Doctor in Gurukrupa Swasthya Polyclinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Gurukrupa Swasthya PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
Hi Ian Anandh Vinayagam age 25 my weight is 140 I want to reduce my weight. So Ian want some diet chart according to my metabolic.
Dear doctor, 13 year old girl hight 5.4 feet weight 70 kg. Normal menstrual cycle has facing some skin problems like her complexion getting dull day by day and she has vey black skin around the neck, armpits, inner thighs and on elbows. She is not taking any kind of medicines. I just want to know the reasons behind this black dull skin and can it be cured it self by the time and after loosing some weight. Pls guide in details. Thanks in advance.
Mere bete ki age 3.5 year hai use kabhi kabhi 99, ya99.3 fever aata hai kabhi kabhi apne aap chala jata hai to kabhi aur badh jata. Mere bete ko aisa kyu hota hai iske liye mai kya kru. Aur 3 years old boy ka body temperature kitna hona chaiye. please tell me.
Please suggest me a home remedy or a medicine which I can take for having bumps like a mosquito bites, which appear daily and disappear, causing a lot of itching, appearing on my back, hand, legs, stomach. Please reply soon as it is my exams time I cannot go to a doctor. On internet I saw an allergy hive, it is similar to that please help.
The general perception and prejudices of an ‘asexual’ old age, of sex in older people being disgusting, or simply funny. Research suggests, that many older people enjoy an active sex life although they may face several problems. If doctors do not accept that older people may enjoy sex, then it is unlikely that sexual problems will be effectively explored, diagnosed and treated. This article aims to dispel the myth of a totally ‘asexual’ old age
Available research suggests that increasing age is associated with a decreased interest in sex. A survey showed that older respondents had less interest in sex, with 98% of 50–59 year olds giving it at least ‘some importance’ compared with 72% of 70–80 year olds. It is interesting, however, that the centenarians did report greater satisfaction with life and family relationships than the younger age groups. A large study using face-to-face interviews showed 59% of 75–85 year olds still attributed some importance to sex.
In general, the responses showed that those aged >70 placed less importance on sex than the younger participants.There are also gender differences, with the greatest difference being in the older age groups 41.2% of males aged 75–85 stated an interest in sex compared with 11.4% of females the same age, the men nearly always initiated the sexual interactions rather than the women. interest in sex among older men has increased over the last 10 years possibly due to the effective and well-publicised drugs for erectile dysfunction (ED) starting with Viagra in 1998.
Looking at sexual function across four domains (desire, erection, orgasm and ejaculatory functions) and found a decrease in all with increasing age. However, even among the oldest men (aged 70–80), 46% reported orgasm at least monthly.
What causes the decrease in sexual interest and function in older adults?
- General physical health
- Psychological causes
- Male sexual dysfunction
- Female sexual dysfunction
- Practical problems such as loss of partner
- Delay in seeking help from Sexologist due to embarrassment
Educating old age patients is an important task. This includes educating about ‘lifestyle factors’ (e.g. smoking, obesity, diabetic control) which can affect sexual functioning—using the concept of remaining sexually active life years may assist patients in making healthier choices. Patients should also be educated about the changes they can expect in sexual functioning as they age, and the options available to help them. Sexologist also need to be educated to increase awareness of sexuality in older age and improve communication skills. A multidisciplinary approach when possible should be used.
Finally words are that senior citizens are also sexual and not asexual due to the above problems and aging factors there is a decline in interest which is natural however minimal interest is definitely there and sexologist can educate and treat any dysfunction that they might be having unless it’s due to another disorder like cancer, or enlarged prostrate, high diabetes, etc.
I am overweight and I want to loose my weight can you suggest me a good diet chart and what are the exercise I should do.
Gout, commonly known as Hyperuricemia, is a painful form of arthritis and occurs when high levels of uric acid in the blood forms crystals which cumulates around a joint in a body. Uric acid is generally produced when the body breaks down a chemical called Purine. Uric acid is eliminated from the body in form of urine. A gout diet may help decrease uric acid levels in the blood. Gout diet can be followed to control the uric acid but may not completely cure it.. Medication also is needed to manage pain and to lower levels of uric acid, though the line of treatment may vary from person to person.
