Doctor in Ayurbhava Ayurvedic Panchakarma Speciality
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Ayurbhava Ayurvedic Panchakarma SpecialityYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gaurang Lineswala to be caring. Caring
I am 18 years old and I have 4.25 sight in two eyes please doctor tell me. I am able to apply police job please.
It is necessary that you detoxify your body after regular intervals because with detoxification, you not just remove the dangerous toxins from your body but also increase the vitality of your body.
In Ayurveda, all natural ingredients are used for detoxification. Ayurveda works wonders in cleansing the blood by removing impurities and toxins, accumulated in various organs of the body such as the liver, intestines, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs and skin. It is equally effective in case of both healthy and unhealthy individuals. While the unhealthy person gets rid of the chronic diseases, the healthy person becomes fit enough to prevent diseases and stay physically and mentally fit.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is Ayurveda's primary purification and detoxification treatment. Panchakarma means "five therapies". These 5 therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from the body, they are: Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamoskshana. The series of these five therapies help remove deep rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the doshas (energies that govern all biological functions).
- Nasya: Nasya or nasal administration is a procedure of cleaning the accumulated Kapha from the head and neck region. At first, the face, head and chest is massaged thoroughly using certain herbal oil which promotes perspiration. The excess mucus accumulated in the throat, sinus and head is drained out through the nearest opening- the nose. This treatment helps in treating sinusitis, headaches, migraine, Rhinitis, facial palsy, paralysis, insomnia, frozen shoulder and neurological dysfunctions. It is also effective in improving eyesight and memory.
- Abhyanga: It is a combination of long strokes and synchronized soothing that helps in re-storing balance, harmony and composure in the body. Your body is massaged with oil in seven different positions and the type of oil is chosen based on the body equilibrium. It stimulates healing at a micro-cellular level as the oils get absorbed in the intra-follicular and intra-dermal layers of the skin. It helps you to steer clear of tiredness and enhances immunity and sleep. It cures psychological imbalances and fosters flexibility in the joints and muscles, thus rendering softness to the skin glands.
- Shirodhara: In this therapy, warm medicated oil is continuously poured on your forehead for about 30 to 45 minutes followed by a 15 to 20 minutes Abhyanga massage. Depending on your body type, milk, oil, buttermilk or herbal decoctions are used to boost up the therapeutic effect of the treatment. It provides deep relaxation to your central nervous system and rejuvenates it. Shirodhara oil regulates the functioning of your hormonal system too, eliminating ailments such as high blood pressure, migraine, anxiety and headaches. Medicated buttermilk massage treatment helps treat diabetes while medicated milk serves as a good remedy to insomnia as well.
- Kati Vasti: This is a form of sudation therapy (procedure to induce sweat without the use of heat) that helps to ease lower back pain caused due to inter-vertebral inflammation. Vasti is two types Niruha vast that is vasti with medicated decotion and other is Anuvasana vasti that is vasti with medicated oil. Like other therapy vasti has also pretherapeutic and post therapeutic technique. Pretherapeutic includes snehana lubrication internally and externally and also swedana sweat therapy.these poorvakarma help in loosening and liquefying the toxins accumulated in cells and get collected in colon. After the application of herbal medicines this toxins collected in colon is eliminated out.
- Basti (Enema or Colonic Irrigation): The term 'Basti' stands for a pouch or bag. The procedure involves introducing ayurvedic liquid and herbal concoctions made of oils and milk through the perineum or anus or the vaginal opening in women in order to cleanse and heal the lower part of the body and remove the toxins accumulated in this part through the colon and urinary tract. Basti is considered as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments. It cleanses the accumulated toxins from all the 3 doshas : Vata, Pitta and Kapha, through the colon. Basti is also highly beneficial as a rejuvenating treatment. Medicated oil or ghee and an herbal decoction is given as enema to clean the colon and increase the muscle tone. This treatment is provided for several days, based on the medical condition of a person. It provides treatment for: For Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Colitis, Convalescence, Cervical Spondylosis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Digestive disorders, Backache & Sciatica, Hepatomegaly & Splenomegaly, Obesity, Piles, Sexual Debility & Infertility.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Darunak or commonly known as dandruff, is a disorder that affects the scalp. Dandruff causes white, dry flakes of dead skin cells to shed from the scalp. Although dandruff rarely causes baldness and hair loss, the itchiness of this condition may most certainly be a cause of concern. If white flakes persist for a long time, the person may experience symptoms of seborrhea, psoriasis, or eczema. According to Ayurveda, Darunak is a Vatakapha predominant tridoshaj disease. According to Acharya ‘Sushrut’, Madhav’ and Yogratnakar’, Darunak have symptoms like Itching, White scales like structures, Dryness in the scalp. Along with aforesaid symptoms of Acharya Vagbhatta also considered Hair loss and Numbness of scalp. The Adhisthan (place of origin) of this disease is the keshbhumi (Scalp).
