Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. I A BadatYour feedback matters!
I am 28" years old. I get pain on my penis post sex or masturbation. And it remains for around 2 days. It is happening since past 2 years.
Namaste mam, I take 6 ounces of whisky daily in between 6 pm to 8 pm and I eat lot of food after consuming alcohol is this harmful?
My sister has fever, body pain and red spots on whole body face and legs hands. She is 28. Can this be chicken pox. She already had this while she was young/teen.
Dear sir, I have described my issue of early ejaculation earlier. I am 30 years of age and cannot stand even for 10 seconds. During my earlier query, a doctor replied that try after an hour, things will be ok but I even failed after an hour and ejaculated within 10 seconds. I consulted a doctor and he provided me two tablets of doctor 30. I had it but still problem remains same. What to do further. Feeling ashamed. Please guide.
Sir, sometimes I found my cough mixed with blood but this is happened only once in four or five months. And recently I have seen the cough is mixed with a black colour and it appears almost in black colour. And for the rest of one minute the black coloured cough came from the nose. Can you say why does this happen?
If you want a healthier skin, hair and nails then consider adding 1 tbsp of flax seeds to your daily diet.
My 5 months daughter get urine infection. Her reports tell" pus cells" and "luecocyle esterase" so what we do? Is anything serious. Pls give me proper advise.
Pleas suggest me medicines to cure shrinking of pvt part due to excess masturbations. Now it became thin and turned one side. I feel very embracing whil thinking for marriage. thanks.
I am 58 female suffering from urticaria for past 3 month's. When I take anti allergy it subsides but it comes up with red big irritating patches. Had blood test all normal Pl suggest some treatment to get rid of this.
" I have cold and cough problem from birth and I am 21 years old and when I go out in pollution and cold and cough starts what the reason and how it will cure I want the preventive measures and cure remedies please someone help.
My friend is suffering from high fever since last two days and his fever is not getting down, so what should he do now?
Sir iam 19 but have small penis and I have no moustache I am felling guilty outside please consult any medicine cream oil sir thanks.
I think I had a problem of piles. I am feeling burning from the bathroom area from last 10 to 15 days. But no blood is coming. Pls suggest Me.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object.