It is very necessary to keep track of what you eat if your uric acid levels are higher. Foods which may trigger gout attacks are organ meats, red meats, sea food, alcohol and beer. On the other hand, dairy products, soy products and vitamin C supplements may help prevent gout attacks by reducing blood uric acid levels, says studies.
There are many foods which need to be avoided to control uric acid. One should see how much content of Purine content a substance contains. High Purine foods as well as moderately high Purine foods and fructose foods are not recommended by doctors if one has higher uric levels. Organ meats like liver, kidneys and brains of either chicken or lamb should be avoided. Sea food such as salmon, tuna, king fish, prawns and crabs triggers the risk of sudden increase in uric acid levels in a body. Jaggery, honey, sugar (which is a direct carbohydrate), corn syrup should be completely avoided as it has high sugar levels.
As there are some restrictions in your diet there are also few things which shall be consumed in proper proportion such as various fruits including jamun, guava, cherries which helps in reducing the uric acid levels and reduces inflammation too. All vegetables are extremely healthy including potatoes, peas, mushrooms, eggplants and dark green leafy vegetables which has ample amount of anti-oxidants. All legumes, nuts beans, brown rice may certainly help in balancing diet and nutrition. Green tea is very beneficial as it contains anti-inflammation properties and is full of anti-oxidants which helps in detoxing the body. Oil is necessary as it lubricates joints and smoothens the movement. Edible oils including Canola, Coconut, Flax seeds and Olive oil is highly recommended.
I have back pain for 3 years it starts when I lifted the tiles and then never goes whats the reason for back is ut sciatica or anything else and can my back pain goes forever.
I have start stage of tooth decay. Kindly the prevent method stop this. Till now no pain nothing. Just color change.
Penis Health 101: Is Hot Tub Play Really Safe?
Hot tubs offer a variety of great reasons to indulge. Not only do they make a great sensual play space for those who are so inclined, they also serve the very practical purpose of soothing sore muscles and helping a guy relax in a way that he just can't find anywhere else. The benefits are obvious. But are there equal benefits for penis health?
Hot tubs have gotten a bad reputation over the years, to the point where sometimes men are encouraged to stay away from the spa and find something else to enjoy when it's time to relax. So it's important that a man understands the questions surrounding the hot tub and makes up his own mind as to whether the soak is safe. Here are some facts on that can shed light on penis health.
1) The water can get really hot. Though this is great for muscles that ache, it's not necessarily the best for delicate penis skin, especially if a guy indulges in the hot tub on a regular basis. Hot water leaches away the essential oils in the skin, which are necessary to help keep the skin hydrated, smooth and supple. As these oils vanish, the skin can take on a dry, ashy appearance, as well as begin itching something fierce.
2) The jets are powerful. The jets in a hot tub are great for massaging the sore muscles and helping a guy relax, but he should take care to keep his penis away from the most powerful jets of water. Though some guys might be tempted to use the jets as a way to pleasure themselves, they should keep in mind that the very rough "handling" they get from those jets can be enough to damage the penis skin.
3) Hot tubs need chemical treatments on a regular basis. Though this is great for keeping the water fresh and clean, it's not great for a guy's skin, especially the most delicate areas. In fact, a particular type of rash can result from chemicals being forced into the hair follicles with the constant motion of the water. Besides that, the chemicals must be perfectly balanced or they could lead to soreness, redness, chafing and other problems.
4) Hot tub water is rarely changed. Why are all those chemicals necessary? Because the water in a hot tub is usually changed only once or twice per year. This might be fine if it's a man's personal tub and he's paying close attention to the chemical balance, but it's one very good reason why a guy might want to skip the public hot tubs.
5) Some old hot tubs have exposed moving parts. For some, the jets do have moving parts that can be touched by someone using the tub. And from time to time, an adventurous guy might come into contact with those parts, perhaps even with his penis. And that's where the trouble starts. There have been reports of men getting their delicate equipment trapped among the jets and other areas of their hot tub, leading to pain, injury and of course, a quite embarrassing extraction.
So how does a man enjoy a hot tub and still maintain good penis health? He should take care with the jets, make sure the water is not too hot and make a point of using his own personal tub - where he can control the chemicals and water cleanliness - rather than using a public tub. And every time he gets out of the hot tub, he should rinse off in the shower and then apply a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A nutrient crème that contains a wealth of healthy vitamins can help replenish the skin's natural balance. A crème with Shea butter and vitamin E for hydration is especially welcome to prevent dryness.