Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I am 29 male. I have itching in my scalp and hair fall. I was using hair 4u solution for hair growth for many years but no use. Also my skin texture is becoming more dark day by day. What should I do.
My husband neck is infected with skin fungal .few months past We went to the dermatologist he gave Dermadew cream to apply on neck. But neck condition is not good as infection spread. He also feel itching on neck.
I have loss my hair quickly an I am trying all shampoo but no effect so I do not know what can I do.
Dr . can i am 34 years old . is their any therpy to look younger.that can remove wrinkles of face. And can make face skin tight and smooth
I have pimple on my chin and as I do shaved it grow more and act pain so please advise me to remove that pimple forever.
Hello Sir Many Pimple On Face. And Caught Fire On Face. I have Many Dark Circle on my body help me to reduce is. I drunk 10 to 12 liter water in a day.
Im 17 yrs old female. I have under eye darkness and dark lips and lice and nuts on head. What should I do fr these?
I have the problem of dark circles. I have also skin pigmentation with the aging. I want to get rid of these with a good advise. I am suffering from insomnia and lack of sleep for the stress in my life. I want to make me free from sleepless night and go for a good night sleep. Please I shall wait for your advise.
I am 24 years old male I have problem of hair fall & have lots of white hair I am doing shampoo every day I also consulted a doctor for this & also completed medical course but its the same at the end & doctor said its your family varsagat so what should I do for white hair & hair fall too?
I have one scar in my face how to remove that. Iast year I met one accident thats why im getting that mark face & hand. Please advice.
I am 19 years old and had an appendix operations 4 months before. I am losing too much of my hair in bunches. What should I do? please reply fast.
Hey doctor, My problem is that My hands colour is much more darker than my face & neck skin What should I do to resemble face n hands colour? I want to improve my hands skin color as my face. Please suggest any kind of lotion or cream.
While taking bath I am having so much hair fall what should I do? I am using kesh king hair oil and shampoo also.
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections, or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin.