitamin a, e and b can be used to treat acne.
- Green tea and walnuts help to keep your skin pimple free.
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day is good for emission of toxin from the body.
- Always try to include low-fat dairy products in your meal. These are a good source of vitamin a.
Some natural remedies to get rid of pimples:-
- Apply hot fomentation to open up skin pores and then rinse skin with cold water.
- Sun and air baths by exposing the whole body to sun and air are highly beneficial.
- A hot Epsom salt bath twice in a week will be highly beneficial in all cases of acne.
- Healing packs made of grated cucumber, oatmeal (cooked), carrot and lemon juice is effective for acne.
Hi, Myself chandu am suffering from back pain since last 10 days. Can you please suggest me what to do to relieve from back pain.
Im too weak in size and strength how to increase weight in both way as size and strength please assist me in this problem?
I am 26 year old male and there is fungle type of something on my scalp which results in hair loss. Suggest me how can I care my hair. Also suggest some shampoo and oil for regular use.
What is creatine supplement? How to use if it is safe? I heart a lot about it from athletes. please explain I do workout everyday .Can I take it? If yes then how?
Hello doctor my self gourav Kumar I am 45 year old man I have high blood pressure problem last two years what should I do please tell me doctor.
Hello sir/mam, I am shanthi of age 47. I just had my uterus operation 1years back. And also I never lift any heavy weight objects. But I have leg pain, wrist pain and sometimes body pain if I do kitchen works. Is it paining since im doing work or any other reason?
I am an eighteen year old girl, with 5'5" height, my thighs and stomach part is becoming very flabby which in turn makes me look fat. can you please help me.
Here are some tips and techniques to delay premature ejaculation