Over time, proponents of Ayurveda have conducted various researches on this disease, trying to find out an effective solution when it comes to dandruff related problems.
Prolonged Treatment for Wet or Oily dandruff:
The scalp skin produces sebum (Kapha), which is an oily substance. This sebum helps in keeping your scalp and hair hydrated. It is a natural process, without which your hair may turn dry and frizzy. However, when this sebum (kapha) is over produced due to certain reasons, you may suffer from problems of the scalp. Over production of sebum (kapha) causes oily scales to appear on the scalp, which may cause severe itching and may also result in infection. Therefore, wet dandruff requires prolonged treatment, whereas it is easier to treat dry dandruff.
Impurity in the blood:
According to Ayurvedic system of medicine, dry dandruff is caused because of ‘Vata Pradhan Kapha dosha’. On the other hand, wet dandruff is caused because of ‘Kapha Pradhan Vata dosha’. As per Acharya Videha Pitta and Kapha are involved in causing darunak i.e. Dandruff. The vitiation of Vata and Pitta in the body leads to vitiation of Raktadhatu(blood) thus giving rise to impurities in the blood. This in turn leads to poor nourishment of the scalp. In such cases, detoxification of blood is also required to get rid of dandruff.
Ayurveda places the problem of dandruff in the category of Shudra Roga, which appears due to an imbalance of all three doshas (Ayurvedic humor). The primary doshas involved are Kapha and Vata.Kapha is an Ayurvedic humor which symbolizes Softness, Stickiness, provides nourishment & lubrication. Vata is dry and rough in nature. In an aggravated state, both doshas as per their predominance cause the production of specific impurities in scalp, which are dry and sticky in nature. These impurities accumulate in the deep tissues of the scalp and contaminate them. Contamination of the deep tissues and aggravated Vata-Kapha Dosha causes itching and flaky patches on the scalp. Due to these factors, the scalp sheds larger than normal amounts of dead epidermal cells, which leads to the problem of dandruff.
The Ayurvedic line of treatment is to generally pacify Kapha and Vata through herbal medicines, as well as a tailor-made diet and lifestyle plan. Also, special herbs are administered to cleanse the body of accumulated digestive impurities.
The Ayurvedic system of treatment for wet or oily dandruff, in particular, is briefly mentioned here:
- According to Ayurveda, dandruff could be caused due to prolonged intake of cold water, Excessive usage of foods that taste salty, Chronic Rhinitis, Irregular Sleeping Habits, Excessive Exposure to UV of sun, Suppressing Natural Urges, Excessive consumption of alcohol, Excessive sweating, Improper maintenance of Hair and using very less or no hair oil for massaging Head and Scalp.
- Ayurveda suggests both topical and internal medicines for the treatment of wet or oily dandruff. The topical medicines are intended to manage dandruff and also provide relief from itching and infection, if any. The internal medicines are intended to detox the blood and also improve immunity, nourish the skin and thereby help in improving the quality of hair.
- If dandruff is caused due to psoriasis and eczema, then there are exclusive medicines to combat the infection, detox the body and nourish the skin and hair.
- Ayurveda suggests that foods like coconut, Indian gooseberry ( Amla), Raisins etc. help in preventing dandruff.
- In addition to these, Ayurveda also suggests various home remedies for effective management of both wet and dry dandruff, like washing your hair with decoction prepared with Neem Leaves or Take powder of Mustard seeds and licorice, make them into paste by adding milk to it and leave it on head for 20min and wash later with water.
- Taking Panchkarama detoxification procedures like Nasyam, Raktamokshnam, Shirobasti, Abhyanga Swedanam under the guidance of expert can also play very important role in the management of both the types of dandruff.
- Accumulated hair and dandruff scales can be made returned to the healthy scalp from unclean combs and brushes. This may irritate the scalp and causes flare of dandruff again. Combs and brushes are the tools for the care of your hair; they should be properly made and well cared to accomplish this purpose. Neem wood combs can work wonder but they should also be regularly cleaned and changed every six months. It can be easily deduced that wet dandruff can be effectively managed and treated by undergoing treatment under Ayurvedic system of medicines.
However, you should avail such treatment under the supervision of an experienced doctor specialised in Ayurvedic medical science. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I Need urgent advice. I just walk up having very strange sensation in my chest, not exactly chest, I could be in food pipe. I don't know. I feel like something is stuck and I feel like vomiting. I tried drinking water but no change. Still feeling it. I don't know what it is. Please help doctor.
My son is 11 years old. He doesn't concentrate on his study and has less interest in books. He also doesn't do any domestic work without asking to do him. He doesn't respect elders whom he doesn't like we both me and my wife tried our all efforts to teach him the value of study and good habits. But he does what he likes only. We have beated him many times for his mistakes n carelessness. He also doesn't keep care of his belongings .I am very anxious about his future. Please help me what to do in such case?
For a person’s overall health, a healthy love life is an essential component. Overall health affects your intimate life and vice versa. There are various reasons for impaired sex life, though, but because it is a very private topic, most people are not comfortable talking about it.
For men especially, talking about reduced sexuality can be very embarrassing, as they think it is unmanly to have this problem. Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is an extremely common problem. It is the inability to attain and sustain an erection long enough for the partner to be satisfied.
The following are some common causes of erectile dysfunction in men. Getting to identify the problem is half the problem solved, and therefore it is very important to know the reason behind the ED.
- Impaired blood and nerve supply leads to a gradual decrease in the strength and duration of the erection. This is also aggravated by conditions like heart disease and diabetes which are common in old age.
- Effect on the circulatory, nervous, and musculoskeletal system of the groin or the pelvic area due to trauma, infections, accidents, or diseases like vascular conditions or neurological disorders.
- Reduced testosterone hormone levels in the body.
- Many anti-hypertensive drugs, anti-histaminic drugs, anti-depressants, etc., can cause ED.
- Chronic smoking, alcohol and drug abuse also lead to erectile dysfunction
- Psychological factors , such as emotional stress, performance anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, and fear of sexual failure leading to erectile dysfunction.
There is a longer list of safe, proven, efficacious products which can help in treating this problem.
- Chewing 2 to 3 cloves of garlic on a daily basis is one of the best ways to treat sexual impotence.
- Onions, especially white onions, are also known to increase libido and strengthen the reproductive system.
- Finely chopped carrots mixed with half-boiled egg and honey is known to increase sexual stamina.
- Dried roots of asparagus mixed in milk can be consumed twice daily to treat sexual impotency and prevent premature ejaculation.
- Drumstick flowers added to boiled milk is another effective way. The powder of the bark also can be mixed with honey and used daily.
- Ginger juice mixed with half-boiled egg and honey works wonders in curing impotency and premature ejaculation.
- A mixture of various dry fruits including dates, almonds, and pistachios can be used on a daily basis to increase sexual power.
- Black raisins eaten with a glass of warm milk daily also is very effective
- Jambul fruit mixed with milk and a little honey added to it is also used to treat impotence.
In addition, counselling the couple to support each other, healthy diet, good exercise, and sleep are equally important to treat ED.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello sir/mam my name is vishal I am suffering from some kind of scalp problem which lead to itchy and hair fall. And when I shaved ky head there are red marks all over on my scalp.
Back pain is one of the most common problems of old age and a sedentary lifestyle. Blame it on the computer screens or the idiot box, the problem of back pain has increased to a large extent among people across the globe. Researchers believe it is not just old age, but a sedentary lifestyle is responsible for chronic back pain. While there are painkillers available in the drug stores that provide quick relief for the time being, Ayurvedic treatment of the pain is better. Painkillers provide relief only for a shorter period and there is a high chance of re-occurrence of the pain. Back pain needs a prolonged treatment. Hence, dependence on allopathic drugs for a longer period can have side-effects on other organs. Ayurvedic remedies are harmless and are effective in eradicating the pain completely. However, one must have the patience to continue the Ayurvedic treatment and have faith on it for the ultimate benefits.
As per Ayurveda, due to sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy or wrong diet regimen results in poor metabolism, which produces undigested food toxins. Higher accumulation of this toxins into body plays a major role in Backache.
Ayurveda is one of the oldest sciences of healing and treatment. It helps to achieve longevity. There are two types of treatment procedure in Ayurveda, palliative and purificatory. Ayurvedic practitioners believe that a balanced state of body, mind and consciousness is essential for good health. It can be achieved by purificatory therapy. It refers to the cleansing of the body by removal of toxins or Panchakarma. Kativasti is a procedure that is done prior to Panchakarma. This treatment is very good for backache.
The word Kati refers to the lower abdomen area or the waist. The process of holding warm oil in the region that has been affected is known as vasti. Therefore, Kativasti refers to the process of applying warm Ayurvedic oil on the waist area or other portions of the spine. In this process, the patient is asked to lie down on the bed and then the oil is applied on the affected part, especially the lumbosacral region. Thereafter, a reservoir is built around the affected area. The reservoir is of black gram dough. Medicinal oil is poured into it. The temperature of the oil is kept constant and it is made to pour on the body for some 30-40 minutes. Finally, the oil is gently massaged over the body.
Advantages of Kativasti:
1. It provides strength to the back muscles and joints and maintains the normal curve of the spine.
2. It is effective for any kind of back pain or spine related disorders.|
3. It increases blood circulation in the region.
4. It removes pain related to fractures, dislocation and tumours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.