Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurang Lines WalaYour feedback matters!
I want to loose my weight and want to stay but for some continue reason I didn't do that please suggest me how to I loose my weight?
I have acute in my knee joints and in my shoulder joints I used to consult orthopaedic but after having medicines for at least two years but I did not got cured.
"How do I get rid of my tummy?"- This is the most common question I am asked on line or in person.
Doing away with abdominal fat or tummy or belly fat as you call it is important for more than just your vanity. Excess abdominal fat—particularly that surrounds your organs can be the number 1 reason for of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and some cancers. If you work on one isolated routine like skipping meals or doing crunches- mind you - it does not work. Losing that bulge is more than just exercise or even diet. It all comes down to working on various factors.
So, here are some reasons why we pile on the fats in the abdominal area-
# You are stressed.
# Skimping your sleep.
# Eating the wrong fats.
# Eating too much processed foods.
# You're eating the wrong fats.
# Wrong technique and type of exercise. Not enough exercise.
# You are getting older or reached menopause.
# Long hours of fasting and consequent late and heavy meals.
# Alcohol and smoking.
Understanding this will help us work on it better.
Sir / Madam, Hi how r you? I want to know to whether our mind and heart depression leads hair fall and our health weakness. It happened to my grandma? Kindly help me out sir. Want to know abt it?
I am thin and not getting healthy. I take diet properly but not getting and solution to get healthy so please give me suggestions so I can.
She has missed her periods. We tested her pregnancy in prega news. It is showing a faded line in T. So what is the result.
I want to increase my weight. I am 17.5 years old and my height is 170 cm and my weight is just 51 kg. How can I increase my Weight.
i am having constipation, pimples and menstruation problems I am fed up with my pimples and constipation problem.
I have a backbone problem with a lot of pain some it seems like it does not tilt my back mostly it is happen in the winter season.
My mother is 78 years old, she is diabetic, weight reduced to only 45 kgs, height is 4 feet 8 inches. The problem is that she is getting frequent loose stools for past about six months, doctors had got test done for wheat allergy, the biaopsy is negative but still they say it is wheat allergy, and thus has all the ban for wheat products. Please suggest how to go about the right diagonistic and treatment for her.
I have suffering from fever for two days and I have full body pain for last night sir please help me.
Sir, i have been suffering from hairfall from the past one year .I think the main reason for this is due to the water changes as i was shifted to another city for doing my b.Tech and staying here for approximately one and half years .The other reason i think was both my father and mother had very thin hair .So please give me solution.?
I am developing some lumps in my arms and I have noticed them a week ago. I want to know what is it? 5 to 6 lumps in my arms side by side. What are its causes?
I am 20 year old boy. I have a problem on my face. I have cut marks on my face. Can I sirjury this marks?
Actually I get something like rashes on my buttocks while I walk which are very painful. Please suggest what to do.
Hi Doctor, I got bornmark removed from my forehead by surgery, now stitches taken during surgery are visible and skin has became silky and radish on that part. So, can I use mederma to make it invisible and normal skin? Suggest me another good gel or cream to remove this marks and redness.
Hi. I am 25 years aged and height 6 feet, Am very slim weight about 55 KGS only, I want to increase weight and personality, please suggest me which food I need to take to gain some weight.
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits